It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is getting soft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yesterday, I was reading the news, and I came across a quote from Bush where he said "No question about it, the bombers are having an effect." Now, I can remember a time when Bush used to go on and on about how our resolve could not be shaken by the terrorists, and how they'll have to answer to us.

So, I ask all you Bush supporters out there this: Why is bush being a pansy? I thought that this president was going to be 1000x stronger than that pinko-commie-f*** John Kerry. I guess he was wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Cause and effect:

"Bring it on!"

"No doubt about it, the bombers are having an effect."

No strategy. No vision.

A pretend cowboy playing at vigilante justice at the cost of hundreds of billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives.

Bush is a dangerous "leader" for two reasons: the corrupt agenda he is supporting, and his sheer ineptitude in executing it.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Cause and effect:

"Bring it on!"

Holy crap, I forgot about that quote. I guess that can go in the with the pile of Bush's failed policies.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah but it's ok. Even though no Bush supporter here is capable of providing evidence of his good will, and good policies, he's still the best man for the job...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey it was you guys who voted him back in (not specifically the posters here, but the American people in general)...

But of course the insurgency is having an effect... it has been since the first shot was fired in resistance by an Iraqi Civilian... The effect is, it shows the world that Iraq was a huge mistake, and the people dont really think its any bettern ow, than it was before...

Just wait... civil war is just around the corner.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Let's set it straight !

The war on terror , family values , all the other bull is a smoke screen so Bush can steal trillions of dollars from you and your descendants. No one is looking or cares, but they will when the costs of a Bush presidency hits them in the religious right back pocket. Heck, even the religious-right is duped by Mr. Pharisee-Christian Bush. They think 'family-values' , Bush thinks avenue to steal.

Real sad.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah, Bush is getting "SOFT".

Soft in the head from what I've seen lately.

His submarine is on "DIVE, DIVE, DIVE...."

new topics

top topics

join