It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Orb UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I have seen the same type of thing except a blue green color. My friend and I were sitting outside it caused the ground to light up which caught our attention. It flew up down left to right making no particular pattern but would stop suddenly dead in its tracks. It disappeared briefly until it emerged in a different portion of the sky before speeding off faster than a shooting star which I have seen plenty of.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You may have witnessed a Foo Fighter. These balls of light were interested in the fighter planes that flew over Europe during WWII. The Nazis and Allied forces both reported sightings of these strange craft. WWII pilots said the balls would chased their plane, accelerate at incredible speeds and turn at right angles in an instant.

One of the Foo Fighters got caught checking out a Concord airplane back in 1976. See the video for yourself.

Foo Fighter

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

All the orbs Ive ever witnessed never increased light amplification. they would remind you of a floating star, very brilliant, whether in red or white and i never seen one ever turn, they would always blink out as if they were never there. I could never define any shape other than a Sphere, Slow moving, Silent and very Creepy.

I have seen them being chased though by Military aircraft, that's always entertaining

I've seen them chased by pink flying unicorns wearing top hats. That was also very entertaining

Unfortunately, like so many of you who also have incredible visions...i was caught out without my 1080p camera that comes with my phone that i USUALLY have with me at all times...you know, like most people.

Just that night...dang...i left it on my kitchen counter. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

We are so silly. So many amazing viewings and never, ever, EVER a camera with us.

There was no such thing as digital cameras back in the 60s 70s or 80s, Smartass.

There everywhere, now go take the time and record one and quit running ignorant Pie hole

I'm out every clear night with my telescope. And im watching the skies all the time. I'm 40. Been doing it my whole life. There is nothing there...you guys are dreaming. You want it so badly to be true that you make us things in your head. Sorry bud. But that's the cold hard truth.

You guys see them SO often these days (your own words...). Lets see the proof...oh but you left your phone in the loo back at home..again.

Hilarious.

They must have no interest in you, there can be no other explanation...Sorry

Ah...yes. Thats it. You are so special that they take an interest in you...and all you do is post about it on a silly internet forum. No video, no pictures...no proof... no need! Why would you need proof when there is a whole internet of people ready to believe any story that they are told eh?

Dont feel sad for me, i feel sad for you. Because i think that deep down, you guys KNOW that you are making things up and one day the truth will dawn on you.

edit on 30-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes this is exactly what I have witnessed on two occasions, a white ball of light.
I saw a red one too.

Here is my description of my first sighting
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've done a lot of research since then, and I am sure the white orb is in fact a flying saucer.
The spherical nature is due to an electric field that ionises the air around them.
They can change colour due to energy output.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Check out this video at about the 1:25 time mark. Sounds exactly like what you seen... www.ufointernationalproject.com... a reply to: trustnoone07

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: trustnoone07

I myself had a few sightings over the years on the odd days, where I've seen a solid white ball of light, to some white ufos looking like a star, to a white ball like underside with a metallic top of some kind. I've also seen a white orb spin counter clockwise from where I was sitting, becoming solid black then white, and black again, an again.

I wouldn't say it some top military vehicle, where as some people say that to ether make themselves sound smarter or logical. And I couldn't say alien, even though I'd like to think it origins are Extra-Terrestrial ether way.

An if you think there weird, you ain't seen the Orange ones, or Foo Fighters... You can call them Chinese Lanterns, Flares, or Extra Dimensionals, they are more or less fabled in that respect.

As for my area, Chinese Lanterns are against the law due to littering, and I'm less then 10 min drive from a busy Airport. I'd get jail time if I lit one wouldn't I?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Might be worth checking out "Wilfbrains" thread on the Avatar macroscopic space suit. Their might be something down your way in the geological formations that produces them . I've seen a few dim ones, out over the hills from the Richmond campsite. On the way to the red centre in Queensland. But that sounds like a good one.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
Yes this is exactly what I have witnessed on two occasions, a white ball of light.
I saw a red one too.

I've done a lot of research since then, and I am sure the white orb is in fact a flying saucer.

Not sure whether the ufo orb is actually a saucer. i am sure the orb is connected to mothership type ships. I do agree that there has been much theory that the orb is just a condensed ship that gets much bigger up there, but never seen an individual orb morph into a ship type craft as one would recognise a saucer. I have seen a pair of amber/orange types going through the morphing stage, but they changed shape slowly and into what I can only describe as bodybuilders dumbells. Jeez that was freaky weird.

Also on the orb being a saucer front, well I didn't see them group into a saucer, but see the individual orbs move into cluster formations groups. They all linked together into a group, whites into white groups, amber orange into amber/orange group. Looked like a corn on the cob. Guess that might be what people are seeing as a ship? Very strange.

Very interested on you seeing a red type. Are you sure it was red or a standard amber/orange type? Reds are really rare, of ten travel on their own too not in pairs like whites and amber/oranges. Did it have a beam of light in use? The reds seem to have the laser beam type light that scans the sky and ground. I call them the light house type, they have the beam they use to scan and acts just like a lighthouse, possibly to attract all the other coloured types from the heavens. Was it actually red?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I saw a red one too.

