It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hrmmmmm....

Interesting.

A thread that encourages what is going to happen inevitably anyway because of incredibly stupid decisions on the part of our Govt...

Made in jest or not, for all intents and purposes it's a matter of "how much time" we have now.

I'll even list "why"

1: China has not just "passed" us they are in the beginning phase of eclipsing us entirely, more money means a stronger more advanced military, it is now inevitable they are powering up the homes of 1.3 Billion workers, we can't compete, India will then be the next Nation maybe 20 years from now to go rocketing past us... The "Center" has shifted to Asia, nothing we can do practically will bounce us back to the top.

2: We destroyed the foundation of our nation by the dissolution of the family unit, educationally we are ranking in the 40's almost every 1st world nation is ahead of us socially and politically in regards to society, we have no education any more in the bulk of the population, in the information age that is called "The End" our technological edge is going to sooner or later fall, first to more powerful nations then to small ones.

3: We are loosing our Allies... Israel is the first, love em or hate em our relationship will never recover, The Sauds are on the way out the time will come soon enough when they are out of power, Japan and South Korea are inevitable satellites of China, NK Nukes + economic dependency assure this in the coming decades, it's not going to be in their interests much longer. Nato will eventually "dissolve" The EU doesn't actually "need" us anymore, we actually cause them grief with our affairs, the spying the small wars, sooner or later it's going to break now because they are on the front lines with Russia and the ME not us and it's coming home to roost in their nations, our "affairs" simply will not be worth the trouble they bring to the European continent much longer.

4: We are hated, the combined rage of the nations we invaded can no longer be sustainable in the future in regards to economics, in other words to explain this... as our economy weakens, it's not economically profitable to not "trade" with 25 nations vs remain strong for the USA, sure we have a Nuclear Umbrella that's useful, we also spend a lot of money buying junk... but as the list of nations that wont have good relations with you grows because of the USA at some point any nation has to say... China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, North Korea etc etc, et al... are simply "worth" more combined to deal with than the USA is...

5: we are not "the nation with the most freedom" we do not have "the best quality of life" we don't have "the best health care, education or infra structure at all anymore" we are also really obnoxious and kill a lot of people.

6: we are destined for a destabilizing civil war, united we stand divided we fall has hit it's moment, we can not be "reliable" with such things happening, it is entirely possible the US is going to break up as per the Soviet union, Our racial divides are massive... The West Coast is becoming a pacific rim nation by thought process, the Mid west is getting infused with Muslims, Many locations like "Baltimore" are nearly entirely Black and the South west is highly Hispanic... all these locations have there own way of thinking now, we are not "United"

We LOST...

WW3 is not being fought with Bombs per say and we have done exactly what Hitler did, we "OVEREXTENDED" ourselves, occupied too many places, over spent on Military went way too far in debt and it can not be maintained.

This is NOT "the next US century"

We wont be "invaded" aside from demographically, but we will break and are being overtaken, our time at the time is definitely over.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

You make it sound like a game of Risk....oh wait...

As long as it is over quicker than Risk, I got grey hairs once playing that.
edit on 28/4/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: dreamingawake

No we get it....its just NOT ironic or funny or even a good analogy.

While the US is flawed and does setup puppet governments....THOSE governments have the same international oversight as the US, which is nothing to bat an eye at, DO set up progressive ideals like women`s rights and DO establish a more fair system...even if under a puppet government.

What does that even mean for the average person? A puppet government? WHO CARES? IF we invaded Russia, Gay people would not be persecuted, people wouldnt get arrested for twerking and could hand out fliers that were not state approved.

HAHAHAHAHA Oh man. How's all that fairness and women's rights and gay rights working out in Iraq right now???

Been stuck in the basement playing WoW the past 2 years ?????

If Russia had not switched sides after invading Poland with Nazi Germany we WOULD have invaded them. Maybe we should have.

Your ignorance on the subject is truly astounding!

It's basically took EVERY OTHER NATION COMBINED to defeat the 3rd Reich, save for Japan and Italy. And you seriously suggest we could have taken on Russia AND Germany in 1939????? HAHAHAHAHA. So when do you graduate elementary school ? You know that was Hitler's mistake too, and he was fighting on home turf with a larger, more sophisticated and disciplined military at his bidding.

