It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents furious after middle school strip searches teenage girls

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Them jobs are hard to find lol

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

The headline would read differently if that were any of mine! I'd be in jail, most likely, too. This is proof the schools are not schools at all, but prisons set up to brainwash the nation's children!

The more I think about this, the madder I get. forget arresting these SCUM, and I mean ALL adults there at the time. What is needed is a posse, of parents, to take care of the problem, and get such predators out of the way, permanently. Any of mine, the scum would be praying they were arrested and locked up very tightly, so they were safe from me.

In a world where you can be assaulted to get on a plane, what else can we expect? This is just the next step. The drugs were likely planted as an excuse to target these girls with this crime. As a mother, I am boiling mad at this.

Past time we as a people stood up to the growing tyranny.
edit on 28-4-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional ranting

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream
this is not sexual garassment this is sexual assault on a minor. none of these morons have any right to strip search anybody they are not law enforcement and even leos have protocols they go by stating only a female can search a female. they cklearly broke the law and clearly violated both these girls also even through there was some contraband found it couldn't be used agaiinst either girl because proper chain of custody was nott followed

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
See this is unacceptable!!! I'm 23 and take care of my younger 13year old brother and I would be mad as hell if a school security guard told my brother to take his clothes off!!!!!!! NEVER!!!! I can't imgaine being that age and being old told that! I'm a female and if I was those girls I would have demanded to call my mother!!!! I mean even if I was in trouble, I am smart enough to know being told to take off my clothes by school officials is wrong!!! Then again I'm very outspoken these girls were probably genuinely scared, and just did what they we're told... But kids know when something is t right, and I always tell my younger brother! I mean I get so over protective I know I can't protect him from everything but

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Do you have pictures of the accused? I wouldove to see if he is an old creepy one or a young psychotic one.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
>parents furious over a strip search
>parents do nothing about gun prevalence after their kids get slaughter in Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook et al.

United
Stupidity
Association

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagmaCumsLoudly
>parents furious over a strip search
>parents do nothing about gun prevalence after their kids get slaughter in Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook et al.

United
Stupidity
Association

Really?

So what if your child gets sexually abused!? There have been shootings...that's all you should care about...
edit on 30-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join