It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The so-called 20th hijacker and his fate.............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is the deal here???

Why is it that the government is so quick to deny this man of his right to have a fair trial???

If they are so sure that he is with the Al-Quida group than why not let him talk to his boys???

There should be no reason to deny him of that.

If the government had any case at all than they wouldn't be worried about this little matter.

The big black man with a really hard name to spell I will call simply the "black jack"

So this black jack guy could be innocent for all we know.

He insists that he is allowed to interview some Al-Quida members so they can clear his name. Yet the government won't allow that. Why???

Well they must have something to hide or something to fear. But what???

They said that if they allowed this man to interview Al-Quida members that it would be quote: "A threat to National Security."

Oh why is that???

That is the question:

WHY????????????????????????????????????????????

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Because one of the main objectives of the fight against terror is the breakdown of their communication network. As for a fair trial, he fist didn't want to plea not guilty as he isproud of the "alledged" murder he's a part of. A US judge enetered the plea to give him time to confer with attorneys, change his mind and avoid the death penalty if possible. So, you see, our system was more worried about his well-being than he.

You may think not letting him talk to his fellow "alledged" terrorist in arms is unfair and certainly your welcome to that opinion but I doubt seriously if a rant on thread on ATS is gonna get that changed but your certainly welcome to try.

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by astrocreep]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Because one of the main objectives of the fight against terror is the breakdown of their communication network. As for a fair trial, he fist didn't want to plea not guilty as he isproud of the "alledged" murder he's a part of. A US judge enetered the plea to give him time to confer with attorneys, change his mind and avoid the death penalty if possible. So, you see, our system was more worried about his well-being than he.

You may think not letting him talk to his fellow "alledged" terrorist in arms is unfair and certainly your welcome to that opinion but I doubt seriously if a rant on thread on ATS is gonna get that changed but your certainly welcome to try.

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by astrocreep]

This rant won't do anything for him.

Yet I think it might help bring something into place.

Maybe people need to be informed so they can take to proper actions.

I was wondering how people felt about this.

My main concern is why this is a threat to national security.

In my opinion a threat to national security to them means someone in their domain getting the blame.

God forbid that.

What I want to discuss is not the reasons why or why not this man may or may not be guilty, but why the government is withholding certain rights due to some vague national security proposals.

That is my concern.

Anyone have any thoughts on that???

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
How about the rights of the workers of Cantor Fitzgerald and the fireman???

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
What is the deal here???
Why is it that the government is so quick to deny this man of his right to have a fair trial???
If they are so sure that he is with the Al-Quida group than why not let him talk to his boys???
There should be no reason to deny him of that.
If the government had any case at all than they wouldn't be worried about this little matter.
The big black man with a really hard name to spell I will call simply the "black jack"
So this black jack guy could be innocent for all we know.
He insists that he is allowed to interview some Al-Quida members so they can clear his name. Yet the government won't allow that. Why???
Well they must have something to hide or something to fear. But what???
They said that if they allowed this man to interview Al-Quida members that it would be quote: "A threat to National Security."

Oh why is that???

That is the question:

WHY????????????????????????????????????????????

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

Zacharias MOUSSAOUI...
A french citizen, the 20th terrorist involved in the 9/11 terror attack came from the french suburb (french gettho).
It dont astonish me, terrorist and radical muslim connection are powerfull in France.

It's interessant to notice that all the terrorist of 9/11 where young saudian from a poor middle except two :
Mohamed ATTA, an aegyptian citizen and Zacharias MOUSSAOUI, french.

Zacharias moussaoui have a very different profile, like say those FBI guys, from other terrorists.

Mohamed ATTA was the international contact, the leader of the groups.

Anni HANJOUR, the sleeping agent in the USA...

[Edited on 8-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pokerbob
How about the rights of the workers of Cantor Fitzgerald and the fireman???

I said it isn't about his rights but about our rights.

I want to know why there is a threat to national security if this black jack guy talks to Al-Quida people.

That is the topic.

The security issue, not the rights issue.

If you want I will start one about his rights.

That would not bother me at all, even though it may bother you.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's quite simple.
Your rights to information as to what's going on would also provide Al Qaeda with information on US tactics.

It's always better to keep your enemy confused. The US can't tell you anything without giving away some of their own gameplan.

Unfortunately you have to sit in the dark on this one because they need to keep Al Qaeda sitting there too.

As for wether this guy has rights? In my opinion I couldn't care less about him. If there's even a slight chance that his arrest and interrogation without citizen's rights would stop another 9/11 or lead to the arrest of other terrorists, I'm all for it.
Morally that might sound wrong. But I'm all about survival.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That does sell to me.

I don't see how it is possible for Al-Quida to get any useful info due to black jacks questioning of Al-Quida men. Just exactly how does that work????

Its not like we know what blacky is going to ask. So how could we know that there will be some sort of so-called leak.

Besides does Al-Quida need any leaks??????

NO

They flew our own airplanes into our own buildings.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

THESE PEOPLE COULD DESTROY US IF THEY WANTED TO.

NO STUPID QUESTIONING IS GOING TO MAKE THEM ANY STRONGER OR ANY MORE DANGEROUS THEN THEY ALREADY ARE.

By the way, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, including so-called terrorists.

We assume that this guy is with Al-Quida, but do we know????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
By the way, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, including so-called terrorists.

That's only in the eyes of the law, dude.

new topics

top topics

join