It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hi Marg, are there any live feeds to this other than the one that jammed due to bullets flying?

This is going to push the entire them against us situation in America. We will all pay for this. I think they should go in and take them out.

Peaceful demonstration is one thing, defending this country against tyranny, oligarchy, extremism and flat out invasion, we are prepared, but when it is domestic terrorism that is another story and I agree that this cannot end well.

Do they expect the entire country to back them? They dont even know who their true enemies are. Pulling women out of cars and acting like drug induced out of control freaks.

This affects all of us, but not in any intended way that they expect.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think it safe for the media to be in that area once it gets dark. They are stealing alcohol from the stores, and that will only make people act more crazy and irrational. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rotation

Well I can trace Soros back to January this year as being interested in Baltimore,he is throwing 33 million at 'social justice'read-civil unrest,causes this year as for the other 2 they are known agitators,so no Im not speculating.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Rotation

Well I can trace Soros back to January this year as being interested in Baltimore,he is throwing 33 million at 'social justice'read-civil unrest,causes this year as for the other 2 they are known agitators,so no Im not speculating.

Post a link, thats something I would be interested in.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Why are you Brits so afraid of guns?

link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Not safe period. I feel for the vulnerable and innocent stuck in the path of destruction.

link   

I don't think it safe for the media to be in that area once it gets dark. They are stealing alcohol from the stores, and that will only make people act more crazy and irrational.

Liquor is a problem, indeed, but I'd be more worried about they lifted from the pharmacy!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I been watching CNN live feed, on TV, I'm so saddened looking at the older police officer been carried away by fellow officers out of the front lines.

Soo sad, Things are going to get worst for the police from now on, Is going to be terrible, we are going to see strict laws coming our way.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What do people expect? Cops murdering, tazing, and beating unarmed people left and right past few years. I been saying for years the good cops need to start cleaning ranks, or they will share a target on their backs along with the scumbags. Maybe it's too late now, no sympathy from me.

Cops been lucky thus far, they haven't murdered kin of anyone crazy enough to do something about it with any specialized training yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Copy the link, and then open up a new tab and paste the link. Worked for me. ~$heopleNation

link   

originally posted by: antar

Not safe period. I feel for the vulnerable and innocent stuck in the path of destruction.

Just what I was thinking, imagine the folks that live say in Michigan and their elderly parents just happen to live in that neighbourhood and on the 3 floor above a liquor store or grocery store?

Regards, Iwinder

link   

What makes you assume it's for drinking? If I was raiding liquor stores, it wouldn't be getting drunk I had in mind to do with it.

link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr

We don't need them.

The more guns in circulation, the more bullets can be fired.

Leave guns for the armed police and army. Your police do need retraining though.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

This thread have links also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr

Afraid?

Im pointing out a fact.

You have a lot of guns.

That makes escalation of violence in a riot/civil unrest sitation a very serouis issue.

This has zero to do with USA verse UK
Or gun control debate.

Just a fact.

If someone opens up fire thing could get very very very ugly with lots of deaths or worse a US city plunged into a warzone for weeks or months on end.

All im saying is the goverment needs to be mindfull of that.

Afraid no.

But I have a healthy respect of what they can do.

So should you and hopefully so does your goverment.

edit on 27-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Rotation
This spirals into mass hysterical viloence, its of course their choice but you seem to think that someone came up and whispered in their ear and told them what to do.

No, that's exactly the opposite of what I am saying.
You're suggesting that this is encouraged, incited or manufactured at the bidding of someone else, and I'm saying that's not the case.

These people do not need to be told to act this way, they have CHOSEN to.

This is ALL on them, no one else is responsible for them looting their own neighbourhood, burning places down, trashing peoples cars... this is ALL them, and no one else is in any way responsible for what each of those individuals is doing.

I agree that this is of their own doing and beliefs, but I disagree on your opinion that someone is NOT stoking the flames.
We have to think broader, we have to think about nations of the world and who would benefit from a division or civil dispute among the people of The United States of America.

Im logging off, pleasure debating with you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

Just what I was thinking, imagine the folks that live say in Michigan and their elderly parents just happen to live in that neighbourhood and on the 3 floor above a liquor store or grocery store?
Regards, Iwinder

Once they are empty, they will probably light them up. This could spin out of control so quickly in the next few hours. Terrible to see this happening, I feel for the innocent people. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

so, they can pull the national guard out for rioters but not to stiffle gangs in chicago, who are actually committing murders? i wonder how much money those local gangs are bringing in to the government complex both legal and illegal anyways...

this is truly sad. to bad a bunch of morons had to ruin this occasion. unless these people realize that they hold the ultimate power, with their pockets.. nothing is going to change. nothing at all. are those cops in jail yet? i thought not.

nothing at all, so sad.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And people wonder why police departments are gearing up on surplus military equipment. Next on the scene will be the National Guard. A bit more trigger happy those guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

What makes you assume it's for drinking? If I was raiding liquor stores, it wouldn't be getting drunk I had in mind to do with it.

You must have missed the reports that they were seen leaving with alcohol? Maybe you would go for the money or lottery tickets instead? ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join