It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Obama subtly attacks "old white people" and "your lily white ass". Where's the outrage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid Hey Intrepid....pick a really good spot and try this "innocent humor" in reverse... too many one way streets for some of us...lighten up? Tell your glorious leader to get a clue...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You don't know what would happen if it was reversed.

How can you call something hypocrisy if you are making up the situation?

link   
a reply to: abe froman

Wow you guys have thin skin. Im white and found this to be non offensive...

If memory serves me correctly Bush did the same kind of skit as obama and he didnt get backlash like this for it...

Comedy is not squeeky clean anymore. Besides that... i would rather have a leader who is human and funny and not some dull robot.

Americans need to chill out for a min and not take a joke seariously. Besides obama said all tge right stuff and the other guy said the offensive stuff which is all writen before obama gets it.

Learn how to take a joke

link   

Key and Peele make fun of all races the show its actually very funny.. You can bury your head in the sand and wait for the racial divide or whatever it was you said to go away, but i think Key and Peele are doing a great job attacking the issue through humor. Your trying to make a political statement out of a harmless joke.

link   
I thought it was fecking hilarious....he's crazy cool. For those that don't get it...he's just Crazy.
(That's the way I talk in politics) Smurfy for next President!!!

edit on 27-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So Serious!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That too.

link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: intrepid Hey Intrepid....pick a really good spot and try this "innocent humor" in reverse... too many one way streets for some of us...lighten up?

Do I need to call a whaaaambulance? Yes, lighten up. It's called comedy.

Tell your glorious leader to get a clue...

I'd love to but I don't see where Stephen Harper falls in all this.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: grandmakdw
BUT if the situation were reversed as on my post on page 1,
the panties would be stuck so tightly up the liberal
cheeks, we'd have to get the jaws of life to pull them out.

BS. It's would be the same if a white politician pulled a Cheech and Chong. This is a well known routine.

That is what makes me angry. I want the hypocrisy to end.

That's on you. Be angry if you wish but don't try to spin it into something it isn't.

B.S. right back at you
if a white politician did this (using a derogatory term for black people) he would be crucified
and you know it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If the sky fell tomorrow we would all be screwed.

You are living in the land of IF and getting mad over it.

Why don't you let the situtation actually happen and then get your panties in a bunch about the liberal hypocrisy.

Until then you are just spewing nonsense that didn't happen

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No sense Of humour op.
Im white and it didn't offend me. Your right to choose to be offended.

link   

BS. It's would be the same if a white politician pulled a Cheech and Chong. This is a well known routine.

That's on you. Be angry if you wish but don't try to spin it into something it isn't.

B.S. right back at you
if a white politician did this (using a derogatory term for black people) he would be crucified
and you know it.

In a comedy routine? No, I don't know that and neither do you.

link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That too.

Get real guys, you KNOW
unless you live in la la land

that if a white politician said the exact same thing
in reverse with a white comedian

the comedian would never get work again
and the politician would be hounded and get death threats

and no one would find it funny.

That is the hypocrisy of the left, they can dish out jokes however they want,
but they can't and won't take them because
it might hurt someones feelings. Boo Hoo
A quite infantile stand and behavior when it comes to "hate speech"
Its only hate if you say it, if I say it then come on, its just a joke.

Well if it's hate speech for me, then it is hate speech for you.

Get real people, you know that is how it is in the US right now, that is the reality, one group can dish and be ugly and the other group has to walk on eggshells or get crucified.

I'm just dishing back what the left does to people, and you guys can't take a tiny dose of your own medicine.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

B.S. right back at you
and you know it.

In a comedy routine? No, I don't know that and neither do you.

I do know.

You do too but you won't admit that is the way it is in the US right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You guys are pathetic .Typical Obama haters.

Instead of focusing on real things to get upset about, you focus on idiotic, made up things like this.

Why don't you just be honest and say it...you hate him because he's black. We all know that's the real reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm just dishing back what the left does to people, and you guys can't take a tiny dose of your own medicine.

Maturity in American politics 101. Seems like that course isn't taught any more.

This is an OLD routine:

That one was over 3 years ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

He's obviously making fun of people who would say those things. It's a dis on the "hate whitey" stereotype more than anything else. Those are the types of things most anti-Obama people assume he things and he knows that. He's playing into it. It's a long running skit that he's done before.

It would be like if George Bush was constantly accused of racism and he had an "redneck" translator skit where the guy talked about lazy immigrants. Even liberals would probably find that funny. Obviously not as funny since we have, you know, a history of slavery but some would still chuckle a bit.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Michael "Kramer" Richards used racially offensive ,material in a comedy routine and liberals/democrats/etc nailed him to the wall. The outrage was palpable and it was driven down everyone's throats .

Not a single one of you stood up then to cry "it's just comedy!"

In my opinion that makes you a bunch of racist hypocrites.

Michael Richards was a comedian, pure and simple. Obama is the leader of the free world who has presided over more racial troubles and riots since the civil rights movement.

He (a ventriloquist doesn't get to blame the dummy) told these racist jokes.

He (and all of you) should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
If memory serves me correctly Bush did the same kind of skit as obama and he didnt get backlash like this for it...

In my country Bush got torn apart for making jokes about weapons of mass destruction.

On the other hand, even world leaders need to wind down. I don't care.

As for 'reversing' the situation, you would need a white president in charge of a black majority nation being accused of being a religion they didn't subscribe to and trying to introduce some kind of 'white' religious law. Most of the race parts of these jokes including references to FOX are being somewhat ironic. It's funny because it's living up the rumors and laying bare the ludicrousness of the supposed claims by aping them.

It seems simple to me though I can see why persons on both sides would attempt to take this seriously.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I really fail to see what you're enraged about. It sounds like you're bummed that it wouldn't be OK for a white comedian to say "hold onto your black butts"... Which I'm fairly certain nobody's concerned about

But if you think it should be OK for folks to express homophobic, racist or creedist stuff, it already is legal, and was pretty normal for most of US history, people can do it on the news. Seriously, fox news is still in business. But it's never gonna be socially " acceptable" to voice opinions which were the cause of real, systematic violence for a large portion of history. There's clearly a reason for that which I'm assuming you're remaining willfully ignorant of. Hitler... Slavery? Folks don't really wanna hear anyone rallying to deny folks their civil rights.

Seriously, it's OK for a news outlet to encourage folks to "kill all Muslims", or a potential president to spout homophobic crap, on the news, in public, and you're gonna gripe because there's a bunch of backlash for that?

There are folks picketing for their civil rights while packs of counter protesters scream hate speech at them, or someone goes to an abortion clinic to be berated by protesters, and it's all legal.

The choices are to grow a thicker skin, or hope that the social climate changes. But demanding that bigots aren't discriminated against is pretty ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join