It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's Rambo - The Angel of Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Christians fought and killed each other for centuries. Many parts of the ME have be hit by war and poverty. These aren't educated Baptists in a country where they are out numbered by their moderate peers. The comparison is invalid. There are no legions of secularists and moderates to reform Islam in the places you are referring to.

Ask yourself honestly. Do you think if America fell apart over the course of many decades - could you trust your peers?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

You're aware that just about every Westerner has seen the footage out of Iran featuring homosexuals getting the slow-hanging treatment via crane, right? So who exactly do you think you're fooling?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

Christians fought and killed each other for centuries. Many parts of the ME have be hit by war and poverty. These aren't educated Baptists in a country where they are out numbered by their moderate peers. The comparison is invalid. There are no legions of secularists and moderates to reform Islam in the places you are referring to.

Ask yourself honestly. Do you think if America fell apart over the course of many decades - could you trust your peers?

Remind us again, WHAT is the predominant religion in Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Chad, Morocco, Central African Republic, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana, Gambia, Tanzania, Angola, Mali, Malawi, Burkina Faso, Togo, Benin, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Niger, Libya....??

Remind us again what it means if every one of those countries have PREDOMINANT religion, that is called Islam? That's a whole lot of countries, and there are more. But I suppose the ME is the only place, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

You're aware that just about every Westerner has seen the footage out of Iran featuring homosexuals getting the slow-hanging treatment via crane, right? So who exactly do you think you're fooling?

That is called "the con man conning the con man". They know it is happening but hope we don't see, so distract and deny....

But they justify it, they don't see it as crimes, that is why they say they have low crime against non-Muslims, because to them, it isn't a crime.

And they don't want us to see this, they want us to think it is only Shias who are the problem. That war has been going on since Mohammed died. It's all over the descendents of Mohammed claiming they have the right to be true Islamic leaders, when they tell us that the Shia are wrong, it is because of Ali, so the Shia are attacked by Sunni, so the Shia attack back...continually for 1,400 years while neither of them want to admit to the rest of the world that both Shia and Sunni are Islam.

They can argue all day longer over which ones represent true Islam, but the point is, they BOTH are Islam. We don't see Baptists and Catholics bombing each other.

The Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran raped a four year old raped by him. WHERE was the condemnation?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Homosexuals are not hanged here . they are given an alternative : to change their sex via sex-change operations . if they were hanged you should have seen daily footages coming out . Iran has capital punishment , i don't at all deny that . i am against it tough but i believe sometimes it's necessary . armed-robbers are hanged . people who do "zena" are hanged : that is when you have sex with a married woman and her husband and another man (2 people should confirm) see you in bed with her . smugglers (opium) are hanged .

and WTF are you talking about ? i am not here to fool you , smartty . i am just a normal citizen . i am not the representative of Iranian government here , nor they are saints .

No country in the world is controlled by saints . they are humans and they all have their own agenda . Why do you think mr.rouhani or mr.obama spend millions and tear their opponents off to become the presidents of our countries ? eh ? just to "serve" their nation ? lol

burn some phosphorous for lord's sake .

originally posted by: WarminIndy

That is called "the con man conning the con man". They know it is happening but hope we don't see, so distract and deny....

But they justify it, they don't see it as crimes, that is why they say they have low crime against non-Muslims, because to them, it isn't a crime.

And they don't want us to see this, they want us to think it is only Shias who are the problem. That war has been going on since Mohammed died. It's all over the descendents of Mohammed claiming they have the right to be true Islamic leaders, when they tell us that the Shia are wrong, it is because of Ali, so the Shia are attacked by Sunni, so the Shia attack back...continually for 1,400 years while neither of them want to admit to the rest of the world that both Shia and Sunni are Islam.

They can argue all day longer over which ones represent true Islam, but the point is, they BOTH are Islam. We don't see Baptists and Catholics bombing each other.

The Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran raped a four year old raped by him. WHERE was the condemnation?
Your just a typical hasbara troll . on every single fvking thread which has nothing to do with Iran (none at all) you feel the need to spew the hatred venom of yours about Iran and Muslims .

I wish there was a "ignore" button where i could ignore your troll tushy , but there is none .

WW1 and WW2 were started and fought by christians . how about that? from 2015 years ago till now , hundreds of millions of people are killed by christians . how about that ? US alone , in his 300 year of history , has killed more people than the 7000 year of Persian history . how about that ?

Dude cut the crap . We Iranians were the most powerful country on the planet earth for thousands of years . care to find a genocide carried out by us ? you are in power for only about 100 years and look what you have done around the world .

you look like a rich kid who just bought some fancy pants super weapon and is on a rampage in a girl's highschool . savagery is a part of the DNA .

First human rights laws of the world :

en.wikipedia.org...

