It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Orb UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: trustnoone07

Belive any other explanation if you will................. But I can categorically assure you without any doubt whatsover, Ufo orbs are real

Is there the remotest of possibilities that you might be just a tad biased?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: nevermind it dont matter what I saw. peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Belive any other explanation if you will................. But I can categorically assure you without any doubt whatsover, Ufo orbs are real

Is there the remotest of possibilities that you might be just a tad biased?

But they are real my friend

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Clutching at straws there Gortex..................... Try swamp gas

I find looking for a rational explanation rather than jumping straight to Orb spacecraft a more logical approach , of course you may choose otherwise.
I got berated the other day for jokingly mentioning "tin foil hat" yet it seems OK for believers to roll out the old "swamp gas" club against those who think logically .... C'est la vie.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi. Can you just add to the encounter by filling in this please. What direction did the ufo orbs come from? Also does that area sit on a major energy line or close to it?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Clutching at straws there Gortex..................... Try swamp gas

I find looking for a rational explanation rather than jumping straight to Orb spacecraft a more logical approach , of course you may choose otherwise.
I got berated the other day for jokingly mentioning "tin foil hat" yet it seems OK for believers to roll out the old "swamp gas" club against those who think logically .... C'est la vie.

But the logical answer is staring you in the face Gortex................ Its the Ufo Orbs

People are seeing them everywhere and you still debunk when this this witness' encounter is exactly how it happens. We know they are out there, just because we don't know exctly what their biology is doesn't mean they aren't in existence, it's just something we don't fully understand yet.

This person had a real life encounter, the account is as good as any and I'm going with UFO intelligently controlled

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This person had a real life encounter, the account is as good as any and I'm going with UFO intelligently controlled

There is nothing in this world I would like more than for that to be true , unfortunately we know lanterns are real , we know they regularly fly in our airspace and we also know they are just as regularly misidentified as something paranormal.

Sorry neighbor but based on what we know and the description given the assumption must be the sighting has a normal explanation rather than a paranormal one , I don't see the point in believing it's something else without the evidence to back it up.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustnoone07
Just wondering if anyone has ever had the same experience as I had around about a year ago.

My boyfriend at the time and I where at a boat ramp in country South Australia looking at the stars and looking out for satellites and shooting stars above us. When suddenly I saw this white orb coming over towards us from across the sea. My first reaction to my boyfriend at the time was “oh that satellite looks really close!” and then as I realized what I was looking at, I said to him “that’s not a satellite.

It appeared to be around the height of a 3-4 story building above us and was a perfectly white orb, in the sky it would have been around the size of the large end of a pencil.
It was kind of making this strange jerking movements as it moved towards us – almost like it was being jerked along by a string – it was in a straight trajectory and was heading straight towards us.

My second thought was that as it was too low to be an aircraft of any kind, and there must be a drone that a person was using to take photos of the nearby township BUT there was absolutely no sound and as it was closer and closer there was no discernible shape aside from the white orb.

Now, as it got closer and was directly above us THIS is what freaked me out – it flared open bigger and shone brighter! – It scared me enough to gasp and open my car door because for a split second I honestly thought – this is it, I am going to be abducted by aliens!
And then just as quickly as it flared up bigger, it returned to it original shaped, made a 90 degree turn and silently bobbly flew off until we couldn't see it anymore

So the key points are:
It appeared from across the water
We were in a remote area
It was a white orb light
Had a jerky movement
Flared bigger and then returned to its original size
Changed trajectory and flew off
No sound
No discernible shape aside from orb like appearance
Would also just like to add that we weren't under the influence of anything and both of us saw this thing

Has anyone else experienced this kind of phenomena before? Orb or UFO or drone? Its just something I think about from time to time and wonder if it happens elsewhere?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortexThere is nothing in this world that can change your mind when it is made up. I was the same way, until I saw the truth with my own eyes, twice.

Here is some of my research into the subject, take it or leave it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vardaannayar

I am just wondering why you quoted trustnoone but said nothing.
Are you her with another account?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There is nothing in this world I would like more than for that to be true , unfortunately we know lanterns are real , we know they regularly fly in our airspace and we also know they are just as regularly misidentified as something paranormal.

Sorry neighbor but based on what we know and the description given the assumption must be the sighting has a normal explanation rather than a paranormal one , I don't see the point in believing it's something else without the evidence to back it up.

When i was a kid i lived on a lake. We used to stay up all night on our dock cat fishing all summer, every summer, until i went into the Military when i was 18. Other than watching the tip of my pole, the only other thing i had to do was watch the universe. After a while you begin to see the differences in Satellite trajectories and Aircraft signal lights, Meteors in all their flavors and then the UFO.

