It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
All this is kind of getting me to think that if ISIS is going to attack America it could very much take advantage of something like what is going on in Baltimore.

Now, CNN news live is talking about what the police will do next, they are talking about more militarized police to take care of the rioters and looters.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The cops are moving in according to the live feed.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

There seems to be an agenda to incite outrage and anger by someone, telling the media to shift their focus of reporting onto these stories.

Absolutely this is being inflamed by the stooges in the mass media, and the deciders behind the scenes. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

BBC News reporting on it, sounds like it's getting nasty....hopefully the death toll will be kept to an absolute minimum

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
a reply to: ZombieWoof

That video was released last week not today. Plus, I was specifically referring to the threat of violence against police from gang members, not cops killing people who are breaking the law by being black on a weekday.

c'mon...this is a "shock" to you, I'm only shocked that they haven't organized sooner...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I would wager that a foreign country is stirring the pot behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I agree that some media could be inflaming the news, but as I watch live feed I am glad that I can see for myself what is going on, is a lot of looters and I see also black leaders taking a stance to the looters to protect the police.

This are news that are worth to see.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Who didnt see this coming? The looting, the riots....

And a segment of our society wonders why police respond the way they do.

The response (or lack therof) to the looting is a direct response to the media spin/play on lawless individuals being mistreated by the police force.

We can kiss protection by the police goodbye and the beginning of a new era of lawlessness, lack of police protection and more responsibility on the part of law abiding citizens to protect themselves.

Since when do law abiding citizens have less rights than the lawless? That is exactly where we are headed.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This are news that are worth to see.

Nobody is saying that it should not be reported, but you're missing the bigger picture. This has slowly been growing, it's not just about this incident here. Read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rotation

Oh puhlease!

Animals do not need "stirring" to behave like animals. This is nothing new. This happens every time there is an excuse to loot. Or are you saying that every racial issue that resulted in looting over the last 50 years was initiated by a foreign country?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The police is not protected enough to take the looters and those attacking the police, Only one militarized police vehicle going very fast in the street, is a lot of people wearing hoodies and covering their faces.

Is going to get ugly tonight for the police if they don't get better equipped.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have the same feeling as you, that is more that meet the eye, but all this riots, looting and violence is going to breed something that none of us is going to be very happy with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RotationI would wager that a foreign country is stirring the pot behind the scenes.

Foreign nations do many things to influence the USA, but I personally believe that the origins of this mess exists closer to home. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A cautionary warning from a Brit...

If this doesn't end in Baltimore soon, you will see this in other areas of the country, just as we saw it spread in the UK.

The youth will become emboldened, and when they realize the police don't have the resources to stop this, it spreads.

Unfortunately, unless the community leaders and the family get on the TV and start demanding that this stops, you're going to see buildings burning tonight, and there's a real risk of this spreading to other towns and cities.

You might not know this, but when the London riots/looting was going on, it wasn't just the big cities. It was happening in hundreds of places at once across the UK.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yep...I see an agenda in motion here.

I recently had the opportunity to attend a meeting between law enforcement and security companies (I am not part of either but attended as a concerned citizen).

There was a brief discussion regarding in the current climate that the police will, unless in sufficient numbers, will not pursue a running perp. Will not confront a perp when said confrontation could result in the use of deadly force.

In other words, cops are much less likely to stick their necks out in the protection of property or persons now. It's only going to get worse....

Our police force was already practically nothing more than a "write a report after the crime" force. Now...you better be prepared to defend what is yours, cause no one else will.

Looting is going on in Baltimore as we speak... and the cops are letting them. This is our future.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah this could get very ugly after the sun goes down. Hopefully it being a Monday night might cut down on the chaos, but I doubt it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Having been following a lot of these incidences that have been occurring within the last 5 years, here is what is being seen and it boils down to several points.

The day of the police being credible is over. At one time, if complaints came up of the police being corrupt, many people would say no, that is not correct, or it was far and few between. However, with the advent of the cameras and it being posted everywhere, it starts to wear down, if not lend weight to the argument that the police have been targeting or have been very corrupt during this entire time. And with every incident like this that comes out, one can only ask, if this is the case more and more.

The police are not keeping up with the times, with cameras being around more, the chances that they are getting caught misbehaving, tending to go up more and more. And unfortunately, it is appearing that the police are indeed targeting the minorities to the effect where a person is getting shot on simple traffic violations. And as has been currently seen, police are a bit happy on the trigger and are jumping the gun, ignoring the laws of the state, or are fabricating, if not planting evidence, to get that ticket and it is at the expense of people. And it appears as though they have no connection to the people or neighborhoods that they are patrolling, or are using their knowledge to go after or target people that they find undesirable.

