It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmart is NOT as bad as you think!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
9$ an hour is pretty garbage pay. and 10$ an hour is not a livable wage sorry.

Here in Canada. A person can even get a crappier job at homedepo and get paid 12 $ and hour. It's only livable if you are well... living with someone else and splitting the rent, utilities and food costs.

Living by yourself? Can't happen unless under some sort of benifits.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And walmart is as bad as it seems.

90% of the goods in walmart are Chinese made. So when walmart buy its goods for near dirt slavery prices. China gets the check. The USA makes near to nothing out of it except the juice manufactures lol. Or like coca-cola or something. I guess the juice junk food industry is in the US but it's up to them if they decide to remburse the money they earn from profits back into USA.

You can't exactly force a company spend its earnings in USA. So as american currency is shipped across the world and hoarded more dollars need to be printed increasing inflation. I kinda doubt walmart invests enough money into the American economy to really make a difference. And i don't think they are the only company hoarding money.

But netting 100 billion a year is quite a problem when China is the one profitting the most from it well the American population loses out. Cuz that 100 billion isn't going back into the US economy. Also walmart is engaged in CANADA.corp So even our great nation of the north gets hit by the rogue chinese economy.

Nearly all non-perishable goods are manufactured and sold from China supplying corperations.

<< 1   >>

join