It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The " Bloods and Crips unite to kill cops" story is fake!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have never been involved in gang culture personally, but my mother married into gang culture. (wasn't raised by her)

It was a pet peeve of hers that anyone not on the west coast would refer to themselves as Boods or Crips. They are organized on the West Coast with many small gangs falling under their umbrella. Everyone east of Nevada that called themselves bloods or Crips were wannabees. I always heard the difference between a wannabe and a legit member was that wannabees are out to prove how dumb they really are, genuine members are their to protect and care for their own. I have heard more more than one person say that REAL bloods and Crips will be the the one walking their elderly neighbors dog before going out of their way to make trouble.

Then again, my mother wasn't the most reliable source of information.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

just the end.

Colors
My pants are sagging' braided hair
Suckers stare but I don't care
My game ain't knowledge, my game's fear
I've no remorse so squares beware

But my true mission is just revenge
You ain't in my sect, you ain't my friend
Wear the wrong color, your life could end
Homicide's my favorite venue

Colors

So I'll just walk like a giant, police defiant
You'll say to stop but I'll say that I can't
My gangs my family, it's all that I have
I'm a star on the wall's my autograph

You don't like it, so you know where you can go
'Cause the streets are my stage and terror's my show
Psycho-analyze try and diagnose me, why?
It wasn't your brother that brutally died

But it was mine, so let me define my territory don't cross the line
Don't try to act crazy 'cause the # don't faze me
If you ran like a punk, it wouldn't amaze me
'Cause my colors death, though we all want peace

But our war won't end till all wars cease

Colors
"Colors" was written by Marrow, Tracy / Glenn, Charles Andre.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Entreri06

Prob to drum up sympathy for the police.

It's curious to me that the 'new enemy' selected for the next round of anti-establishment terror against 'civilisation' is (drum-roll....) African-Americans!

Yay..who'd have guessed blacks would be the new 'Muslim terrorist' (sarcasm).

It's isn't to drum up sympathy for the Police...it's to set the stage and explain the for Uber-arming the Police to make them essentially a heavily armed domestic army, and no longer a domestic constabulary.

Is it Rude to quote your entire post..

And put it Right Below You?

Cause..

Yea.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

No, it's not rude mate.

But then i suppose it depends on how interesting or boring my post was!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
They want us always pointing the finger at someone else. Keep us so focused on fighting each other that we don't have time to look at "THEM" for very long. They can't afford to let the hate slow down.

Who created the the Muslim terrorist culture? Who is behind racial culture in the U.S.? Who creates the "us against them" police mentality? They know exactly what they are doing and how the American people will respond this.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

an organized group of criminals.

First definition of "gang" on Google.

All gangs have a hierarchy. They're not just amorphous blobs.

Someone's always calling the shots.

To pretend that an organized criminal organization has no structure is naive at best.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here's a video of an interview with local gang members refuting the truce.

Gang members: we did not make truce to harm cops

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have never been involved in any sort of "gang" activities.
I have enough street smarts to know there are two you never cross in a bad way.
The Mexicans are pretty bad.
They will put a hurt on you.
The Vietnamese are best not even spoken of.
They will disappear you.
The Crips and Bloods are amateurs at best.
edit on 28-4-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
Seat of power of the CIA: Langley Va.
Seat of power of the Confederate states: Langley Va.
Coincidence? These slavers never stopped fighting the civil war.

Sounds good but is incorrect.
Richmond was the capitol of the Confederacy as well as Montgomery Alabama.
Langley is next to DC.

As for the story being made up.
I tend to agree.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the live streams of this "event"?

It looked like a couple hundred high school kids running back and forth from a liquor store and a clothing store.
In a two block area of section 8 housing.

Cut to a car burning, whom "someone" kept running out and re-igniting.

It was like a bad b rate movie.

Now it's a case of multiple casualties and the National Guard?

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I will refrain from saying too much.
There are some fat alligators on the coastal swamps.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I agree OP, gangs especially an organized one is not going to simply forget all of the other gangs transgressions nor are the apt to forget their turf wars. Let alone to shoot at cops that will guarantee the rest of their lives behind bars or worse. I am sure there are a few potential "cop killers" but most wouldn't have it in them anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

To pretend that an organized criminal organization has no structure is naive at best.

This. It's also indicative that the OP doesn't understand inner city gang hierarchy, structure and roles or just has no clue what actually goes on in a gang, at all.

