It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Animals Are Smarter Than Humans !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ever seen animals sit in front of a TV and watch ridiculous shows like Real Wives...The Kardashians... etc. take your pick...that anyone really cares what any of these idiots do with their lives is unfathomable to me...I wish I was just a Dolphin and didn't even know these stupid shows even existed. Sadly, you can not even turn on your computer without seeing something related to them. Now we have to hear about Brucey freaking Jenner Pooh and his transgenderization drama...really who cares that you have been a girl your whole life and it took you 65 years to "come out". Does it have to be a drama queen episode shared with the entire planet? Maybe this should be in the rant forum and feel free to move it, but sheesh these people suck and anyone that follows them and their pathetic lives should be forced to live in a rubber room.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
But animals make us into slaves to feed and care for them. It has always been evident that they were in control. If a cat wants to do the traditional hunt, they can. But if they want to sit around a watch mice run around they can too. They meow at us when they want food. Sometimes it sounds like they are yelling out....what's taking you so long, you know I can have you replaced. Then they go snuggle up to your wife and you know they have the power.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

UH DUH! Have you not seen Planet of the Apes? Shesh! LOL...

Yeah, Aliens probably think we are all idiots.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
Ever seen animals sit in front of a TV and watch ridiculous shows like Real Wives...The Kardashians... etc. take your pick...that anyone really cares what any of these idiots do with their lives is unfathomable to me...I wish I was just a Dolphin and didn't even know these stupid shows even existed. Sadly, you can not even turn on your computer without seeing something related to them. Now we have to hear about Brucey freaking Jenner Pooh and his transgenderization drama...really who cares that you have been a girl your whole life and it took you 65 years to "come out". Does it have to be a drama queen episode shared with the entire planet? Maybe this should be in the rant forum and feel free to move it, but sheesh these people suck and anyone that follows them and their pathetic lives should be forced to live in a rubber room.

I used to get angry too but then it became more sympathy and now I'm indifferent. The more time idiots are sitting in front of a TV drooling the less time they are out in public being a danger to the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
While I do agree with you that animals are, by and large, smarter than a goodly portion of the human population, I feel that I must point out that nobody makes you look at TV. Get rid of it and stop being bothered. Cut off the cable and you'll be amazed at the difference it will make in your life.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My dogs stay home all day, sleepin'/chillin' - no worries over food or shelter.

No taxes paid, no mortgage. No bills.

They're either smarter than I am or figured it out before I have. Same goes for the betta (pad thai) .

My animals sure are smarter than I am.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If my dog doesn't like you, I will keep a close eye on you.
If my dog loves you, you are a welcome guest.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don't watch television and I don't have cable, but I do have internet and I do read news on certain websites, so it is inevitable that I will have to see something about these idiots somewhere...I do not follow any of them and I really just wish they would all fall off the face of the earth and take their idiot followers with them.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

We have some dogs that hang out near our bakery and they know who to bark at and who not to.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Of course they are smarter, they also do not turn on the tv. I just wish they didn't get to lick themselves whenever they feel like it, just makes me jealous.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Yeah but don't you wish they would go chase a car or 2? or play in traffic?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Except they don't call themselves aliens and they don't call us humans....we are specimens and they are our ancestors.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah and they also know what is crap not to eat and how to force you to give them the real tuna...sneaky little farts!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

UH DUH! Have you not seen Planet of the Apes? Shesh! LOL...

Yeah, Aliens probably think we are all idiots.

That would be redundant, they designed us this way after all

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My pets can sleep when they want, get fed, and lots of love.

That right there is plenty of proof that they are MUCH smarter than we are....

new topics

top topics

join