It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm cursed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

In a 2 months timeframe and within a 1000km radius?

You forgot the thing about the job offer. The flight was quite emotional and the Job interview and offer even moreso.

I was in Auckland when the deadly Christchurch EQ happened, same country, only happened the next day I got the job.

The last EQ of the Whole New Zealand with more than 100 fatalities was 1931.

This is the reason why I'm very specific about big events only. Such events don't happen on a monthly, not even on a yearly basis on a whole country such as New Zealand which already sitting on a geologically active region.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

The world is a messed up place and everywhere you go there is struggle and strife.

or you are the anti-christ....

Oh wait, we already have a few around here.

Seriously though,

A true curse won't effect the areas around you, it will effect YOU.
And luckily, those kinds of things are rare,
and most people die,
and you are still around, so I wouldn't worry about it.
edit on 29-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
None of these things hurt YOU personally. You're OK right? You are not cursed - you are just a witness. We learn from observing.

edit on 29-4-2015 by EveStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

That was cool, I edited in what I was trying to say just as you said it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
A true curse won't effect the areas around you, it will effect YOU.
And luckily, those kinds of things are rare,
and most people die,
and you are still around, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm not worried about myself and honestly, the correlating events wasn't purely I could call curse.

My arrival often brings painful change (who says big change is pleasant anyway) but my continued presence often brings good in some form.

For example:

- Presence in Atlanta Georgia in 2008 brought relief to its worsening drought

- Arrival in North Island, New Zealand in 2010 ended its worst drought in decades

- Arrival in Philippines in 2008 ended its heatwave and drought

- Presence in Jeddah caused rains and flooding after many decades.

In all cases, my presence in a region or country recorded lower average yearly temperatures.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How's this....

1. I was in the Philippines when the San Francisco earthquake hit, and I was in San Fran when the Philippines earthquake hit.
2. I was in Seattle when the Mt Pinatubo volcano erupted, and I was in the Philippines when Mt Saint Helen erupted...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet
None of these things hurt YOU personally. You're OK right? You are not cursed - you are just a witness. We learn from observing.

Thanks, I'm not worried for myself.

Maybe I should refrain from traveling anymore. Find a remote, isolated place to live the rest of my life where there's no way my strong emotions will be triggered, unless I encounter a sasquatch in the middle of nowhere. I just can't move that easy because I'm a citizen of 3rd world.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How's this....

1. I was in the Philippines when the San Francisco earthquake hit, and I was in San Fran when the Philippines earthquake hit.
2. I was in Seattle when the Mt Pinatubo volcano erupted, and I was in the Philippines when Mt Saint Helen erupted...

I was crying for my dad who was sick with TB when Mt. Pinatubo finally blew its top. He fully recovered.

Philippines is about the opposing end of USA.

Welcome to the club

Visit me here in the Middle East and Let's see what happens!!

edit on 30-4-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I review my judgement.

You are indeed cursed and a very important person in the eyes of the universe. Please accept my apologies and try to no travel anymore so you don't hurt more people.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 30-4-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
I review my judgement.

You are indeed cursed and a very important person in the eyes of the universe. Please accept my apologies and try to no travel anymore so you don't hurt more people.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies accepted, my only travel plans so far is between Middle East and home.

Hopefully, it will be my last one because I really don't like Middle East, I only do it for work.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

I was in Afghanistan last summer, and I traveled to about 15 different FOBs around the country. One flight we were packed into a Blackhawk and the gunner said "this is your stop!" My partner and I got out and he said hey wait a minute this isn't XXX as the helo flew away. We were stuck there 5 days but later learn the helo took heavy fire to the next stop which resulted in a hard landing, malfunctions and injuries with the area we were sitting in heavily damage to the heavy fire after we got there a few days later and saw what happened to the helo.

edit on 30-4-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: johndeere2020

I was in Afghanistan last summer, and I traveled to about 15 different FOBs around the country. One flight we were packed into a Blackhawk and the gunner said "this is your stop!" My partner and I got out and he said hey wait a minute this isn't XXX as the helo flew away. We were stuck there 5 days but later learn the helo took heavy fire to the next stop which resulted in a hard landing, malfunctions and injuries with the area we were sitting in heavily damage to the heavy fire after we got there a few days later and saw what happened to the helo.

Sounds fun! That is certainly miraculous.

I'm here in Saudi, absolutely boresome place, nothing ever happens here which I find quite suspicious except for some random "little guy" facing the harsh injustice of the kingdom.

I really mean it when touring those FOBs looks like fun because it is fun from my perspective. I used to want to work in the frontlines but in our country, we have really really stupid and corrupt military commanders. It would be a waste of my life serving such imbeciles!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

And what's your prognose for Saudi Arabia then? Illness, earthquakes, the seven plagues, ...? what's the plan oh cursed one?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Eh..... There is a lot of people out there thinking they have true power and wield karma or some sort of curse....
Dear OP you are nothing but a conduit to whatever it is that hitch hikes with you on those trips.........

Yet to rest your weary soul let's call it karma and a bucket of bad luck

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Eh..... There is a lot of people out there thinking they have true power and wield karma or some sort of curse....
Dear OP you are nothing but a conduit to whatever it is that hitch hikes with you on those trips.........

Yet to rest your weary soul let's call it karma and a bucket of bad luck

The hitch hiker theory had crossed my mind ever since I noticed the pattern.

I did have a disturbing haunting experience the same year I noted these coincidences - in Atlanta, Georgia last 2008.

In a separate incident, our whole apartment vibrated strongly like some machine did it underground.

There were two entities I encountered, one had male feel to it and large and seemed animal/monster like. The other was female. The female one drove away the beast-like entity that was causing me sleep paralysis. It was the last of the haunting experience I'll ever have in USA.

I believe the "hitch hiker" is my female rescuer. She seems white caucasian and wears black flowing hooded gown.

The "Lady in Black" as I would call her maybe the same entity that appeared to Vincent Van Gogh that became his inspiration for his work and his love of nature. I sense a mother-like impression from her.

I don't think all this is intentionally evil. But it's presence maybe upsetting the laws of probability and since our society is built on a very very fragile foundation (because of our great love of money), is very very easily affected by it.
edit on 2-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join