But on the flip side, the question is who makes the choices to violate the law? Why do people who are getting say a ticket for a simple infraction, run like they are going to be shot, then complain when they get tackled. Why are the public choosing to put forth the face of criminals who are not upstanding citizens. Those recently who have been the victims, are often either petty criminals or are less than upstanding in the eyes of the law. Yet they all had one thing in common, they all died, at the hands of the police.

The problem is growing, and the people are tired. The first problem is that the police are supposed to uphold the law, and many do, but a few are showing that they are not only not upholding the law, but are breaking the law. And what is worse, is that the justice system, from the police, the DA to the judges are not taking a hard enough stance against them. Far too often, the police are given the benefit of the doubt and at times when it is proven in a court of law, that the officer did indeed violate the law or is guilty of breaking the law, they are given a light sentence. It as if they do not want to prosecute such and there have been times when other officers turn around and try to cover up the wrong doing. A good old boy network.

The final problem happens to the be the very people themselves. The people have to get out and vote, the do elect the various city council members, they do elect the mayor and ultimately, it lays with in the power of the people to make those changes. Far too often officials get into office, and then they fail to uphold or speak for the people. They tend to shy away from offending or making the politically inconvenient decisions to hold make the laws or see that they are enforced equally across the board. It is the city council and mayor that hires the police chief, it is the city council and state legislatures that write the laws and rules. And the saddest thing is that people are not holding those lawmakers accountable for such.

And based off of what all we are seeing, this is going to happen, again and again. People are tired of police corruption. Police should not be there to be judge, jury and executioner. Nor should people be so brutally tortured or harmed when being caught and taken into custody. As much as I do respect the police, and understand that they have a very hard job. But that should not be where they are acting like they are above the law, nor should the rest of the police put up with misbehavior with in their department. Someone should have stopped the abuse of the person, before it went that far, and they should have erred on the side of caution when it comes to a suspect asking or begging for medical attention.

Investigations take time, and people need to be patient, rioting will not get the long term changes that people need, nor will making themselves a nuisance to the very people who they need support from. They need to appeal to the public, to demand that justice, with one voice. They need to stand up and look at both sides of the issue, that people should not be breaking the law, or running or resisting arrest, nor should the cops be so rough or acting with out impunity. And the DA’s need to go after the cops, with the same vigor as they would go after a criminal, judges need to be consistent with sentencing, if not a bit harder on the police who do violate the laws. And above all, people need to get out and vote, and stop putting the same person into office, or putting a candidate into office that keeps ignoring them except when it is election time.

you know I agreed with absolutely everything except this: "Investigations take time, and people need to be patient"...maybe too many people have died at the hands of corrupt police and too many have been and still are in prison that are innocent and maybe there are too many crying out for justice, for people to be able to be patient any longer. I am not saying that rioting is right. I am saying that there is only so much ANYONE can take, especially when they are being manipulated, and especially when it seems that there is no end in sight.

And the saddest thing of all is that the ones who are perpuating this system are the ones that are going to be reaping the benefits from any and all bloodshed, and spin it to their advantage, as they always do. The meme that showed a woman presumably stealing doritoes would look really nice next to the photo of a businessman coming out of his office on wallstreet who foreclosed illegally on thousands of people leaving them homeless....

it's about what the media is selling, and and I ain't buying it today because I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I do know who the REAL criminals are today, and they are the ones in suits and they pay the salaries of the ones with guns and billy clubs.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Looting is going on in Baltimore as we speak... and the cops are letting them. This is our future.

Nothing more than a mathematical problem.
1 cop to 100 rioters, would you send anyone into that?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

It has been protest all over the nation but it has been so far, organized, what is going on right now is nothing but lawlessness and stupidity and somebody or some group are feeding all this.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

no I am not saying that, what I'm trying to infer is that the racial issue is the biggest division of the people in the United States, and if I were a foreign nation I would target any vulnerabilities of an enemy nation which includes that of racial tensions. Its been done before.

Stoke the flames, cause chaos, send in provocateurs to get the people to loot, bring the blade of division further crashing upon The United States.

No nation would dare attack the USA on home soil, but infiltrate and destroy the USA from within... is a much more viable option.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join