It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threat Reported in California; Official Denies Threat to LAX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Please don't paint all of us Americans with the same broad brush.

I don't want the ISIS trash hurting ANYONE but themselves!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Why not, Americans paint all Iranians with the same brush, Americans paint Russians with the same brush, etc etc. Koreans, Iraqis... the list is endless.

I don't do American exceptionalism.

edit on 27-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ISIS in America will end badly.... For ISIS!

I can also see regular Muslims being targeted if ISIS starts any snip. I don't condone that, but I see it as a real possibility. Lots of folks are full of rage.

Ya, ISIS in America will end badly for ISIS. Just like 9-11 ended badly for the Saudis. Like when nineteen Saudi Al-Qaeda hijackers did 9-11, and Bush flew the Bin Laden family and Saudi officials out of the country when the air space was closed for the rest of us and then attacked Iraq. Obama will probably give any ISIS officials an award then help them back across the southern border.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Given to often used 'can't talk about whatever due to national security', when I hear chatter mentioned then I usually figure it is BS and propaganda.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Why not, Americans paint all Iranians with the same brush, Americans paint Russians with the same brush, etc etc. Koreans, Iraqis... the list is endless.

As an American, I have to agree with your assessment. Our liberal MSM portrays ALL everyday white Americans to the world as xenophobes, racists, and bigots. This is to help the NWO to further it's agenda and why we'll be the minority in thirty years.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

Neither do most people here. Not sure how this has to do with the topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The timing is interesting, the way it lines up with Jade Helm. I wonder if one or more of the units taking part in the drills will rescue us and prove the need for them to be on the ground within the US.

I know it could be a legitimate threat, but with the way things have been going the past several years I am instantly suspicious.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What Americans doesn't know is what keep them happy with their lives and confident in their safety.

This what a friend of my husband's that happen to have a job very close to national security as it comes told us one time when I asked him how safe is our nation.

"What you don't know is better for you than knowing what we know happening everyday in our soil, let us worry about it, you just keep living everyday as usual, blame us when something happen that we can not stop it"

In other words and for what I gather is, our nation is not as safe as people think.

And this is not a joke.

By the time the news get hold of some kind of hint of danger is because the danger is been going on for sometime.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"What you don't know is better for you than knowing what we know happening everyday in our soil, let us worry about it, you just keep living everyday as usual, blame us when something happen that we can not stop it"

Like the southern border of the US.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Soo very true, but nothing to worry about, just good ole immigrants from south America that wants to get a cut of the American dream, but along with the honest to God immigrants anything else comes along too.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What Americans doesn't know is what keep them happy with their lives and confident in their safety.

This what a friend of my husband's that happen to have a job very close to national security as it comes told us one time when I asked him how safe is our nation.

In other words and for what I gather is, our nation is not as safe as people think.

And this is not a joke.

By the time the news get hold of some kind of hint of danger is because the danger is been going on for sometime.

Yep. I don't doubt this one bit. 85% of the sheeple have their head buried in the sand and think that the govt. will prevent anything from happening to them and take care of them if it should. It's the "what you don't know can't hurt you" mentality. If only they were aware of the reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yes, you are right, is interesting to see how the CNN article on the OP try to reassure the people that the "proper authorities" are doing what they can to mobilize the needed resources to California to boost security and screening in Airports, but it doesn't say anything about the border crossings, that makes you wonder as why.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, you are right, is interesting to see how the CNN article on the OP try to reassure the people that the "proper authorities" are doing what they can to mobilize the needed resources to California to boost security and screening in Airports, but it doesn't say anything about the border crossings, that makes you wonder as why.

Yes, it is the "proper authorities" that everyone should fear and not trust.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I hope deep down inside you realize that you're marinated in hate and that nothing good or genuine will come from it. You argue points with the same breath as you disallow them from your opposition. I read your post history, you're a bellegerant misanthrope who thinks he has it all figured out about Americans. You're fickle, and your perspectives are sophomoric in construction.

What you don't realize is that hate is its own enemy. It doesn't care who it's slung at, all it cares for is expanding and canvassing all surface area. You are just a breeding ground for hate, nothing more. Your contrived narratives are simple byproducts of yesteryears hate mongering.

I feel sorry for you, not because you're all wrong, but because your part wrong on all if the important parts. Your misery pulls you down into the depths of that abyss. I hope you one day realize what I'm saying to you and awaken to the light.

AAC
edit on 28-4-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I'd assume that it's not quite a walk in the park for some terrorist to travel from Middle East to Mexico to California because: (1) I'm sure that there is some understanding between the governments of Mexico and US regarding this issue and (2) the Mexican drug cartels would lose tons of $$ if California would be a mess (after a terror attack) and, as a result, US would REALLY close its southern border, so the drug dealers have every reason to discourage islamists to enter US from Mexico

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This is all cr&p. There's so many cameras and electronic surveillance you can't pee in a bottle and not have someone somewhere knowing about it. Pushing this ISIS BS is a psyop.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

This is all cr&p. There's so many cameras and electronic surveillance you can't pee in a bottle and not have someone somewhere knowing about it. Pushing this ISIS BS is a psyop.

You are correct and thanks for proving my point. "Someone somewhere" in our own govt. knew about 9-11 and let it happen. Hell, look at what's happening in Baltimore. Even the local govt. knew five days ago riots were going to occur, and let it happen. They also know that an ISIS attack will happen and will let it. Innocents will die, but it's just collateral damage to further the plan.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2015 by UnBreakable because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join