It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway removes ham/bacon and offers halal meat after 'strong demand' from Muslims.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ok, let's say you cloned yourself until you outnumbered the whole of western Texas. Your clones decide to buy all of the restaurants and make them tofu only.

What happens to all of the meat eaters?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I know they're not all bad and we can't tar them all with the same brush, I've had close friends that have been Muslim.

But we can't deny that there is a proportion of Muslims that live here and hate everything we stand for, and it's these that need deporting regardless of our soft human rights approach.

For instance, the new information that has come out about jihadi john, who we now believe was influenced by another hate preacher who we house via tax payer's money and can't deport because of his human rights.

Unless we take a hard stance against these people who we know are inciting hatred and radicalising others, the problem will only continue to fuel itself.

Ummmm.... You could swap Muslims for evangelicals and your post would still be true!!!! Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That's all well and good, but if someone is trying to cause you harm you don't try and give them a hug, lest you walk onto the pointy end of their knife.

LOL! Well I certainly agree with you there - and I will not be hugging your Avatar!

Of course, anyone doing others bodily harm needs to be restrained.

I know what you're saying, and that's true, we are all human. But you forget the fact, that some people are evil and have no intention of following your mantra. It simply isn't beneficial to them

Oh, I am well aware that some people are very violent. But this is not going to keep me from noticing and living on the basis of our actual situation here - that everything and everyone is related, connected - not separate and independent.

Yes, we must be very intelligent - in fact this truth of our actual situation, gets rid of a lot of fogginess about what is moral and what is not.

, just as it wasn't beneficial for subway to not pander to their savage killing of animals even though they know it's against British values.

That's right in terms of Subway, but you could say that about the slaughter of any animal. You must have seen what goes on in the meat-packing industry? At least in America, it is really terrible for these creatures.

If aliens came and did to humans what we do to animals, we would all be incredibly outraged with the immorality of it all, and rightfully so. But what about all the creatures we share the earth with but we figure is okay to slaughter? But this is another topic altogether.

edit on 4/27/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ok, let's say you cloned yourself until you outnumbered the whole of western Texas. Your clones decide to buy all of the restaurants and make them tofu only.

Then they do what I had to do when I was in the minority. Go find an area with people who eat similar things to purchase my food. Unless all the meat eaters die, they will have their own restaurants and will have a place to eat meat. Just like there are plenty of Subways (most of them in fact) who sell bacon and ham.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here's the thread from LAST YEAR:

SUBWAY HALAL MEAT THREAD FROM LAST YEAR

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yea true, but the meat eaters would have to go to eastern Texas wouldn't they? Because western Texas doesn't accommodate to their needs anymore.

I'm trying to get my point across in basic terms that, some parts of Britain aren't British anymore, and this has happened within 40 years, most rapidly in the last decade.

When does it end? When every subway is halal?

No. Because they want more than our subways, they want to dictate our laws.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

LOL! I think tofu is probably illegal in Texas!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

You certainly have an interesting way of looking at things.

Though I sure hope we aren't all connected, or God eradicate my soul. Lol.

No offence, but I couldn't think of anything worse than being conjoined to people I hate.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Now you are just fear mongering. "They're out to get us! We're all gonna die! It's the end of the world!" It's hard to deal with irrational fears, so I'll just bow out of the thread now.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No offence, but I couldn't think of anything worse than being conjoined to people I hate.

Obviously, as body-minds, we seem separate, but the point is we are utterly dependent on the same environment. We all breathe the same air, etc., etc.

Everything we do affects the whole. This assumption that we are independent separate entities not existing in a field of vast relatedness is an error we make.

So sorry, you are already conjoined whether you like it or not.

Just look around, it is one event, all connected, not just a bunch of separate parts. Relate to it as a unified whole and everything will change if you persist in that recognition.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
they better not pull this nonsense in canadian subway stores or tables will be flipped!
edit on 27-4-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Quote from the OP:

Is anyone else getting tired of all this Muslim crap lately?

Not really "lately" though is it? ...seeing as this article is from April 30 2014 -- almost a full year ago.

Makes me sick seeing people so blatantly push an agenda.

SUBWAY HALAL MEAT THREAD FROM LAST YEAR
edit on 27-4-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

It Happened last year. it's not an agenda if it's the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No ones coming for our fast food franchises. The way they operate is on a local basis. They all compete against each other to see who has the most successful franchise. If one franchise is doing better than the others they will want to know why. If it's because it's in a muslim area and serves halal. All other franchises will will switch to the winning and most successful formula. I'm hoping you understand how franchises work. Most fast food restaurants are a franchises owned by the fast food companies KFC is a franchise system so IS Pizza Hut. Pretty sure they all are. You buy the franchise of the main fast food company. They supply you with all the food and decor and seating, so each restaurant looks the same, you sell the"food". On the fast food companies rules of preparation and style ect. Notice how all kfc and McDonald's food tastes no matter what part of the world your in. That's because it is the same food served exactly the same way

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

It's an agenda when someone couples this dated article with, "I'm sick of all this muslin crap lately". Of course you can defend that with "please define ''lately"... Don't want to argue with anyone here, all I wanted was to point out that the OP is insinuating this is "lately" and everyones flagging this like it's a new topic of discussion, when in fact this thread should have been closed up as a duplicate of last years exact same ATS thread.

Also, you're a moron.
edit on 27-4-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lately? A year is lately unless you're a child, which I suspect you are.

And with that attitude, you won't last long here.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not this old hoax again?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Lately? A year is lately unless you're a child, which I suspect you are.

And with that attitude, you won't last long here.

Dont be butthurt because you only realized you were discussing old news.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ok, I realise you must be from the US using words like that, so why are you even commenting on this anyway?

It doesn't concern you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Ok, I realise you must be from the US using words like that, so why are you even commenting on this anyway?

It doesn't concern you.

Yeah, don't judge people by your own standards -- I care about news around the world. But interestingly from your comment -- it seems you only care about things which directly impact you/the UK. Sad. Very sad indeed.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join