I think that for the most, people are very observant and that they can differentiate what is uncommon or bizarre from the norm. I and the kids i grew up with knew what was different

We cant prove anything, we personally haven't the technology to force the will or the machinery from the sky's, But we know its not normal

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

There is nothing in this world that can change your mind when it is made up.

I came to this site a believer safe in the knowledge that ET exist and are here , I believed this site would help me find the truth ... and it did , unfortunately it wasn't the truth I was looking for.

My mind isn't made up , I still come here hoping that one day something will be found or filmed that can bring to life the dormant believer that still exists within me and reignite my belief , not just for the sake of belief but because we have evidence that ET visitation is or was real.
Until that day I believe ET exists but am not convinced he knows we exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems to me you saw an airplane. Aircraft at night coming directly toward you have bright lights, like headlights on a car, that can be seen for miles. Since they are coming toward you they appear to be stationary in the sky. If the airplane was preparing to land it would have been lower in the sky.

I was stationed on an Air Craft Carrier and during night operations one can see the jets lined up to land for miles and miles. It appears to be a string of lights hovering in the sky that dance around but in reality they are moving 180knots and are 20-30 miles away.

Since I wasn't there to see what you saw I can only guess but it sure seems to be a similar thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
All the orbs Ive ever witnessed never increased light amplification. they would remind you of a floating star, very brilliant, whether in red or white and i never seen one ever turn, they would always blink out as if they were never there. I could never define any shape other than a Sphere, Slow moving, Silent and very Creepy.

I have seen them being chased though by Military aircraft, that's always entertaining

I've seen them chased by pink flying unicorns wearing top hats. That was also very entertaining

Unfortunately, like so many of you who also have incredible visions...i was caught out without my 1080p camera that comes with my phone that i USUALLY have with me at all times...you know, like most people.

Just that night...dang...i left it on my kitchen counter. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

We are so silly. So many amazing viewings and never, ever, EVER a camera with us.

edit on 28-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yup, had a very similar experience although it created a beam of oscillating lights that descended to right in front of me, as if inviting me to walk into the beam.
As I was working at the time I thought not and the beam retracted, I was concerned about an abduction as well. So I would say it was a classic non Hollywood UFO experience of the first kind. In olden historical times the fairies might have been inviting you to play or go on a journey.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

All the orbs Ive ever witnessed never increased light amplification. they would remind you of a floating star, very brilliant, whether in red or white and i never seen one ever turn, they would always blink out as if they were never there. I could never define any shape other than a Sphere, Slow moving, Silent and very Creepy.

I have seen them being chased though by Military aircraft, that's always entertaining

I've seen them chased by pink flying unicorns wearing top hats. That was also very entertaining

Unfortunately, like so many of you who also have incredible visions...i was caught out without my 1080p camera that comes with my phone that i USUALLY have with me at all times...you know, like most people.

We are so silly. So many amazing viewings and never, ever, EVER a camera with us.

There was no such thing as digital cameras back in the 60s 70s or 80s, Smartass.

There everywhere, now go take the time and record one and quit running ignorant Pie hole
edit on 28-4-2015 by SPECULUM because: Bling

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have seen orbs of this nature twice before. I am very familiar with seeing air planes because I live a mile away from the boeing factory that produces 747s. Needless to say there is an air port connected to the Boeing installation so I see all types of planes I even saw an F16 take off the other day but there has been two times I have seen white round lights in the sky with no discernable shape made no noise and floated along in a fashion that appeared to not be using lift from any type of wing or propeller.it just sort of floated along.they too were very low and obviously not satellites

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Danquestionsall

Yeah - i work in aviation and 100% can tell a difference between an aircraft and a star or a satellite.

and like your sightings they are way to close to be an aircraft especially as they have no flashing lights or landing lights or anything of that nature

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

There was no such thing as digital cameras back in the 60s 70s or 80s, Smartass.

There everywhere, now go take the time and record one and quit running ignorant Pie hole

I'm out every clear night with my telescope. And im watching the skies all the time. I'm 40. Been doing it my whole life. There is nothing there...you guys are dreaming. You want it so badly to be true that you make us things in your head. Sorry bud. But that's the cold hard truth.

You guys see them SO often these days (your own words...). Lets see the proof...oh but you left your phone in the loo back at home..again.

Hilarious.
edit on 29-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm out every clear night with my telescope. And im watching the skies all the time. I'm 40. Been doing it my whole life. There is nothing there...you guys are dreaming. You want it so badly to be true that you make us things in your head. Sorry bud. But that's the cold hard truth.

You guys see them SO often these days (your own words...). Lets see the proof...oh but you left your phone in the loo back at home..again.

Hilarious.

They must have no interest in you, there can be no other explanation...Sorry

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join