It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has an annual Q&A for hours, Obama puts on a comedy show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You all know I find US (to strong a word), and here is another difference between US and Russia

Putin is put on a hot seat for 4 HOURS and asked literarily everything

Obama puts on a correspondence dinner filled with comedy and he himself acts like a comedian and a jackass

Last shows of American Federal Empire rotting from within

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

What a silly rant.

How many times are you people going to drag this baby # rants across ats?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What a silly rant.

How many times are you people going to drag this baby # rants across ats?

I did a search on ATS this is first thread on yesterday's correspondence dinner

And thanks for seeing things Obama's way and contributing to this thread

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yes,I even posted a thread about it but not many replies from the usual bigots here Because Putin was behaving rationally

Funny,and was not that long after that pathetic Putin coup thread and then the poll that mirrors other polls that show most people are not buying the lies the western media are spreading about Russia

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So you're telling us that at no time during the Q&A session with Putin, there was no comedic moments?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Surely not, just a very bad choice for a president of a man whose clearly has not a responsible attitude or ever was presidential material just a puppet to attract votes, - which he did.

We're no different in the UK we have a queen's sycophant with the moral high ground of using his disabled child as the means to tell the public he knows it all about our NHS - which being born born the proverbial silver spoon in his gob means he would have private health insurance and the very best on tap immediately. Just another puppet from the throne of truly unsuitable candidates to be prime minister and run the country for the people who work it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So you're telling us that at no time during the Q&A session with Putin, there was no comedic moments?

Lol

Out of 4 hours questions with Putin maybe 10 min of comic relief when some stupid people asked stupid questions

The entire press correspondence dinner with Obama was COMEDY

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Surely not, just a very bad choice for a president of a man whose clearly has not a responsible attitude or ever was presidential material just a puppet to attract votes, - which he did

Just a bad choice eh

Oh ok

And before Obama, Bush was a bad choice too ?

And after Obama Jeb Bush will be bad choice too

See the pattern yet ?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I also find Cameron's use of his dead child for political advantage, to be particularly quinine.

If fact, every time he tries to pretend that he understands anything of the average citizen, he makes a twat of himself. Mr "Call me Dave" couldn't even remember which team he supported when giving a speech last week. First it was West Ham, then it was Aston Villa.

British politics is as controlled and as corrupt as anything that the US citizens have to put up with.
edit on 26-4-2015 by Meduzi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The who;e event was a comedy. The only thing more hilarious are the morons think that Putin didn't pick the questions himself.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The White House Correspondent's Dinner has been around since 1920. And benefits a scholarship fund for journalism students. It has morphed in to a comedy oriented affair, and is probably a bit too friendly between the WH and the press corps.

Had Russia been doing their "ask me anything" q&a since 1920? Lulz. Doubt it.

Seriously though, as I said the other day, since you hate America so much and hate being American, why don't you just leave? You're not doing anything to foster change, you just talk about sitting back with mediocre booze and watching and whining. I hear springtime in Russia is lovely.

And why don't you post in the rant forum? You never provide any actual facts, just your self-loathing opinions and commentary. No links. No actual news. Just diatribes.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KeliOnyx

If you had really watched it through, as I did, you wouldn't think that. There were some very difficult and even embarrassing questions. He did not have answers every time either.

If anything, this was very much the most open, yet. The only obvious rule (one that I actually agree with), was not to interrupt the other, whether it would be Putin, or the citizen.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Watch Steven Colbert rip president Bush in 2006 at the correspondence dinner...
It's hilarious and brave

And would never happen in Russia

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The whole point of the correspondants dinner is to be light hearted and have fun.

Did you miss that point, or have you had a complete sense of humour by-pass - or are you simply out just to try and troll the board?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'll take door #3, Johnny.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Did you miss that point, or have you had a complete sense of humour by-pass - or are you simply out just to try and troll the board?

Does that question really need to be asked, as it is pretty clear which one is happening here.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

And would never happen in Russia

Fear of going to jail in Russia doesn't allow people to the choice of poking fun at Putin.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I find that nine times out of ten what people percieve to be clear-cut actually isn't.

Some people simply never take the time to look past their own noses.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Where did you read that? When was the last time you were in Russia? Did someone tell you "Shhh"? Seriously, what you've said, is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you Dig Putin so much then share a bunk bead with comrade Snowden..Like others have typed,the WCD has been around for years.Get the stick out of your...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join