It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I thought that already happened?
a reply to: beezzer

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illusions14
Thanks for the great post OP, it would be quite a hoot if those countries tried invading.

Considering the law of averages, the average American civilians probably have more fire power and training than these militaries combined. I don't think these countries would get off the beaches and the actual military could sit this one out and BBQ at the spectacle.

smh.

A quick serious reply for a moment here: You do realize that the Chinese Army is larger than ours, and over 80% of citizens over 18 in Russia and China have ACTUAL military training and job assignments should they go to war ?? Compare that to about 20% of the American population having any military training whatsoever, and less than 1% ever having served active duty.

I love the USofA as much as the next guy, but it's silly to think all the average American overweight armchair quarterbacks are going to take up arms and defend the freakin beaches like the Germans did Normandy.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Then your "surprise" will be what, harsh language? Hey, buddy, I have a metalstorm surprise for the Chicoms and Islamomaniacs if they bother me.
a reply to: Illusions14

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

literally the dumbest post I've seen on ATS so far this year. Will probably stay that way until next.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Wont the NSA see what you are doing on ATS insighting an invasion of the US as treason. They may come knocking at your door mate. It will certainly get you on their lists.

NSA can suck my BBC

Ace mate.
I guess you can suck his BBC also. Or mp.

link   

I think I need to take a step back an reevaluate my contribution to this site

I totally agree with your above statement.

As for what you have presented in this thread...I know it is satire...but I don't think it is humorous.

Those 3 countries invading the U.S. is rather frightening to me. I hope and pray it never happens.

Also...sometimes in the guise of jest...people really say what is on their minds and what they would really like to happen.

link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
I thought that already happened?
a reply to: beezzer

He tried.

But it didn't poll well and it was sweeps week and then Game of Thrones started their new season, so he's looking at a "Summer Surrender". Most Americans will be on vacation then and won't really notice.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Lol people fell for it lol.
Appears to be a trend...remember nerfs satire thread?.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
"Strategic Man-made Retrograde Advancement In Reverse Of All Property And Sovereignty"

SMRAIROAPAS ? Has a nice ring to it!!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

Pretty sure this guy didn't read the thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
"Strategic Man-made Retrograde Advancement In Reverse Of All Property And Sovereignty"

SMRAIROAPAS ? Has a nice ring to it!!

It rolls right off the tongue doesn't it!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ace mate.

Dear god....

British Broadcasting Corporation. As he is a Brit, it was a hilarious alphabet-soup reply to the NSA comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I should have learnt my lesson with the religion and science thread that got deleted and had me banned for a couple of days. "science sent a probe which landed on mars and religion got a girl shot in the face" Something along them lines, # loads of pages and people clearly didn't understand it was slight satire.

Then there was the women periods proposal that didn't go down that well and had me hated by 3/4 of the woman population of ATS.

Oh yeah, then there was that "What if gays were allowed to marry" thread which got me a couple of personal messages which freaked me out.

I think I need to take a step back an reevaluate my contribution to this site

No no, it's fine. The best satire & comedy work because they hit a little too close to home for some. That's why many comedians also push social issues, because they can reach more people that way (like Chris Rock & Carlin).

This thread is hilarious to me because I wrote something similar in my real line of work when the Occupy Wall Street Protests first started. I made a simple suggestion that the UN launch a peacekeeping mission to protect America's peaceful protestors. I even tried to use the exact arguments our govt uses when pushing for peacekeeping missions overseas.

Some people don't understand the concept of "double standards".

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ace mate.

Dear god....

British Broadcasting Corporation. As he is a Brit, it was a hilarious alphabet-soup reply to the NSA comment.

Oh I was mistaken then. I thought was talking about is Big bl... c..k
Nevermind

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Go right ahead.
No need to invade my property though.
I've already declared it a free Republic.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The best case I see for your post is that I hope you are getting paid well for this propaganda or its a joke.

Really?

Yes the US is out of control and our congress is being run by corporations but what are you smoking that makes you think China , Russia or the MIddle east is even remotely better or even on the same level when it comes to humanity?

China is the king of cheap slave labor and leader of anti human rights. So much so that they are among the favourites of the global corporations to use for cheap slave labor.

Russia? Only if you are living in John Titor timeline.

The middleast kills you if you don't believe in the RIGHT fairy tale.

No matter how many clicking sounds your car is making, its silly to take it apart to put in a even worst known broken part to get it going.

Might be time for you to leave Colorado or pick up your check comrade.

edit on 00430America/ChicagoTue, 28 Apr 2015 12:00:35 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The best case I see for your post is that I hope you are getting paid well for this propaganda or its a joke.

Really?

Yes the US is out of control and our congress is being run by corporations but what are you smoking that makes you think China , Russia or the MIddle east is even remotely better or even on the same level when it comes to humanity?

China is the king of cheap slave labor and leader of anti human rights. So much so that they are among the favourites of the global corporations to use for cheap slave labor.

Russia? Only if you are living in John Titor timeline.

The middleast kills you if you don't believe in the RIGHT fairy tale.

No matter how many clicking sounds your car is making, its silly to take it apart to put in a even worst known broken part to get it going.

Might be time for you to leave Colorado or pick up your check comrade.

*** cough cough they already announced in the replies that it was satire meant to highlight the double standards of our foreign policy cough cough ***

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah I saw that After I posted it, but could have easily been taken as a serious post with all the recent Putin love affair around here and the anti America poll thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think Russia, China and Middle-East countries should intervene and restore democracy and liberty in America. America are abusing their human rights, abusing their people and keeping masses in poverty whilst an elite group of people have turned America into a Plutocracy. We need to support these liberal moderate freedom fighters that are fighting against the American Police & corrupt politicians. Plus you know america has WMD's and at the rate the country is collapsing from inside, it will only be a matter of time before a powerful, dark group use it on another nation or their own people.

It's improbable that an exterior force successfully sustain an invasion of the US of A. I do like your thinking though. You would probably need to soften America up with terrorist attacks and gorilla warfare before attempting landfall. With political and economic support from other place it wouldn't be to difficult to collapse their economy. A good start to revolution!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You are insane.

You would have LESS democratic countries invade us to establish MORE democracy?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes and then you can ask them to leave politely right?

That is one of the most retarded things I have ever read. I almost want to place it in my signature area to NEVER forget it. I always need to wreck myself laughing.

Yeah I get it too. Its a RETARDED analogy. Sorry.....
........not funny.

edit on 4 28 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join