It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Baltimore Mom Deserves A Mother of the Year Award!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The best part about this 48 seconds of joy is -

The big bad hood rats who burn cars, throw bricks, burn stores etc....didnt have the balls to step in and help him..why..they were SCARED of her..scared she was going to open up a whole SHOP (I say shop because this mom doesn't deal with handing out whoopings on a small scale, she deals wholesale) of whoopass on them aswell..shows what cowards they really are.

When she gives him the third right to head, she hurts her hand, then she REALLY gets pissed. So he's down for lickin' for the riot and down for a second whoopin' for the hurt hand.

edit on AM2Tue20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Oh really? You're labeling all black communities for the crimes of a few? That's literally bigotry, you know. And flat out racism.

Also, if there's a community or culture that isn't "civil", that would be all of American culture. Our country was founded on slavery, genocide, and mass land theft. Our government has been in a state of nearly perpetual war since it's creation. We have by far the largest incarcerated population in the world, and our police kill more Americans on American soil than terrorists do. And our political parties are always calling for wars and new attacks on any country or foreign leader we disagree with. Yet you have the audacity to call out the black communities as being uncivilized?

Do you have any idea how many civilians the US killed in the Iraq War? There were at least 150,000 murdered in the first 4 years. And that's before the US stopped officially keeping track. How many of those deaths were caused by the black community? And at least 80,000 Afghan civilians were murdered in that war, even though the Afghan people had nothing to do with 9/11. Is that civilized to you? And let's not get on the millions of civilians we killed in Vietnam & Cambodia. Or are you going to blame the African American community for that too?

I suppose that outburst was predictable, given wantsome's remarks.

However, I am not sure how laundry-listing things that are not the responsibility of the "black community" somehow negates the argument/statement that "civility isn't one of the back communities strong points" - whether or not you agree with the premise.

Nice rant though...

So how are our communities lacking "civility"? He made a flat our bigoted statement which simply isn't true. All humans are capable of being civil or "uncivil". But to call out a single ethnic group is stupid. Especially when our communities aren't the ones killing millions of civilians in constant wars of aggression globally. How civil is that?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Dude, check out the video. He is wearing a ski mask, and I don't see any mountains.

She was right to open up the can on him. Good job

So I was right!

Fashion makes a thug nowadays.

Started with assassins and thieves...

Then it was the violent...

Now it's people who wear something deemed inappropriate...

Oh my how thuggery has declined.

BTW... My post was not off topic at all.

I'm outraged and that's why I started lurking.
Nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have this feeling that the mask was not so much a fashion statement as it was a means of concealing his identity.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A lot of people do that on protests.
I did it twice last year.

Seen the million man march as well...

Thousands of "thugs" all hiding their faces.

Come on now I don't know a single "thug" who gets slapped about by their mother.

She'd get a rock bottom on the concrete for destroying his street credibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have this feeling that the mask was not so much a fashion statement as it was a means of concealing his identity.

Well, it didn't save him from the "mom missile" that homed in on his sorry saggy panted ass, did it.

He should take it back for a refund.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, it didn't save him from the "mom missile" that homed in on his sorry saggy panted ass, did it.

He should take it back for a refund.

Ha ha!
If he has a receipt, he should try for a refund!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I know he didn't need the mask for warmth on a cool Spring evening as they started several cozy fires to keep them warm during their "protest" .

I am waiting for the " Spanking is not the answer" crowd to show up and state she should have been arrested for child abuse .

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The irony is that only one person in that whole video was aggressive and violent...

& they're being praised!

So violence is cool so long as it's against those protesting police murders...

No wonder it's so easy for them to get away with it over there.

Authoritarian Stockholm Syndrome has fully set in.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Come on now I don't know a single "thug" who gets slapped about by their mother.

If I am not planning on breaking any laws, I have no reason to hide my identity at a demonstration.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stonecutter45
I know he didn't need the mask for warmth on a cool Spring evening as they started several cozy fires to keep them warm during their "protest" .

I am waiting for the " Spanking is not the answer" crowd to show up and state she should have been arrested for child abuse .

They're already here.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

right my A@@.
thugs and wannabe's , tend to dress the part. and there are a lot of wannabe's.
cover your face and head. people that have nothing to hide don't cover their face and head. just thug's and wannabe's.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hey man, hadn't seen you in a while. Hope things are ok w/you.

As for your post, I stayed in & out of the streets until my mid-20s. I've actually seen some dudes who had either pulled guns on their own moms or tried to fight them. They lost all credibility and were generally treated as outcasts after doing it. One eventually went on to kill somebody while robbing a taxi driver, and is thankfully in prison now. Outsiders may not realize it, but there's a certain honor code people just can't cross. And anyone who'd threaten their own mom loses all respect & trust.

I've also seen scenarios like in the OP, where the mom, dad, an elder, or a sibling stepped in to knock some sense into them. It was literally a mixture of awe, hilarity, and horror, because most of us knew our parents would do the same thing if they caught us. Plus everybody knows each other, so there's no way we'd jump in to stop Mrs. Terminator, since we'd just spent the night at her house & she knew our parents. Plus they saw us as their responsibility too, so we'd get it too if we didn't step back.

In other words, dude just learned the lesson that many of us did in our childhoods: never do dirt when momma is near. Because they don't play that crap lol. Even in older age, my mom still gives us "the eye" if we step out of line. And I couldn't imagine calling my mom by her real name, by a derogatory name, or [gasp!] challenging her. I guess it's a respect thing (and I'd probably be picking up my teeth afterward).

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Until the pepper spray starts flying everywhere then you'll be glad to block the airways...

Or maybe you'll be recognised and fired for acting on the 1st Amendment.

People don't just hide their faces for one reason...

Mine was precautionary due to the first one.

Maybe he was a wannabe thug...

Too bad none of us can actually claim we saw him "acting like one".

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That's a lie and a full generalisation.

Carry on.
edit on 28-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Until the pepper spray starts flying everywhere then you'll be glad to block the airways...

Or maybe you'll be recognised and fired for acting on the 1st Amendment.

People don't just hide their faces for one reason...

Mine was precautionary due to the first one.

Maybe he was a wannabe thug...

Just why was his momma going off on him?
Because he was being a good boy?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Oh really? You're labeling all black communities for the crimes of a few? That's literally bigotry, you know. And flat out racism.

Male cow feces. It is giving credit where credit is due. These days if you are Black and don't buy into "the Man is keeping us down" philosophy, you've sold out and aren't truly Black. I've worked with Black engineers and other professionals and to a person, they have had to move from where they have grown up because of being ostracized by other Blacks.

A simple question. Why are there "Black Communities with Black leaders"? If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I agree buddy, the "rock bottom" thing was sarcasm.

Didn't pull it off too well I guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Mums do that sometimes.

Mines done it.

Wasn't even being a thug I just bunked off school...

Got a stinger across the chops.

Never said he was being good...
Didn't see thuggery though.
edit on 28-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Where was he..

What was he wearing..

Why was he wearing it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join