As far as the middle east.....once or IF the fighting stops women will be driving, voting, dressing how they want, doing with their bodies what they want, and marrying whom they want. thats just one aspect of what will change....THAT is a little better.

Yep, you just sealed the deal concerning how clueless you really are. I could explain this one too, but I won't even waste my time.

Thank you for outing yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

china is not known to be a shining example in human rights either same with russia.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

I am not even going to read your post. I swear. I hope you enjoyed writing it.

You are sooo suffered. How do you cope?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

In theory the idea may be good seeing as how America invades loads of countries (only ones it might be able to beat mind you)

HOWEVER, you cant suggest something like that on a board like this.

Americans you see elected the dumbest of people to control their lives....when the dumb are allowed to elect the dumb you see what you get.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Helps on the way....unfortunately it will be more permanent than in the days of Noah.

Thy will be done.

PS I wouldn't hide underground in the fortified cities that dont exist if I were you

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

awesome demonic creature,,,both the rainbow man and your avatar.

Take out that bridge captain.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I am not even going to read your post. I swear. I hope you enjoyed writing it.

You are sooo suffered. How do you cope?

Oh but you did

And cope?? LOL, I have a successful company and personally love my life!
edit on 28-4-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: criticalhit

You make it sound like a game of Risk....oh wait...

As long as it is over quicker than Risk, I got grey hairs once playing that.

LOL!

Sadly, that's what we are to our "leaders" pieces on a board, strategic decisions are made without thought to the the little plastic units.

Your from the UK btw...

Your grandparents and Great grand parents went through this....

Dissolution of "Empire"

It's not the "End" of the world, like I said I doubt there will be any invasion except the demographic one via China and India

But, it's over.

edit on 28-4-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

china is not known to be a shining example in human rights either same with russia.

The truth is neither's system is "scary" anymore internally.

Looking at immigration trends i'd say at the start of the next century we will be 1/3 Asian in North America at the least anyway, Likely China will be our pal in the same manner England re adopted us after the sun set...

China has made an irrevocable decision to let their people "Capitalize" that comes along with human rights demands, China isn't a horrible place, "Freedom" is a funny word, the reality is in many way you have more freedoms there than we do right now...the big ones for America are "religion" and "Guns" other than that they arrest and bother far less people, I read the Chinese news everyday, it's no more or less contrived than ours, they aren't bashing down doors and killing dogs and bothering people about bs like our nanny state is...

and honestly... would I feel like anything was lost in my life IF Religion and Guns went away? Naw The two worst "freedoms" ever IMHO

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Oh but I didnt.

You are SOO suffered. The common mans champion.

edit on 4 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sorry I just jumped in on this conversation but it always seems to me that if someone has a successful business, they don't have to announce it. That is not the measure of a man(woman)? Would like to know your example of successful. Sorry, just a fly on the wall.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oh but I didnt.

But I'm totally against suffrage for all!! Especially women.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Oh but I didnt.

But I'm totally against suffrage for all!! Especially women.

"Vote for women!"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4/28/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Other countries?
I say we start with other Counties.

Every county in every state becomes their own kingdom with their own sets of laws.

If you own enough land, you could start a mini kingdom and have minature ponies.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If it's not the US, it will be the next nation (hint China) everyone will scream the downfall of. If you read between the lines governments mean little to nothing now-a-days, as the corporations have bought them ALL (yep Russia and China included). Vlad is throwing a wrench in that what I like being referred to as a corportacracy by taxing them too much, and it's isolating him. China is a willing participant, that is obvious enough.

Calling for a fall of any nation (especially one the size of the US) has more than "down with America" repercussions, as because of corporations the world is globally dependant now. Here's the thing of those corporations too, they are not bound by country AT ALL, so if and when the US collapses economically and/or militarily, the people responsible will be well in the know and have ALREADY moved on, thus continuing the separation of us humans.

There will always be a boogie-man if you believe it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Man the first page of this thread is hilarious! Excellent topic OP, S+F, I understood the metaphor you were making, others took it literally, as I will:

Instead, wouldn't our allies come in and help restore democracy if SHTF between the people and our government? Why would our enemies have any interest in helping out the American people? Then again, why would any of our allies help the US? Maybe nations we do a lot of trade and commerce with would provide aid?

Would the OP's scenario or similar scenario lead to a NWO?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join