Not sure whether the ufo orb is actually a saucer. i am sure the orb is connected to mothership type ships. I do agree that there has been much theory that the orb is just a condensed ship that gets much bigger up there, but never seen an individual orb morph into a ship type craft as one would recognise a saucer. I have seen a pair of amber/orange types going through the morphing stage, but they changed shape slowly and into what I can only describe as bodybuilders dumbells. Jeez that was freaky weird.

Also on the orb being a saucer front, well I didn't see them group into a saucer, but see the individual orbs move into cluster formations groups. They all linked together into a group, whites into white groups, amber orange into amber/orange group. Looked like a corn on the cob. Guess that might be what people are seeing as a ship? Very strange.

Very interested on you seeing a red type. Are you sure it was red or a standard amber/orange type? Reds are really rare, of ten travel on their own too not in pairs like whites and amber/oranges. Did it have a beam of light in use? The reds seem to have the laser beam type light that scans the sky and ground. I call them the light house type, they have the beam they use to scan and acts just like a lighthouse, possibly to attract all the other coloured types from the heavens. Was it actually red?

Defining a UFO. As "A structure for the moving of a conscious entity through space time" An Orb could have the same definition. Where the structure is just the vehicle for consciousness . They may be the same, that's why we don't have any nuts and bolts. Where consciousness can morph into any shape, so it seems do UFO's. Ghosts Bigfoot and all the rest. Which have the same definition.

Anyone here actually called up an Orb, and got in? Just joking I wouldn't have the nerve either. This guy did a public summoning, quite a few turned up. www.youtube.com... Its Robert Bingham one.
edit on 2-5-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hey..I was googling what I saw early July 2015. Since then it's puzzled me of what it was that I saw.
I came across this site and your post..

I'm from Perth, Western Australia. Anyhoos, My partner and I were having a smoke at the back under the patio. Every night we can see the stars above.we see planes, helicopters fly over us. Then I could see a moving star,at first I thought it's perhaps a plane..but didn't see the extra blinking lights nor hear sound. It came towards us and the bright white light got bigger as came towards us. It was as if it hovered in front staring at us.. I began freaking out asking my partner what the... Is that!!!???!! Then it looked as if it shrunk as it was moving away and disappeared...
Puzzled.. What was that?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Based on my double sighting of a Foo Fighter [one night in November, 1976, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C], and other peoples sighting's as well --- Leads me to speculate that you could have seen a Foo Fighter in it's high-power bluish-white fusion plasma phase --- That requires lighted photons for the photon propulsion unit; due to lack of sufficient starlight in our atmosphere for the photon propulsion unit onboard the starship to feed on.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Same with me 3Danimator.... I scan the skies nightly with and without my telescope. Where I live now, and have since May, one can see the Milky Way at night. Very cool but there are no aliens flying around. Never has been.

This topic fascinates me nevertheless. As a kid I saw what turned out to be a satellite that had lost its orbit and burned up reentering the atmosphere. About the size and color of a full moon with a long tail streaking across the night sky. I went a full 30 years believing I saw a UFO until because of my military position I was given the opportunity to view a video of what a satellite looks like in those conditions. Bingo! It was so exact I commented to the Astrophysicist showing it to me that it could have been the actual one I saw back in the early 60's.

I was fortunate. One rarely gets that kind of closure on something so fantastic. It was only because of my service that I was able to see it. But it told me two things....First, there are so many things going on in this space age that we are not privy to but that provides an explanation to weird things we see. And Second, I developed a theorem....there is an inverse relationship between what we think happened and the eventual outcome. The more fantastic something seem, the more prosaic the eventual explanation will be. It is a rule.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Unsureofwhatis

Of forgot to mention as it came towards us it seemed so close to us.. Anyways the bright light had grew in size as reached near us..it was as if it shone or burst with expanded light ..hard to describe.. We just sat amazed n curious of what the beep was that...then flew/scattered away in the sky..light was reducing in size like the tiny stars in the sky before disappearing.. we were left like a stunned mullet as to what happened

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Had a similar experience I posted elsewhere on ATS recently.
Seems it is a classic Orb UFO sighting.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Had a similar experience I posted elsewhere on ATS recently.
Seems it is a classic Orb UFO sighting.

Completely made up and with no photo or video backing at all? yeah..seems like it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why would some one make it up?
The description is what an actual sighting is like so you would have to know real versus fake,
and the one sure way for that is to have actually had one.
Having had one myself I'm in a position to make that determination.
If you disagree, that’s fine with me.
Other peoples beliefs have nothing to do with me.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I saw a red one too.

Defining a UFO. As "A structure for the moving of a conscious entity through space time" An Orb could have the same definition. Where the structure is just the vehicle for consciousness . They may be the same, that's why we don't have any nuts and bolts. Where consciousness can morph into any shape, so it seems do UFO's. Ghosts Bigfoot and all the rest. Which have the same definition.

Anyone here actually called up an Orb, and got in? Just joking I wouldn't have the nerve either. This guy did a public summoning, quite a few turned up. www.youtube.com... Its Robert Bingham one.

On the consciousness thing yes you are probably onto something there. To an extent we do create our own reality. We do create the life we live in, same thing may well go with the ufos we see.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
3DANIMATOR2014. Have you ever seen a ufo orb? If not how on Earth can you make a judgement on somebody else and their sighting? Nonsense, total nonsense if you believe you can judge whether someone has experienced something from a starting point of never experiencing it yourself
Nonsense
edit on 24-7-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join