It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage Will Cause 900,000 Abortions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry - I can't wrap my head around this at all. What are they saying exactly? If more gay men get married, that means that more women will have unwanted pregnancies and their only option will be to abort... because the gay men were having unprotected sex with all these women right before they got married to their significant same-sex partners... ???? Whaaaaaa? Why were the gay men having all that sex with the women when they also had a significant same-sex partner that they wanted to marry? And after 30 years of legal same-sex marriage, all these gay men will still be faking heterosexuality by having unprotected sex with all these women? I would think with more societal acceptance of gays, these gay guys would be having less and less fake hetero sex with women, thus it would lead to less unwanted pregnancies, not more.

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something here? This just sounds like complete wack-a-doo stuff here. If I were a justice in the S.C., I would laugh my butt off after hearing this argument - liberal OR conservative.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Two guys crossing swords does not equal pregnant. Come on man get with the program. Gays can not reproduce unless they step across into a non gay relationship, then they are not gay.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Good!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What? Aren't gay men already out of the marriage available man count ?
What a moron.
edit on 4272015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't those gay couples want children? If they're causing all these abortions they should pretend to be straight for awhile, until the abortions stop, then go back to their fabulous lifestyle and adopt those children.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Statistics show: single women get more abortions than married women. Check.

Gays marrying means more single women. (Really? If gay men stayed single, would they be marring these single women? No. So, whether gay men marry or not has no impact on the number of single women.) That's the first logic breakdown.

Besides, if all gay people were permitted to get married, lots of the single women (lesbians) would ALSO be getting married, so the number of single women would actually decrease. Second logical breakdown.

Gosh, do you think these 100 scholars and lawyers think we're stupid? Or that the Supreme Court is stupid?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Gosh, do you think these 100 scholars and lawyers think we're stupid? Or that the Supreme Court is stupid?

It boggles the mind to imagine how the wheels go 'round inside their heads!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What say you Ats?

Biology is obviously not one of his strong suits.

I need a drink.

@Bullcat and boymonkey..................LOL I am the only gay in the village Daffyd.....one of my favourite shows.

Computer says no.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword LMAO! One has to have a cup of tea and try to relax and stop laughing after reading that.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth What is wrong with you. I am pro-choice. But who the hell is pro-abortion?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Good!

What is wrong with you? I am pro choice, but who the hell is pro-abortion?
edit on 27-4-2015 by reldra because: added quote

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

a reduction in the opposite-sex marriage rate means an increase in the percentage of women who are unmarried and who, according to all available data, have much higher abortion rates than married women.”

Yes,we all know if allow same sex people to get married that means that all the men will just turn gay and stop marrying women.

What a ridiculous argument.

Have you heard of MGTOW?

It's a new thing going around.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

[quote]I hope the Supremes get a big laugh out this "Friends of the Court" Amicus curiae, because, in my opinion the mental gynmastics necessary to come to a correlation between gay marriage and abortions are stunning. It's beginning to look like a 3 Ring Circus!

How could they not laugh??? Even if I could somehow wrap my mind around this thinking, I don't see how it is in any way relevant. It's not the job of the government to socially engineer the marriage rates. Their job is only to ensure all people are treated equally under the law and given their due process.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just damn

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Blimey the anti gay rights crowd are really scraping tbe bottom of the barrel.
What fo I think? Poppycock And anyone to fall for this bs is an idiot.

I don't care about the gay agenda. Nature will take care of it. You can't multiply if your family tree goes straight up.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Well while their family name may not live on they are not the one producing the offspring that will become gay.

So really nature is what keeps it going.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Well while their family name may not live on they are not the one producing the offspring that will become gay.

So really nature is what keeps it going.

Doesn't even matter to me. Go live your life the way you want.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Funny enough there is no shortage of idiots

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Or people who can't mind their own business.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm Pro-Abortion. I think everybody should get one!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join