But, I do agree that I think the media put that story out there, to put fear into the minds of millions of Americans in Baltimore, and the US in general.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06
This is an "obviously" fake storie to anyone with personal experience of black gang culture.

Wrong.
Anyone experienced with Human interaction knows that you can't simply assign a set of imagined rules to an entire cultural group of people. Nothing is ever this black and white - literally.

It's perfectly possible that these two rival gangs have found a common enemy and decided to form something of a coalition, and no amount of "my experience tells me..." is going to change that possibility.

Once the possibility is there, we need evidence for it, and there seems to be plenty of that too from people actually there and more familiar with those involved than you are. This is what people are saying on the ground, and given that we know how complex these relationships are it's entirely possible, and even likely, that they would form such a coalition.

The motives and desires of that coalition are another thing altogether.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
I have never been involved in gang culture personally, but my mother married into gang culture. (wasn't raised by her)

It was a pet peeve of hers that anyone not on the west coast would refer to themselves as Boods or Crips. They are organized on the West Coast with many small gangs falling under their umbrella. Everyone east of Nevada that called themselves bloods or Crips were wannabees. I always heard the difference between a wannabe and a legit member was that wannabees are out to prove how dumb they really are, genuine members are their to protect and care for their own. I have heard more more than one person say that REAL bloods and Crips will be the the one walking their elderly neighbors dog before going out of their way to make trouble.

Then again, my mother wasn't the most reliable source of information.

Bloods and crips were just never designed as institutions. That's prob why the more organized GD's and vice lord types popped up. Trust me there are for real tough guys and wannabes in every rough part of town in every state. But with bloods and crips there is no heigharchy and no laws. Basically some decent leader decided weather he liked blue or red more and united his street for protection, money and influence. The different chapters are completely unrelated by design.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Entreri06
This is an "obviously" fake storie to anyone with personal experience of black gang culture.

Wrong.
Anyone experienced with Human interaction knows that you can't simply assign a set of imagined rules to an entire cultural group of people. Nothing is ever this black and white - literally.

It's perfectly possible that these two rival gangs have found a common enemy and decided to form something of a coalition, and no amount of "my experience tells me..." is going to change that possibility.

Once the possibility is there, we need evidence for it, and there seems to be plenty of that too from people actually there and more familiar with those involved than you are. This is what people are saying on the ground, and given that we know how complex these relationships are it's entirely possible, and even likely, that they would form such a coalition.

The motives and desires of that coalition are another thing altogether.

Have you read this thread and all the stories posted about the local gangs meeting with church leaders to stop the riots????

Could a couple neighborhoods join forces to attempt to attack cops or anything else? Sure!!

Could all (or most) of Baltimores crips and bloods unite to do something? Hell no! They are not connected! There is no chain of command to make agreements or give orders. There are no rules, no leadership in either the bloods or crips. No neighborhood has the right or authority to speak for another neighborhood.

That's not the way those two specific gangs work.

If they said MS13 or the Latin kings it would be unlikely but possible. This isn't possible.

It would be about the same for some one to come out and say Packer and bears fans unite to kill lions fans. There is no head packer fan with the authority to give orders to all the rest.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It has NO hierarchy passed the neighborhood level and no hierarchy amongst neighborhoods. Each neighborhood leader is the king of his domain kinda like the Greek city-states of old.

Of course there are organized "black" gangs (kinda) especially in the cartel lead Mexican gangs. However, bloods nor crips are on that list.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Check that site's main page, it's golden.

Racist Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Says Jesus is a N**ger.

Company Wants To Stop Pedophiles… With ‘Child Love Dolls’

It's got the meth energy drinks/tree fort story too.

The gang speak was awesome too.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have never been involved in any sort of "gang" activities.
I have enough street smarts to know there are two you never cross in a bad way.
The Mexicans are pretty bad.
They will put a hurt on you.
The Vietnamese are best not even spoken of.
They will disappear you.
The Crips and Bloods are amateurs at best.

They are just loose concepts, not a set in stone dogma.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

This. It's also indicative that the OP doesn't understand inner city gang hierarchy, structure and roles or just has no clue what actually goes on in a gang, at all.

But, I do agree that I think the media put that story out there, to put fear into the minds of millions of Americans in Baltimore, and the US in general.

Actually I understand gang culture enough to know which ones are organized with a leadership and laws to follow and which ones are not.

Bloods and crips are not. There are gangs that are, those are just two who aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join