It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Street-Level Video of Baltimore Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just realized a little while ago while at work what is going down in Baltimore.

So what are we looking at here, Ferguson 2.0? Los Angeles Redux?

National Guard is on stand-by and ready, I can only assume, to start cracking skulls.

One step closer to martial law.

Anyway, here's the video.

People seem upset.

Yipe.

And then there's this one:

Egad. This could get ugly.
edit on 27-4-2015 by muchmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

they cancelled the baseball game tonght

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

Why attack people on the street?? You're beef is with the police department. This is again counter productive if they want justice. They're only going to isolate themselves and create animosity from the public.

I guess they didn't learn a lesson from Ferguson. Pretty soon they will incite race riots and the public will justify the actions by the police and side with them. They even went so far and attacked the media. They're the ones keeping the police beatings and killings in the spot light.

I'm sorry to say, when you let your anger take control of your actions, you lose the attention of your audience and those who are on your side. It's simply ignorant behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Some more videos I was able to find off of youtube.

edit on 27-4-2015 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking evil draconian thoughts. I need to force myself away from # like this before I lose my humanity. I might have lost it already. I do want blood now.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Police call every street and sweep up the ignorant. Use the walmart to put them in. If found guilty, they will serve the highest punishment allotted by law. If this doesn't quell the situation, let the bullets fly.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why the world lets these heathens destroy their communities is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's another.

The fact that ANY segment of the U.S. population has this much pent-up rage and hostility indicates to me that there is something seriously wrong with our society. These periodic outbursts of violence are like a fever that erupts in an attempt to burn out some deep, persistent social malignancy. They are a symptom of an institutional disease that has been ignored and left to fester for far too long.

We continually treat the fever while turning a blind eye to the seething infection that has provoked it.

"I want you all to get justice for my son," said Gloria Darden, Gray's mother. "Don't do it like this."

www.baltimoresun.com...=1

I'm sorry, Gloria. This is not about justice for your son. Decades of chronic injustice perpetrated against an entire class of American citizens is what this is about.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Id plug em

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Words of wisdom from the front lines.

(WARNING: The following video contains numerous F bombs and N words.)

Getting out of control:

top topics

join