It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses US Of Backing North Caucasus Militants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just as I suspected for years .

In a new documentary focusing on Vladimir Putin’s 15 years in power, the Russian president says communications intercepted in the early 2000s show direct contacts between North Caucasus separatists and the US secret services.

"At one point our secret services simply detected direct contacts between militants from the North Caucasus and representatives of the United States secret services in Azerbaijan," Putin said in the film, released by Rossiya 1 TV channel on Sunday.

Someone over there, especially the West's intelligence services, obviously thought that if they act to destabilize their main geopolitical rival, which, as we now understand, in their eyes has always been Russia, it would be good for them. It turned out, it wasn't," Putin muses, saying he had warned the West about the possible dangers of supporting terrorists.

In the 1990s and early 2000s, Russia was engaged in a conflict with militant separatists in the North Caucasus, who often resorted to terror attacks. This led to a prolonged counter-terrorism operation, which only officially ended in 2009.

A thread was posted The Daily Vertical: Kadyrov 'Declares Independence on 04/24/15 About Ramzan the Putin Puppet possibly Declaring Independence from Russia , bold move since Putin really put him into power .

On that thread I had a theory that had been in my head for years .

Whelp , I have been studying Chechnya for many years and Its Resistance .

I am Inclined to believe that Ramzan Is starting to grow a pair in regards to dealing with Putin.

I wonder if the CIA is whispering in his ear . "go ahead stand up to Putin we have your back "

Ramzan is a Puppet but I truly believe he want's the best for his people and he has done allot for Chehcnya ( With the help of the crimlin )

You see control over caucasus mountains (KAVKAZ ) would be a strategic advantage let say "if someone wanted to attack Russia " *cough* ....

Within Kavkaz we have Mujahadden (holy warriors ) or Chechen /dagestan Resistance fighters that Ramzan has been fighting for years ! . Guess who supposedly received training from them ? ....that's right the Boston Bombers.

So now we have them on the US radar for "attacking the USA" . I am hypothetically speaking here but What do you think would happen if the "chechen /dagestan Resistance where to "attack the US again" ? do you think Ramzan would allow the US into KAVKAZ to help fight the resistance ? I think so now that he is supposedly making his move for independence.

Now with regard to the resistance or Mujahadeen in the Kavkaz regions , I know for a fact that Amirs ( leaders ) have declared that they will not endorse or support ISIS .

In fact their is a big FITNA (discord )between the Chechens that went to syria from kavakz because the chechen's in syria wanted to swear allegiance to ISIS but the leaders in KAVKAZ said "no that they were khuaraij " (extremist).

so long story short something stinks with this , I am inclined to believe CIA spooks might be involved , its still a little early to tell .

Also I would like to Add that the Mujahadeen in chehcnya have openly stated that they had no involvement in the Boston bombings nor do they know of the brothers who did it .

i believe part of the quote was " Our war is here at home not abroad".

Whelp we just wait and see what play's out now .

Kap

So I have always had a hunch that the US was somehow involved over their in the conflict and it seems today's news from RT has proven that to be correct . I believe it 100% true because The US did the same thing with the Afgan Mujahadeen.

It seems that the US attempt to support the Militants failed somewhere along the lines , But NOW they might have a new opportunity a "new route " With Ramzan Kadyrov , You ask why didn't they reach out to him before ? instead of going to the Resistance ? Whelp the simple answer is that Kadyrov was in no position to Attempt to stand up to Putin ,but now that he has gained some power and a helping Hand from the US would be to his advantage .

LINK

your thoughts ?

Kap

edit on 26-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Kadyrov is Putin's bulldog who has already declared undying loyalty to Putin and got a big shiny best of all time medal from Putin in return. Kadyrov's men run freely in Russia and the secret service cannot even touch them without Putin's approval.

Bunch of bunk.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Kadyrov is Putin's bulldog who has already declared undying loyalty to Putin and got a big shiny best of all time medal from Putin in return. Kadyrov's men run freely in Russia and the secret service cannot even touch them without Putin's approval.

Bunch of bunk.

As always Tinfoil a classic well thought out reply from you ....

Sarcasm off***

it's apparent that you have little knowledge and understanding of the recent events going on between Russia and The republic of Chechnya ( Ramzan Kayderov ).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A comment made by Putin, about a "gotcha!" moment directed at the west, in a documentary about the memorable moments in Putin's time at the top of the heap, and reported by RT.

