It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: n00bUK

This is why English and American can not debate on anything, we have humor and constructive debates, you have guns, the bible and patriotism

You forgot Jesus.

He's American. (I saw his passport on the history channel)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

You're 100% correct: there is zero point in discussing this. That much I can agree with!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
@OP : but thats the point !

you cannot bring democracy and freedom with war .

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
We also have a record of 1-0

In fairness, I believe the recored would be 1-0-1.

ETA: Not to derail or anything, sorry OP.
edit on 4/28/2015 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I think Russia, China and Middle-East countries should intervene and restore democracy and liberty in America. America are abusing their human rights, abusing their people and keeping masses in poverty whilst an elite group of people have turned America into a Plutocracy. We need to support these liberal moderate freedom fighters that are fighting against the American Police & corrupt politicians. Plus you know america has WMD's and at the rate the country is collapsing from inside, it will only be a matter of time before a powerful, dark group use it on another nation or their own people.

I nominate north Korea really like that Kim guy and him being in charge would be so much better. Think no taxes he just takes all your stuff and than through his glorious leadership. Gives ot back to you central planning at it's best. And think we would only have a channel with him on it makes it easier so we don't get confused with political stuff. And we would get to chant when we see him that sounds like fun doesn't it?? And the best part of all all those nasty bankers would be shot and all the money goes to him see no more fighting. And realize it's got to be expensive to sypport his lifestyle being a living God and all how many people can say they are supporting a god.
edit on 4/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

(post by n00bUK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Wont the NSA see what you are doing on ATS insighting an invasion of the US as treason. They may come knocking at your door mate. It will certainly get you on their lists.

NSA can suck my BBC

Ace mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This is why English and American can not debate on anything, we have humor and constructive debates, you have guns, the bible and patriotism

Love you like a brother ... cousin.

Don't forget we crushed their Limey asses in 1812 again....

"we" LOL, 50% of my gene pool were British subjects in 1812...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think Russia, China and Middle-East countries should intervene and restore democracy and liberty in America. America are abusing their human rights, abusing their people and keeping masses in poverty whilst an elite group of people have turned America into a Plutocracy. We need to support these liberal moderate freedom fighters that are fighting against the American Police & corrupt politicians. Plus you know america has WMD's and at the rate the country is collapsing from inside, it will only be a matter of time before a powerful, dark group use it on another nation or their own people.

Satire ?

K

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Satire ?

K

Satire - the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

Yes, Satire, k.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I love Satire...........

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
if it is all just sarcasm and a big joke, then why isn't it in the jokes forum??

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

…at the rate the country is collapsing from inside, it will only be a matter of time before a powerful, dark group use it on another nation or their own people.

The politicians don't care as long as they get to stay in office.

The Military doesn't care as long as they get to conquer.

The factories for war don't care as long as they get to produce war materiel.

The banks don't care as long as they get paid.

The money supply is steadily growing, that has never ended well for nations. The rest of the world doesn't have to invade America, they just have to sit back and let the house of cards collapse of its own accord.

We are doing it to ourselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ATS membership, always breaking the mold.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
if it is all just sarcasm and a big joke, then why isn't it in the jokes forum??

Because when the member comes right out and said he did for the reasons that he did, it is just trolling?
edit on b000000302015-04-28T09:11:56-05:0009America/ChicagoTue, 28 Apr 2015 09:11:56 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

…at the rate the country is collapsing from inside, it will only be a matter of time before a powerful, dark group use it on another nation or their own people.

The politicians don't care as long as they get to stay in office.

The Military doesn't care as long as they get to conquer.

The factories for war don't care as long as they get to produce war materiel.

The banks don't care as long as they get paid.

The money supply is steadily growing, that has never ended well for nations. The rest of the world doesn't have to invade America, they just have to sit back and let the house of cards collapse of its own accord.

We are doing it to ourselves.

Yes please send more wumpum the US needs to buy more firewater.The reservation is running dry.

edit on 4/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well played. I saw what you did there.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

No, we did not.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Holy cow.

Satire can not be satire if presented clearly as a joke at it's delivery

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

No, we did not.

Oh dear... Should I have added a massive ooh-RAH and winky face in addition to the smile ??
edit on 28-4-2015 by 8675309jenny because: quote brackets

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join