It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vikings ep 10 The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Maaaaaan anyone seen ep 10 of the Vikings? that was some serious Game Of Thrones moment, I was caught unaware and I usually pride myself on figuring out what's the next move in your avarage series, G.O.T is one of them, but Vikings surprised the heck outta me with a brilliant move'
All I can say without being a spoiler is Ragnar frikin.. Rulz!!..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah it was awesome totally didn't see it coming, but what about Rollo though ugh. Oh and Ragnar and Floki need to kiss and makeup lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream
Yeah it was awesome totally didn't see it coming, but what about Rollo though ugh. Oh and Ragnar and Floki need to kiss and makeup lol.

Wanna bet Ragnar end-up cutting Floki.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think when he figures out whats going on with Rollo its going to drive Ragnar to rely on Floki as a right hand man.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Good point, but I don't think h'll ever get over Floki killing his pet Christian I think he want to do him harm,but his son seemed to be more capable of handling things, although if Floki was to be lost they will lose a great builder/engineer..yeah Rollo stepped-up big time inline to becoming the first Norman king..the biggest winner thus far.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I saw it coming... and i hate when i do. Hubby says i ruin the fun being right about plot.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Think you need to rewatch the episodes mate. Ragner knows whats going on as he took his brother rollo the bear knowing he would marry. I would say that this is where they will use the army of Paris to take on England after the betrayal of Wessex. I saw the Trojan horse move as they took him in but thought he was dead when they did their talks and then thought thank F*&k they didn't kill him off.

Reading this though doesn't sound great but I guess hey will old the cards close to their chests www.ibtimes.com...
edit on 27-4-2015 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vkturbo

Oh really he knows about Rollo??

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

yeah it was told to him by the man who sees, think i might need to rewatch it

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Episode 5 about 26 minutes in the seer says the bear will be crowned by the princess then says that won't bode well for you and laughs in his face. I wait till they are all out and watch them in one hit you don't miss juicy bits like that. So he knows what's going to happen and will obviously hope to use his forces to take on Wessex after the killed their settlement as they have to pay for that yet

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vkturbo

Well I saw the Rollo thing coming and the witch doctor gave us plenty of forewarning so we knew he was gonna do well for himself.

new topics

top topics

join