It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shining Serpent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No one can really say they truley know the were abouts of Pac but I for one dont think he is dead. As a HUGE Pac fan I have listened to all of his albums numerous times in the last 10 years and he for sure isnt dead, and faked his death.

Throughout "all eyez on me" and "Until the end of time" he states that he has a plot to fake his own death, a Machiavellian plot, as we all know Prince Machiavelli plotted his own "death" to gain political power.

I just went to a webpage that I had saved in my favorites and now the server is down, but on that page it made reference to a guy who claimed to have met Pac in Cuba after listening and decoding the coordinates to wear tupac lived. The website was for sure not professional and very low quality so I cant saw how trust worthy he is but he made some interesting claims.

He claims that when he met tupac, pac agreed to let him make a website about their meeting, but he couldnt say exactally where he was, just that he was alive, he lives in Cuba, and why he left the industry to live a new, wholesome life.

I will explain a little detail about what the website entailed....

Tupac was not a religious person by any means, he lived a lavish life and a sinful one at that. Tupac had never really been a religious person, and never had a relationship with God. One day one of his friends who was religious tried to enlighten Pac to the way of Jesus. When his friend explained to him about Chirst, Pac became very interested. Then his friend told Pac about a man named William Branham. Branham claimed to be a prophet back in the early and mid 20th century. As most people who follow the Bible know that the prophets of Christ's time, when fufilling the word of God, had a "pillar of fire" about their heads. Numerous photos have been taken of Branham while preaching with what appeard to be a pillar of fire above his head, this photo was taken in Hourson, Texas, on January 25, 1950

Branham also created the "7 day theory" and the 7 Church Ages (Tupac's last album was named Makaveli: The Don Killuminati, The 7 Day Theory)

Branham made many so called "prophecy" and made miraculous claims of which some were true. Such as on February 28,1963 Branham said there would be a massive cloud formed by 7 angels. The angels told him to take the photograph taken of the image and turn it clockwise and you see the shape of Christ's head This cloud was famous and a marvel of its time. It was published on Time magazine and other famous publications. Branham was also photographed preaching when a disturbance or a "force" made a camera pic up on some sort of entity in this photo....

Before

After

This picture taken at Aberdeen, N.C. in June of 1962 is no less amazing than that taken in Houston, Texas wherein the Plliar of Fire is seen photographed above the head of William Branham. Rev. Branham had just pointed to the woman and told her that she was shadowed by death due to cancer, and had but a short time to live unless God undertook for her. A lady, upon hearing Brother Branham say this, felt so impelled in her spirit to take a picture of this dying woman that she did so. When the film was developed the black mask of death was clearly seen over this woman's head. This "hood of death" looks exactly like the hood that the executioner would place on his head before he took the life of his victim. Later when another picture was taken there was no death mask upon the sister's face.

As Tupac learned more about Branham and the ways of Christianity he became more aware of the sinful and lavish life he was living based on greed, money, sex and drugs. Pac also became aware of a conspiracy theory which entailed "The Illuminati" New World Order and take over of religion and goverment. Tupac became very weary and felt that the end of time was near. He felt that he was living a life that would lead him to something he didnt want to be lead to. So he gave it up. He gave all of it up and made a plot to fake his death and let his fans know he was doing this through his last albums, "All Eyez on me" "Until the End of Time" and "Makaveli:The Don Killuminati, The 7 day Theory" also the report of Pac's death wasnt instant, he was in a hostpital for 7 DAYS before he "died" Think there is any connection there???

Most people dont know about this connection but if are a true Pac fan like myself you can see the connection clear as day. Tupac is not dead, he is alive and living a life that isnt sinful and based off greed and money.

As for what the person who started this topic is trying to say, I have no idea if Pac is in some scheme with Castro. If anything Pac is probably giving a percentage of his income to Castro for letting him stay there in secrecy. I mean Pac's mom owns rights to his albums and songs, so revenue is still coming in day by day.

Pac aint dead folks, and he's not involved in any plot or scheme, he just see's the plot and scheme and wanted out... oh yeah and you can research more info on Branham at www.biblebelievers.org

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Bible believers is a real cesspool of a site that makes Christians look bad.

Tupac is DEAD man, get over it!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Bible believers is a real cesspool of a site that makes Christians look bad.

Tupac is DEAD man, get over it!

Yeah I have never heard of Branham until I came across the website I was referring to in the post...

Anyway, you obvioulsy have listened to a very small amount of Pac songs, because he tells you in his songs that he is planning on leaving the music industry and faking his death...

"I heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized
Picutes of me in my final stage you know Mama cried
But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted
Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin
Although I'm worldwide, baby I ain't hard to find" - Tupac "Aint Hard to Find" from "All Eyez On Me"

"Tossed up and never to be heard of
A single witness screamin bloody murder, murder
Blast tell me homey what you see now?
A blind man and a dead body, I'm read' to leave town
And get my cash though, hook up with Kastro
Homey had to blast on the task force" - Tupac "Ballad of a dead soulja"

"Woke up with fifty enemies plottin my death
All fifty seein visions of me shot in the chest
Couldn't rest, nah nigga I was stressed
Had me creepin 'round corners, homie sleepin in my vest
#, I'm like a hostage on this troubled block, call the cops
A thug nigga screamin Westside, bustin double glocks" - Tupac "Breathin"

"Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body
The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty" - Tupac "Hail Mary"

I could find many more lyrics that say things along these lines, but Im at work and dont have the time... if interested (which im sure no one is) I can find more later if someone wants me to....

<< 1   >>

join