So spare me your "rape" fake news and other #tts . cause dude , i'm living here and i know damn well you're just a typical hasbara . you're a hater and nothing more

peace . and never quote me again

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Homosexuals are not hanged here . they are given an alternative : to change their sex via sex-change operations . if they were hanged you should have seen daily footages coming out . Iran has capital punishment , i don't at all deny that . i am against it tough but i believe sometimes it's necessary . armed-robbers are hanged . people who do "zena" are hanged : that is when you have sex with a married woman and her husband and another man (2 people should confirm) see you in bed with her . smugglers (opium) are hanged .

and WTF are you talking about ? i am not here to fool you , smartty . i am just a normal citizen . i am not the representative of Iranian government here , nor they are saints .

No country in the world is controlled by saints . they are humans and they all have their own agenda . Why do you think mr.rouhani or mr.obama spend millions and tear their opponents off to become the presidents of our countries ? eh ? just to "serve" their nation ? lol

Your just a typical hasbara troll . on every single fvking thread which has nothing to do with Iran (none at all) you feel the need to spew the hatred venom of yours about Iran and Muslims .

I wish there was a "ignore" button where i could ignore your troll tushy , but there is none .

WW1 and WW2 were started and fought by christians . how about that? from 2015 years ago till now , hundreds of millions of people are killed by christians . how about that ? US alone , in his 300 year of history , has killed more people than the 7000 year of Persian history . how about that ?

Dude cut the crap . We Iranians were the most powerful country on the planet earth for thousands of years . care to find a genocide carried out by us ? you are in power for only about 100 years and look what you have done around the world .

you look like a rich kid who just bought some fancy pants super weapon and is on a rampage in a girl's highschool . savagery is a part of the DNA .

en.wikipedia.org...

So spare me your "rape" fake news and other #tts . cause dude , i'm living here and i know damn well you're just a typical hasbara . you're a hater and nothing more

And thus, you have defeated your own argument that you are peace loving.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

And thus, you have defeated your own argument that you are peace loving.

Thank you.

Hmm , you got me .

trolls be loco .

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This guy has nothing on Chuck Norris.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am going to post this profile signature and we shall see if it bears any weight.

Iran is peaceful and it was peaceful since 7000 years ago .

I would like to know if anyone can show me evidence of the truth of this statement. If anyone can prove to me that this statement is true, then I will recant all previous statements against Iran.

That's my challenge, show me evidence that Iran has always been a peaceful country.

This Abu Azreal, he's only fighting against one faction. He would never be a hero to me if he decided to allow his little girl to die in a fire because she didn't wear a burqua, if he thought it was ok to kill Khurds, if he decided to hang his wife, simply because Islamic law allowed it.

I don't care what side the guy is on, unless he stands against the entire system that gave birth to ISIS, then he is fighting a lost cause.

Either fix the problems with Islam or do away with it. So far it has led to more misery and subjugation and persecution and oppression that the world has known in 1,400 years.

Fighting over whether or not Sunni or Shia has the right to claim inheritance of Mohammed's rule, then saying 'oh, it's the Wahabis; no it's the Sufis; no, it's the Sunnis; no, it's the Shias; no, it's the Druze".....

No one over there wants to take credit for continuing a stupid war over the right of inheritance. ISIS isn't the problem, people are when they don't fix a religion that allows for this to happen.

ISIS would never be if it hadn't been for people preaching hatred against each other and then buying weapons to blow each other up...over who should rule in the line of Mohammed.

1,400 years of this....and then blame Israel that has only been a country since 1948. Then blame the US that has only been a country since 1776. We ain't got nuthin' on their brutality and savagery.

And that's the way I see it. This Abu Azreal is going to be betrayed by the very people he is fighting with, that is what happens to men in his position.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of how freedom of expression and public internet discussion boards work.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You clearly have a fundamental misunderstanding of how freedom of expression and public internet discussion boards work.
Yeah . i have problems with freedom of expression . it so clear .

maybe its because i'm Iranian . donno .

Amazing how only that part of my post caught your eyes even though it had nothing to do with you .

#honor

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Apparently there are some posters who do not realize that you can quote snippets of a post.

Back to the topic.

Abu Arael, he might be a mighty warrior, but I can see he will be betrayed by people he thought were his friends. I think he better watch his back.

Reminds me of Carlos Hathcock, the most famous sniper during Vietnam. Did you know that guy crawled on his belly for days just to hit his target? The Vietcong put a bounty on him but he was never caught.

That's dedication.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah . i have problems with freedom of expression . it so clear .

maybe its because i'm Iranian . donno .

Amazing how only that part of my post caught your eyes even though it had nothing to do with you .

#honor

Is there such a thing as freedom of expression in Iran?

Are you claiming the UN declaration of freedom of expression? The US Constitutional right to freedom of expression?

See, here we have it written

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Iranian Freedom of expression.

