It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd sighting NW England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
At around 10pm this evening my wife jumped up shouting what the heck was that. By the time I got up and ran across to the window there was nothing there. She told me she had seen an orange light which she assumed was a light aircraft or helicopter to the west and just above the trees in height so fairly low. It came down on a shallow trajectory at a similar speed to an aircraft landing. It really scared her as she expected there to be a fireball but there was nothing. To give you an idea it came down close to Manchester airport which is north of our home in Cheshire.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

Did it make a sound either in the air or what would be an expected "landing"?
edit on 0032015xApril000000Sunday26America/ChicagoSun, 26 Apr 2015 18:04:34 -0500 by BoxFulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thread posted a few minutes ago about a meteor going over the uk.

HERE

edit on 26-4-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Thread posted a few minutes ago about a meteor going over the uk.

HERE

Yes I saw that just after posting and it has to be this. Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know whats interesting here?
Had there not been a confirmed sighting of a meteor, you would have been told you'd seen a chinese lantern or birds or swamp gas, anything other than something strange.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Had there not been a confirmed sighting of a meteor, you would have been told you'd seen a chinese lantern or birds or swamp gas, anything other than something strange.

Quite true and I was being so supportive asking her allsorts of questions to try and remove the possibility of it being a lantern. In truth I would have been fairly gutted had it been something strange as Im a believer and would have missed it

edit on 26/4/15 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

as Im a believer

Have you ever seen anything? There's a VERY good vid in the op of my sigy link. Well worth a watch.

Here it is.

edit on 26-4-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes I meant to thankyou as I am intending to watch it asap.

I have seen the odd thing in the night sky but I think stuff that might be explained away as a satellite or high flying aircraft. Have you ?

new topics

top topics

join