It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threat Reported in California; Official Denies Threat to LAX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Of course this is probably the work of bigots and racists (sarcasm off). Nothing happened after the 9-11 chatter, right?

"Federal law enforcement and homeland security officials are reportedly stepping up security due to an ISIS-related terror threat, according to CNN. The boosted security was reportedly prompted by “intercepted chatter and other intelligence information” that suggested parts of the state could be in danger."
www.breitbart.com...
edit on 26-4-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/26/2015 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Of course this is probably the work of bigots and racists (sarcasm off). Nothing happened after the 9-11 chatter, right?

"Federal law enforcement and homeland security officials are reportedly stepping up security due to an ISIS-related terror threat, according to CNN. The boosted security was reportedly prompted by “intercepted chatter and other intelligence information” that suggested parts of the state could be in danger."
www.breitbart.com...

Eventually, an attack on the Golden Gate Bridge will occur.

It's been hinted-at for farrrrrr too long.

It would take one hell of a big explosion to hurt that massive structure, though.
edit on 4/26/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

One half-decent truck bomb should do more than enough damage to make it unusable, it wouldn't need that much really.

As for the OP - IS "chatter" has them calling for attacks all over the shop. I think such an attack is not likely to come in the form of a bomb, but more "lone wolf" style attacks by one or two individuals encouraged from afar over the interweb.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Am I the only one who isn't surprised that the FBI is all over this ISIS threat just like all the other threats they had intel on only to be linked to the entire operation the whole time???

My guess is if ISIS is in Cali. they were delivered there by the FBI in the first place in one of their "Counter Terrorism" operations that just sorta slipped through their fingers or got away from them.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

that is a bit far fetched seeing as how porous our borders are.. anyone can just walk right in.. doesn't take a genius, and middle easterners can easily pass for being mexican by looks..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

No, I get that our borders are open, but the fact still remains that there seems to be this pattern of our Counter Terrorism divisions just happen to always be connected if not fully in control of most of the Terror threats that happen. Look back through the history of the terror attacks, both successful and unsuccessful and you'll see a pattern of our own intelligence people being involved.

In one way or another we are creating and arming the very people who are attacking us. Does this not seem a bit convenient???

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

― Vladimir Ilich Lenin

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Elections time. I'm afraid we will see more news like this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more...ISIS my ass..this will be a homegrown situation..I mean how gullible does one have to be to not think otherwise? Inside job all the way..

disclaimer: I just watched that hacktivist doc..so im a little on the pissy side of things..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

that is a bit far fetched seeing as how porous our borders are.. anyone can just walk right in.. doesn't take a genius, and middle easterners can easily pass for being mexican by looks..

that's why there will never be an attack from ISIS originating from our southern borders.

It'd be a failure of Obama's "open-arms" policy.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just saw a report on my feed that the "known threat" is directed at "uniformed personnel" at LAX. Will link shortly.

Never mind. Now they're saying there's no specific threat and it's an "evolving threat picture."

Aka "we have no idea" or "we're not telling you jack spit"
edit on 26-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Update to my update.

edit on 26-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Autocorrect fail.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nothing will happen since the chatter is reported on like this.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

It would take one hell of a big explosion to hurt that massive structure, though.

Damage one set of cables to the point that they will not support the weight that they need to and the whole thing goes into the drink.
Thermite would be a possible weapon.
No one could do it?
What about the guys taking the flag off the bridge in NYC?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

Every time there is a drill it seems like there's an attack. So this time we have the Jade Helm martial law drills and of course "chatter" about an attack. Happened on 911, the London subway bombing, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon bombing, etc., I expect it will happen again but the link is Jade Helm this time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If there's "chatter" and they're stepping up security, you can pretty much bet nothing will happen. These types of attacks always seem to happen when security isn't stepped up, and warnings are ignored.

If there's chatter *without* any stepped up security, and "training exercises" at the same time ... then I'd start to worry.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Living very close to Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant and VAFB, I find no comfort in the OPs thread.

If you could see the military equipment being moved on our freeways, trains, and the copters fly overhead nightly, you would take pause and consider the possibilities.

So, if you don't see me post in a week and CA becomes an islands or a desert wasteland....lift a cold one in my general direction.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

edit on 27-4-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

www.breitbart.com...

Every time there is a drill it seems like there's an attack. So this time we have the Jade Helm martial law drills and of course "chatter" about an attack. Happened on 911, the London subway bombing, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon bombing, etc., I expect it will happen again but the link is Jade Helm this time.

Cheers - Dave

I was waiting for someone to say "Jade Helm'. There is a small section in California labeled 'hostile' for this drill. Wouldn't be surprised if an attack happened there.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As long as it's in America and not OUR backyard, I don't care.

This is kind of the same attitude Americans give the rest of the world so... What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ISIS in America will end badly.... For ISIS!

I can also see regular Muslims being targeted if ISIS starts any snip. I don't condone that, but I see it as a real possibility. Lots of folks are full of rage.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
ISIS in America will end badly.... For ISIS!

I can also see regular Muslims being targeted if ISIS starts any snip. I don't condone that, but I see it as a real possibility. Lots of folks are full of rage.

Then with that kind of attitude, if the Yanks start something in Europe, then Yanks should be targeted in Europe too.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hate is a two way street.

edit on 27-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join