It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
Strong alcohol make some sweet molotov coctails.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
a reply to: crazyewok

Why are you Brits so afraid of guns?

Why do you Americans glorify and worship them?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You Brits are afraid of guns. I've been reading here since 2005 and all I hear from Euros is guns are bad. They're only bad in the hands of nuts and criminals, mostly criminals.

These "people" in Baltimore are criminals.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

That is what my husband is saying, that the alcohol burns just fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Undertaker
And people wonder why police departments are gearing up on surplus military equipment. Next on the scene will be the National Guard. A bit more trigger happy those guys.

Gearing up for the repercussions they have caused by senseless murder. Sure. Not that I agree with what they are doing but damn almost as if the PDs are asking for it. Now why? Anyone have the Soros link yet?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I think he is implying molotov cocktails

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The mayor to talk in a few minutes about what is going on in Baltimore, kind of a bit too late now

The presidents is was in talks with him earlier.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Same reason we glorify and worship our freedom of speech.

link   
a reply to: Rotation

Dont know how to post a link but stick Soros Baltimore,Open society institute Baltimore,social justice laboratory Baltimore and Google Soros Baltimore in a search engine you'll get the 90 million dollar picture.
edit on 27-4-2015 by khnum because: boo boo

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think he is implying molotov cocktails

Yeah I got that. Hope that is not the plan though. ~$heopleNation

Baltimore Police Scanner

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
state of emergency declared in Baltimore.

National guard on the way

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
They said that they just got into the mall and are looting

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You Brits are afraid of guns. I've been reading here since 2005 and all I hear from Euros is guns are bad. They're only bad in the hands of nuts and criminals, mostly criminals.

These "people" in Baltimore are criminals.

Forgot the bloody fact im british will you.

If the police or guard open up with guns so will the rioters and you have a even bigger mess on your hands!

This is not a gun control debate.

This is not a debate about if guns are good or bad!

For # sake how is pointing out the police and guard going in heavy handed could escalate things into a warzone translate in your brain that im afraid of guns?

This aint hollywood, gun battles are not "cool" and this is not goodies verse badies.

This is a major, complex and very dangrous situation were a wrong move could leave hundred or even thousands dead and a city a war zone.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Same reason we glorify and worship our freedom of speech.

Yup and you'd be wishing you had one if you lived in the vicinity of this for protection.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Now, this is wrong. There are bad apples in LEAs unfortunately, and some overstep their authorities, but calls to kill police officers is simply wrong.

I fear for LEO's as well as for innocent bystanders is this does indeed happen. I also fear that because of this many more LEOs will probalby react even more violently towards non-criminal civilians not just for gang members during routine stops.

This escalation of violence from both sides is only going to lead to more escalation of violence from both sides and innocent bystanders as well as LEOs will pay the unfortunate consequences of such escalation of violence.

edit on 27-4-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You're an hysteric if nothing else.

link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Thank god. They need to stop this now. If not this will be out of control in a day.
It will spread in a day to other cities if not...

link   
Right now guns are not the issue in Baltimore, but rocks, looting, riots and fire, if guns were to be fired things will become uglier that it has been so far.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Well, the thin blue line did it. Cops keeping their mouths shut and or lieing for the bad apples has a lot to do with it. The good cops standing by, while their bad counterparts flip their lids on people. Never see one of the good cops stepping in and restraining their blue brothers when they cross that line. Never see them put the cuffs on a blue brother when they are clearly crossing the line.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Obsrvr

It's not that Brits are afraid of guns...quite a lot of people here legally own them, particularly in the country.

With British mentality, if guns were easily available, we would make the US look like kindergarten.

The general public should not be allowed firearms without basic training AND a full mental health evaluation.

Just my (and a lot of other Brits) opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join