It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Gangs Enter Partnership to Assassinate Baltimore Police Officers (updated 3x)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
did anyone catch that? Cars being stopped and dragging people out. They dragged a woman out of her car and attacked her...bystanders helped her...

Damn. GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

This looks like its going to get worse. I would bring the national guard in NOW. I would keep them for a day or two.

They looted a liquor store among others....stay tuned for worse to come.

edit on 4 27 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes I seen that, actually my husband seen it first, somebody help the lady back into her car.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProleUK
The rioters were seen on camera a few seconds later, further up the street looting what looked like a small privately owned foods store. There was a person in the flat above it opening their window to look at the scene below, hope they don't fire that too.

And that's exactly what happened in London too, they set fire to small businesses and the people who lived above them lost everything.

This is copying the UK riots almost identically. Clearly Baltimore PD and government (and probably hundreds of others) weren't paying attention to what happened here or how that would easily translate to their city.

They should have community leaders on TV already appealing for this to end, they should have the family telling them to stop, telling them this is shaming them and the memory of their loved one.

The Baltimore Mayor and Police are failing here.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The people here on ATS are an intellectual collection of people and they can understand that when a mass group of people come together, there is no longer an individuality. It comes down to the behavior of the entire group, (example) if half of the group runs to the west, the other half will react to the sudden movement and run in the same direction as well.

Provocateurs use this known phenomenon as a snowball effect, and another example would be when USA used the University students in Venezuela to cause chaos and riots.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Besides the lady. I dont think they know what happened to the guy....thats a picture of his car I think. He may have ran.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

It's not that they dont have the resources...they dont have the will.

In the current environment what police officer is going to put himself in a position where he may have to use deadly force and face the onslought of media scrutiny by the talking heads?

This is so much bs I cannot even begin to express my feelings here.

There is a national discourse on police use of deadly force.

Why is there not a similar discourse about those who are criminals? Those who resist arrest? Those who run from the police?

Why is there not a single finger pointed at a segment of our society who INSIST on behaving in antisocial manner? Why is there no discourse regarding the segment of our society who have no problems with looting and destroying property? Why is there no discourse about a segment of our society who INSIST on responding to virtually every conflict with violence or the threat of violence?

Oh...sorry, that would not be PC. That would be truthful, but not PC.

If we cannot be honest with ourselves.....

You mean why don't we blame all the blacks for the actions of a few? Right?

link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: Rocker2013

They should have made that announcement on Saturday.
They knew they would need all policing resource for emergency deployment, and a sporting event is absolutely not a priority.
Anything non-essential requiring policing should have been canceled already - bad planning and terrible crisis management.

I think this today started from some high school students tweeting about rioting. Twitter seems to be fueling a lot of this just like the media.

They are throwing bottles at the Fire Engines. ~$heopleNation

Again, exactly the same as London.

We should be paying attention to NY, Chicago and LA tonight too. If this carries on mirroring the UK riots your country has a major problem.

link   
This is awful somebody is cutting the fire hose, when the firefighters were trying to stop the CVS burning, unbelievable, is just terrible, people are idiots.
edit on 27-4-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks, I didn't see the guy, only the car, I can only imagine that the person ran for his life.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And people wonder why there is racism and prejudice.
edit on 4/27/15 by Obsrvr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is a lady talking in the news, she say that the people causing the problem in her neighborhood is not from the area, they are outsiders, she is calling for the mayor and the leaders to come and help them.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rotation

The people here on ATS are an intellectual collection of people and they can understand that when a mass group of people come together, there is no longer an individuality. It comes down to the behavior of the entire group, (example) if half of the group runs to the west, the other half will react to the sudden movement and run in the same direction as well.

Provocateurs use this known phenomenon as a snowball effect, and another example would be when USA used the University students in Venezuela to cause chaos and riots.

You still need to be a willing participant.
I am well aware of what you're talking about, I worked in security for fifteen years, and I worked in crowd management, and happened to witness a riot first hand.

What you're trying to suggest is that a whole group of people have been "duped" into acting like this, when that's factually untrue. They have CHOSEN to act in this way, through opportunity, and some amount of peer pressure.

There is no excusing free will and choice. These people have no shield in claiming someone else is responsible for their actions, no more than someone else is responsible for you smoking, drinking, or anything else. If you make a choice, you own it.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Again, exactly the same as London.

Yeah I watched those back in 2011.

We should be paying attention to NY, Chicago and LA tonight too. If this carries on mirroring the UK riots your country has a major problem.

We already have a major problem. These last few events are only the beginning of what is to come in the future. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
And people wonder why there is racism and prejudice.

Are you saying that an angry reaction to blatant and systemic racism is the reason there is racism?

Do you also think the sun is powered by the light being reflected from Earth?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProleUK
The rioters were seen on camera a few seconds later, further up the street looting what looked like a small privately owned foods store. There was a person in the flat above it opening their window to look at the scene below, hope they don't fire that too.

And that's exactly what happened in London too, they set fire to small businesses and the people who lived above them lost everything.

This is copying the UK riots almost identically. Clearly Baltimore PD and government (and probably hundreds of others) weren't paying attention to what happened here or how that would easily translate to their city.

They should have community leaders on TV already appealing for this to end, they should have the family telling them to stop, telling them this is shaming them and the memory of their loved one.

The Baltimore Mayor and Police are failing here.

The only diffrence is our police are better trained and less twitchy on the trigger fingers.
We let it just fizzle out.

My worry is in the US some idiot(s) with a badge and a gun opens up and the whole situation explodes into something far far far worse. Or the goverment loses its nerve and sends the guard in and they open up.

Remember there is like 500 million guns floating around the US, things could spin out of control with one miss placed bullet.

Hell a single musket ball fired at a British soldier caused a revolution that created the USA in the first place!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That CBS live feed just went off. I hope bullets didn't start flying. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

This is scary without bullets. I don't know how we have been so lucky.

I feel so sorry for the people living in those houses and apartments above the stores.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

When the people of a certain race act in ways that perpetuate the stereotype, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
National Guard been activated, the mayor declared a state emergency and is more help coming in with the national guard.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just heard this. They are supposed to be getting ready to make an official announcement on it they said.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join