It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land rising out of the sea in Japan, 50 feet in one night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Godzilla is awakening

1000 meters tall Godzilla lol.

Anyway, it seems that an Earthquake is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: skuly
I'm not sure if the recent earthquake has anything to do
with this but it is a big sudden movement in a area that
prone to massive quakes.

A massive sudden (1 day) rise of land has occurred along the coast of Hokkaido Japan. Major global earthquake activity is taking place, and serious crustal movement is obviously underway in the region around North Japan.

The new land began rising from the sea yesterday morning (April 24, 2015) with just a 1 meter rise (3 feet), then began rising rapidly, the event is still ongoing as of April 25th into 26th 2015.

The new land mass has now risen over 50 feet above the water (near 1,000 feet long), and near 10 meters wide (30 feet)! Not ‘small’ by any means, and a very rare occurrence to top it off.

This is being attributed to crustal movement in the area.

Dutchsinse

There is a Japanese news report on youtube but i just
cant get the video to embed on ATS sorry.
www.youtube.com...

This is disturbing. Reminds me of an Edgar Cayce prediction (made about 80 years ago) that during the period of "Earth Changes" new land would rise out of the sea off the East Coast of the US.

He predicted that "most of Japan would go into the sea." Let's hope this never happens.

Part of those predictions included increasing earthquakes & volcanic activity in the world.

I wonder if this might be connected to the erupting volcano in Chile. According to Cayce, volcanic activity in one area can signal coming earthquakes thousands of miles away from the volcano.
edit on 29-4-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

This is disturbing. Reminds me of an Edgar Cayce prediction (made about 80 years ago) that during the period of "Earth Changes" new land would rise out of the sea off the East Coast of the US.

He predicted that "most of Japan would go into the sea." Let's hope this never happens.

Part of those predictions included increasing earthquakes & volcanic activity in the world.

I wonder if this might be connected to the erupting volcano in Chile. According to Cayce, volcanic activity in one area can signal coming earthquakes thousands of miles away from the volcano.

Lol, are you #ting me mate? Predictions are #ing retarded. I could say that humans will perish one day, and that we will see an increasing drought, increased extreme weather and it would probably come true SOME DAY.
Everyone can predict the future, everyone. Just give it enough time.

We will find extra terrestrial life some day.
500 years later; OMG! We found life at star XXXXXX, That guy from Abovetopsecret was right! All praise!

anyway, I don't hope Japan will go underwater, and I honestly don't think so. Plate tectonics is pressing the plate which Japan lies on UP, if anything happens it might grow bigger. Though if it grows, water will rise I suppose, since the plate gets pressed up which in turn will "steal" land elsewhere. Japan can only hope they won't find oil in their new "land" or they will see some democracy. Jk.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaceMyBook
Another exciting day on spaceship earth. Mother Nature will show humans who is boss, sooner or later.

Ya, those dumb humans. So I take it you're looking forward to the day when mother nature finally kills us off? She's been trying for a long time. She struck Nepal just a bit ago, killing ~5,000. That's easy for her, she can do better. But she's been at it for so long I doubt she'll suddenly succeed. Hey at least people like yourself and others are rooting for her, maybe it'll give her the confidence or the guile she needs to finally drive the dagger true between the shoulders and into the heart. I assume you'll rejoice, but you'll probably be dead, so you'll have to rejoice in the hereafter.

Oh I forgot you're one of those people who farm and hunt for a living and are preparing to live without modern conveniences? Well all the luck to you. I'd rather not be here anyway if everything is going to be destroyed. You can have it. Make some babies for the next 50,000 years all just so they can be destroyed again or somehow found to be unworthy.

Sorry if I misread what you say. I'm assuming you hate humans. Or hate technology. Or in general hate modern life. Or just hate.
edit on 29-4-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Appears to have been caused by a landslide (itself caused by melting snow)

news.sky.com...

No evidence of a tectonic origin

I recall something similar happening in, I think, Alaska a few year ago (but cant find a reference
)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
New land masses are often created subsequent to a significant earthquakes. It's in fact a lot to do with how this planet is 'terraformed'.

No "HAARP" or giant 'kojira' mole conspiracy here, I'm afraid.

edit on 29-4-2015 by MagmaCumsLoudly because: typo

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: skuly

I would strongly suggest Japan shut down all their
nuclear reactors along the coast, immediately.

Rebel 5

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

what do nuclear reactors have to do with this landmass?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Appears to have been caused by a landslide (itself caused by melting snow)

news.sky.com...

No evidence of a tectonic origin

I recall something similar happening in, I think, Alaska a few year ago (but cant find a reference
)

It's solid rock, how could it be a landslide? You don't think people in Japan know what a landslide looks like?

Here is more strange tectonic activity that happened recently in Russia, a landslide on FLAT land:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
a reply to: rebelv

what do nuclear reactors have to do with this landmass?

Well, now it looks like it was some kind of landslide, but if it was leading to
an earthquake, all those reactors are right on the coast, just like Fukashima.

Rebel 5

edit on 3-5-2015 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Here is more strange tectonic activity that happened recently in Russia, a landslide on FLAT land:

That's not tectonic, it is clay, soil and water. Seen it many times in my neck of the woods.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

It's called a "Sturzstrom" and it can be caused by tectonic activity.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-5-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join