It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore Riots-Live Feeds

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Or "TPTB" figured out that offing people for jacking candy from cvs doesn't go over well.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Rawlings news conference NOW

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hogan declared martial law basically.

Curfew in effect starting tomorrow, national guard coming in, established for the next WEEK, and to be EXTENDED if necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Uh oh I could swear I just heard Rawlings use the THUG word...
it slipped out & then it was quiet as she tried to recover.
She just invited Sharpton...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The police are getting the gas masks ready.

Has Brian Williams been seen yet?

edit on Apr-27-2015 by xuenchen because: [__'-'__]fireone

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Oooooohhh....You went there.
Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Major General Linda L. Singh (Maryland National Guard) says this is not Martial Law !!!

She couldn't have stressed that any more than she did.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This isn't helping...

Police join in rock throwing.

Baltimore police officers targeted by rock-throwing protesters on Monday appeared to hurl projectiles toward crowds on at least two occasions.

One photo shows a projectile, possibly a rock or piece of concrete, leaving an officer's hand.

Video taken from a helicopter appears to show another officer hurling objects toward protesters, including many who appeared to be teenagers.

Source

Oh and up to 5,000 National Guard troops moving in to help police secure the city.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

Thats how I thought baltimore was like lol dont believe what you see in the movies!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Neysa

Buddy im not suggesting there is sufficient cause or excuse for there actions. That being said this type of atrocity is symptomatic of society these days. Its a cause and effect situation, fix the cause to minimize the effect.

Or you can put down the effect and that's what is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
4 blocks aways from the drama is a RESIDENTIAL school.

The Seed School of Maryland was playing the Seed School of DC today and had a 300 person fight involving a taser this evening. That could be an exaggeration. That came from a student.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Governor Activates National Guard
edit on 27-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Just got home from school and just now started watching some live streams. Currently watching WBFF, and they're showing a pretty large fire in the city. Not exactly sure where, but it's pretty big.

www.foxbaltimore.com...

Also listening to the scan Baltimore police feed.

scanbaltimore.com...

ETA - Also just heard schools in the city will be closed tomorrow.
edit on 27-4-2015 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Yeah & I saw an officer hurl a brick back...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687
Just got home from school and just now started watching some live streams. Currently watching WBFF, and they're showing a pretty large fire in the city. Not exactly sure where, but it's pretty big.

If that is East Baltimore, J street - I just heard it's a community center.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: newyr

Yup, they're saying it's east Baltimore. Apparently there's another building next to the large fire still going that also has a smaller fire going on inside of the building.

This youtube feed from Fox 10 has someone right infront of the area.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pictures from the fire.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
scanbaltimore.com... chatter at this link has been pretty informative, sounded like one of the cops in charge was attempting to rally the cops for some kind of anti riot activity and that made it sound like they are getting ready to go out after a group of rioters, hes the one that keeps taking about the bearcat which i believe is the PS's APC .yeah sounds like they are deploying and whatnot right now

yeah i think the officer that was just talking is one of the higher up riot cops,he sounds like Lou from rescue me if that makes sense to any one so you can attempt to know who im talking about,he just gave a command to flank them and is getting quite angry it seems with some of the underlings as he tries to set something up
edit on 27-4-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Thanks. This is a senior center being constructed by a Baptist Church in Baltimore. Embers blowing on neighboring vacant buildings according to reports.

Sad.

ETA neighbors criticizing lack of police response. Why no curfew tonight?
edit on 27-4-2015 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: buni11687

Thanks. This is a senior center being constructed by a Baptis Church in Baltimore. Embers blowing in neighboring vacant buildings according to reports.

Sad.

Just got off the phone with my daughter who is a student at UMBC. She said the church was on fire along with another building.

Interesting perspective from having a chat with her. She says she can run for twenty seconds and be a the Baltimore PD HQs.

Campus is on lock-down and off-campus students are being sent e-mails telling them Not to attend classes tomorrow. I wonder if the professors are being afforded the same consideration, as I doubt they live on-campus.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join