It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for the invasion of America

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No we were VERY divided on Iran. Well it was one sided hence why we didn't go.

I dont think we will ever. Iran doesnt fuel sentiment for war with propaganda. They just kind of laugh and people see.

Syria...same...though the propaganda for and against is retarded and gets the same response ...

Russia though ...mmmmm, pisses people off

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: n00bUK

This is why English and American can not debate on anything, we have humor and constructive debates, you have guns, the bible and patriotism

We also have a record of 1-0

Love you like a brother ... cousin.

You forgot the war of 1812

the score is 1:1

War of 1812 is considered a draw by most historians. Score: 1-0-1

Well it depends on how you class a "win"

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

No we were VERY divided on Iran. Well it was one sided hence why we didn't go.

I dont think we will ever. Iran doesnt fuel sentiment for war with propaganda. They just kind of laugh and people see.

Syria...same...though the propaganda for and against is retarded and gets the same response ...

Russia though ...mmmmm, pisses people off

I hope you don't. At least I hope we don't start a war with Russia......Wars with Russia never go well

UK wont start it that's for sure unless they move into a EU country. Again at the height of Ukraine we made it clear sanctions only.

If Russia invaded a Baltic state or Poland.....well even I would have support war.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: Snarl

This is why English and American can not debate on anything, we have humor and constructive debates, you have guns, the bible and patriotism

We also have a record of 1-0

Love you like a brother ... cousin.

You forgot the war of 1812

the score is 1:1

War of 1812 is considered a draw by most historians. Score: 1-0-1

Well it depends on how you class a "win"

Yes it does, which is exactly why many historians consider it a draw each of us can technically claim victory, which makes the vice versa true as well. If any clear winner came of that war it was Canada, and the clear loser were natives, sadly.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If Russia invaded a Baltic state or Poland.....well even I would have support war.
I wouldn't.
I am not from Eastern Europe, I am from the UK. # all to do with me.
I would support asylum for refugees, and aid for Poland, perhaps troops in a buffer zone to protect German/Czech/Slovak borders or whatever, but while you might wish to send my squaddie mates to fight Russia if they invaded Poland...I wouldn't.
It would be my absolute last resort. I am British, not Polish. There are half a million Poles living here in the UK who can return to their homeland with arms backing from the UK to be freedom fighters instead. Nearly every man a former conscripted/national service soldier anyway.

*Edit*
The last 9 month conscription/national service Polish male left their armed forces about 5 years ago when they changed to a volunteer force, but the half million or so Poles living here have been here a good decade, and all know how to fire a weapon.
Just in case anyone wants to argue about the potential freedom fighter force they have here which could easily be armed and financially supported before any thought of sending UK troops in.
edit on 29.4.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I totally understood the OP and even lol'd while reading first couple of replies
but this title ugh i hate seeing/reading it today in my recent thread list.

It bugs me , sorry but it really does , it is not a title fit for ATS and someone should change it.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You can only take appeasement so far.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt
I totally understood the OP and even lol'd while reading first couple of replies
but this title ugh i hate seeing/reading it today in my recent thread list.

It bugs me , sorry but it really does , it is not a title fit for ATS and someone should change it.
If it had been my thread I would have called for the liberation of US citizens in a similar 'tongue in cheek' semi-serious manner, but hey the OP explained and he is certainly not anti-US folk.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Appeasement?! Really?!
A couple of hundred thousand Polish males who have served in their armed forces, living in Britain right now, could be easily armed, refresher trained and provided top notch resources to go back to their homeland in many regiments to reclaim their land in the event of an attack.
You call that appeasement?
I call it helping an ally fight with my backing and support.
Appeasement has become a dirty label I think you are using as you know that as well, I guess you have no mates serving in the British Army, and struggle to see other options.

...check out I Corps in the West (Poland), World War 2...we've done similar in the past, and every Polish male mate of mine would be back home fighting in a heartbeat if Russia or anyone else suddenly invaded.
edit on 29.4.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Everyone always says their beak is longer.

I never say this!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: beezzer

Everyone always says their beak is longer.

I never say this!

I do, sometimes, but only because I haven't got a beak and want to fit in.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Even if the OP was serious, how many here would have actually feared the OP invading the US?

Because he posted in on ATS, it has to be authentic?

Do we go to DEFCON 1 and kill our pets to spare them the long drawn-out suffering caused by massive food shortages caused by the war being waged by the OP? (I didn't kill any pets when the OP made the thread but I did soil myself and sob hysterically)

Now I have to deal with a bunker in my front garden and explain to the neighbors why I stole their cars to create a barricade at the end of my street.

Priceless!

I'm amazed to find this thread still going and popped up on the front page...

Congrats OP, I guess the chicken-little crowd have defeated themselves on this one, LOL.

Also I found a video of this thread on youtube:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Love this thread - really sorts the Ps from the Qs - doesn't it?

Or the Americans from the (exquisitely and hilariously oversensitive) Uber-Mericans

best thread I've read in a while - needed the laugh

:-)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wait is this satire?? LOL the funniest part about this thread is the two self congratulating newbs who are sure this is revolutionary and believe they pulled one over on everyone. My response is the same as many others, bring it nerd.

I remember my first satire.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jemolombo

I remember my first post...

Funny - that you signed up just for this thread

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Its more funny that you have almost 9,000 posts and think that means anything other than youre a loser.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Bored - a little? Or did you sign on to troll because you're frustrated and that's about all you can really do?

Things not going all your way lately?

How about commenting on the OP?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Heed your own advice and add some constructive commentary please. Or do you get free cat food with each post?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jemolombo

Its more funny that you have almost 9,000 posts and think that means anything other than youre a loser.

You won't last long with that attitude.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jemolombo

You won't last long with that attitude.

And he/she actually didn't.
Time to make a post in the prediction forum!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join