The Iranian fundamental law or constitution calls for equal rights among races, ethnic groups (article 19).[41] It calls for gender equality (article 20), and protection of the rights of women (article 21); freedom of expression (article 23); freedom of press and communication (article 24) and freedom of association (article 27). Three recognized religious minorities "are free to perform their religious rites and ceremonies."[42] However, along with these guarantees the constitution includes what one scholar calls "ominous Catch-22s", such as “All laws and regulations must conform to the principles of Islam.”[43] The rights of women, of expression, of communication and association, of the press[44] – are followed by modifiers such as "within the limits of the law", "within the precepts of Islam", "unless they attack the principles of Islam", "unless the Law states otherwise", "as long as it does not interfere with the precepts of Islam."[45]

So, the tenets of Islam says that you aren't even allowed to argue with the People of the Book. And you can only say something as long as it fits Islamic jurisprudence. That's not freedom of expression.

I am a woman, do I have less rights to speak my mind than you?

Here in America, I am allowed to say what I want, when I want and I'm not going to be jailed, hung or stoned. I would like to see the same rights for people in Iran.

But I fear that you are taking advantage of the US Constitution to apply it to you, even though our Constitution begins with "WE the People of the United States of America".

You are granted rights under the UN declaration for freedom of expression, and that's why you get to post freely on here, because we follow that international law. But I think you should be thanking the international community for allowing that, because it sure isn't guaranteed in Iran.

I really do think it is a shame that you evoke the rights of freedom of expression but you can't even stand up for the rights of women in your own country to speak. That makes you a hypocrite, but you have the right to be a hypocrite. It just makes us like Iran even less.

I really hope that you do learn one day that freedom of expression should be for everyone and that governments cannot stop the people from speaking, unless it agrees with the tenets of a religion that denies the rights and determines that freedom of speech can only be given under a law that is unfair and unjust.

Look again at our Constitution, the government cannot abridge those rights, not even for religious purposes. The government cannot dictate that a religion be the guiding force in speech and press. That is why we have no problems here on ATS when arguing about religions. I am allowed to criticize your religion, the Constitution and the UN Declaration of human rights gives me the right to do so.

Just because your laws and your imams tell you that I am not allowed to criticize Islam has no bearing on it. I am not an Iranian citizen. And even if I were, the UN has declared me that right.

So tell us, what would happen to a woman in your country if she spoke out against it?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: OpinionatedB

Does he kill people with the axe or is it just for show?

Here he is on Military.com

Doesn't look like they re really aiming at anyone. Looks like its for show. If this is special forces. IO know a lot of Call of Duty teens that could teach them a thing or two lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

lol.. your probably right on that!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Doesn't look like they re really aiming at anyone. Looks like its for show. If this is special forces. IO know a lot of Call of Duty teens that could teach them a thing or two lol.

I was going to argue but then I saw someone opening fire with a support weapon using the traditional gangsta-unsupported position.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I was going to argue but then I saw someone opening fire with a support weapon using the traditional gangsta-unsupported position.

You guys are funny....just after I read this I went to the forum page and lo and behold what do I see? An ad for Call of Duty.

How do you guys do that?

edit on 4/28/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

He's a Shia Muslim. He fights with a Shia militia. His FB page showed pictures of him in a Church on Easter, but only as a sign of solidarity with Iraqi Christians.

Then he is defending Christians?

I thought Christians didn't have problems in Iraq or Iran, at least that's what they tell us.
What does this have to do with Iran ?

Hate crimes or even terrorist acts in Iran are far less than US , if you didn't know .

Christians are fighting along Shia muslims and Iraqi and Syrian government forces cause they were free and secure , but thanks to wahhabism , they're not anymore .

And what religion is wahabbism?

You see, if we let our Baptists go rogue and they start killing people for not being Baptist, we would have a big problem with that and never allow that to happen.

Let's see if that is true.

Justify.

Justify.

Justify.

This is going on in Iran, explain please how this acceptable?

*(not referring to the poster here, I am talking to those who do this stuff over in dirt city)

Wow, those extremist over there are cowards. Seriously, they beat on defenseless women, the men they beat on or behead, always have their hands tied so they can't fight back....and they are like gangs here in the states, they have to have their "boys" with them, to ensure that they win the fight.....against defenseless women and men, with their hands tied behind their backs. They are still afraid to face them one on one lol. These are the biggest cowards that ever existed. They might as well be girls themselves or school nerds or something. Wonder what they would do if the other guy wasn't outnumbered and had to fight like a REAL man ...one on one. Read it, translate it and know that you're nothing but an extreme coward.
edit on 28-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You remind me of this guy:

I'm with this guy any day of the week!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Doesn't look like they're really aiming at anyone. Looks like its for show. If this is special forces. LOL. I know a lot of Call of Duty teens that could teach them a thing or two.

I gathered that from the title "fighter" above your AV. I would not have responded though, as I do not fight with women. Well,...attractive women anyway. I always lose. A star for you, for not kicking my @$$.
edit on 28-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join