It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A misanthropic new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello Above Top Secret! After several years of conspiracy fueled excitement under the guise of a lurker, I have decided to shed my skin of apprehension towards joining and create myself an account. To all who are hell bent on bringing to the surface the serious wrong doings of our appointed officials, I say to you, God bless you. Coming from an agnostic bordering on atheist, that phrase would shock some of my real world friends but people living in the real world don't understand the impact the ATS family can have on each other. You all have posted things that have ruined my day, and started my day with a truly genuine smile. This is one of the most intelligent sites I've come across in my lifetime on the Internet and I only hope I can contribute 1/64th of the information I've gained here. I have a few ideas for threads I have wanted to post for a while so I will most likely get around to that later tonight if I can. Yesterday was my birthday, (20 years old!) so joining was a little present to myself
I live in small town Washington, in our potentially beautiful USA where the chemtrails run rampant as the cattle
and the people stay willfully uninformed. I have resorted to posting anon via ATS to do my part in waking the sleepwalkers as all of you have bravely done before me. I'm looking forward to my time as a member, and a special hello to the mods! I hope we get along well in the future.
I love y'all.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Eggwhites1111

Welcome to ATS!

Carry on!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I had to look up the word (misanthropic); I must say you don't seem like a misanthropic at all. I hope you enjoy your time here; I look forward to what you have to say in the future.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You are already an excellent influence

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Welcome to ATS!

Carry on!

I never saw that before.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Welcome. Now that you're a member, keep your ears peeled for black helicopters over your house, and line up in the Posse C forum to get your chip. It can be a little nuts in here at times, so get a good surfboard and ride the waves.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Be kind, be true, and behave!
(ok, not so much on the behaving part)

So glad to have you here at ATS. Am looking forward to your posts.

Happy belated Bday to you.

Enjoy the adventure!

Ultra.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Hello and Welcome to ATS MotherShip. Hop in and Enjoy the Ride!
"And remember, It's Just a Ride."

AboutFace, I wish we could star posts here! Yours deserves one!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Why thank you, you uber gorgeous dragon!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

LOL ! You are quite Welcome as it Did deserve a Star!
Uber Laughing here! LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Haha thanks you guys. I was just informed of a 20 comment rule before a first thread so I'm making my rounds. I hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Former lurker (creepy) or not you need some fresh crispy bacon to go with those egg whites.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard EggWhites,
Fasten your set belt, don't be bothered by trolls, the Mods are great slayers.
Have fun and go post.

Oh, Happy Birthday and many more to come.
WIS

top topics

join