It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS spaceship....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Will their be any thing like the Holodeck to entertain ourselves in space! If their is then I'm in

[edit on 26-12-2004 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well if you look at the recent EnterpriceV series they don't have any nor do they use the teleportation sys, as in other series..I think it's the best one because they are very realistic,or try to be as much as possible,well atleast in the first ten episodes,the technology evolves slowy as they encounter other species in the universe,although they had been under the Vulcans wings for quite some time..

But we can have a full state of the art theater with games (virtual) and a huge database of music together with live concerts..
Does that make you happy..

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can I be the bartender? I'll manage the bar like No ones business!!!!

[edit on 26-12-2004 by bordnlazy]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I Really think this is a good idea i would like to be included i mechanical reapirs of the ship motor energy based mechanics
:bash:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Is any of this going through your Brain....

Sure Horus, its fascinating mate, now can I be Scotty?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sure Instar,I have no objections It actually pleases me to see such an interest...but what do you mean by wanting to be scotty...are you gonna advace that piece of info on particle tele^portation with actuall work,afterall Scotty was also an engineer,or are you just takin the miky ...

To be honest I have stopped thinking about any such project twenty min. after I posted it,but the fact That I also had felt like a complete twatt to suggest such a thing on this site...well what can I say ....you learn something every day....

consider this prepostuiose Idea dead....Oh and forgive my Immagination,it has it's own wings..

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm in... What can I do? I'm really useful. Maybe head of the combat thing just in case we need to put a beat down on something.
1. ATS Spaceship
2. ATS Town
3. ATS Country
4. ATS Theme Parks
4. ATS Planet (We should take over mars or something)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join