Well I sure don't see any possibility of propaganda here.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
A comment made by Putin, about a "gotcha!" moment directed at the west, in a documentary about the memorable moments in Putin's time at the top of the heap, and reported by RT.

Well I sure don't see any possibility of propaganda here.

I can see how you would like to believe this is possible propaganda.

But for someone like me who has studied "Chechnya " , Russia , USA , ongoing relations including conflict Region etc .

I had drawn my conclusion years ago that "IF" things were to ever go bad between Russia and the US then having control over KAVKAZ would be a HUGE advantage over Russia in many ways . Not to mention "IF" US was able to get a foot hold in the region they would effectively have Iran surrounded.

I am no Stranger to the Propaganda of RT but I have to say without a doubt I believe it to be True .

And things like this lead me to believe its true .

Aukai Collins, born on February 13, 1974, also known as Aqil Collins, is an American of Irish descent who converted to Islam and fought with Islamic Chechen irregulars of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria. He was wounded in combat with elements of a Russian Spetsnaz unit from which he subsequently lost his leg.

He then, among other things, went on to work as a deep cover intelligence operative for the FBI.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Bunch of bunk.

Sarcasm off***

it's apparent that you have little knowledge and understanding of the recent events going on between Russia and The republic of Chechnya ( Ramzan Kayderov ).

Attack the poster it's what I expect but hey what about.... RT and Putin together so it must be information gold?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

So an autobiographical comment made by one person supports the autobiographical comment made by another?

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Bunch of bunk.

The question remains, what US of A doing in that part of the globe?

2nd line.

DO.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's probably true. The US does stuff like that quite often from what I have read. I even saw a high ranking official say that they specialize in stuff like that while he was commenting that the US had really good hackers to hack other countries systems. They are pretty good at what they do. I'm not sure I agree with all they do but I can say they probably have some of the best people in the world doing it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Bunch of bunk.

Sarcasm off***

Attack the poster it's what I expect but hey what about.... RT and Putin together so it must be information gold?

Of course you "expected" it ,after all you are known as a provocateur on threads , All your posts are centered upon Reaction instead of contribution .

If your suggesting in a sarcastic manner that because my source is from RT that it is propaganda , Then i have already answered that question In the Post Above Yours

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So an autobiographical comment made by one person supports the autobiographical comment made by another?

Hmm.

If it's an Autobiographical fact , well then its fact right ?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The last time Putin expected terrorists in Georgia he sent tanks and threatened its sovereignty. But the USA was talking to the terrorists so that justification to send troops.... please

I'm not defending US foreign policy but this blind defense of Russia is crazy.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

The last time Putin expected terrorists in Georgia he sent tanks and threatened its sovereignty. But the USA was talking to the terrorists so that justification to send troops.... please

I'm not defending US foreign policy but this blind defense of Russia is crazy.

huh ?

Not sure i follow you , forgive me if my reading comprehension is off a bit today .

Can you elaborate a little more please

Thank you

Kap

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Russo-Georgian War 2008

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Russo-Georgian War 2008

yes I understand that , So your saying Putin would just send troops into Chehcnya if Kadyrov showed any Resistance ?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Of course. His track record shows that Putin takes what Putin wants. He will continue to poke the USA and UN because he knows they don't want full scale war and isn't scared of sanctions because European nations need Russia

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

How is it a fact? Because Putin said something, RT reported it, and some other guy says he was a deep cover agent for the FBI over there?

Breaking news: Shamrock was a deep cover CIA patsy in Ukraine this whole time.

Fact. Because I said so.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Of course. His track record shows that Putin takes what Putin wants. He will continue to poke the USA and UN because he knows they don't want full scale war and isn't scared of sanctions because European nations need Russia

Ever heard of the Term "Kick him while hes down " This means that if Kadyrov wanted to act Against Putin the time would be now .

Given the current events do you think Its "strategically " a good idea to send troops to Chechnya ?

Does Putin have the ability to fight a war on two front's ?

If he were to engage Chechnya ,Most certainly the use would Supply Chechen Resistance like they did in Afghanistan.

Just saying it would be a Mistake for Putin to Cross blades with Chechnya right now.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What do you mean war on two fronts? I thought it was just Russian rebels in Ukraine

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think Russia is more then capable of a two front proxy war

top topics

<<   2 >>

join