It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee Training & Reincarnation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
I don't subscribe to-

1. The 'moral' galactic federation.
2. The idea that some of these aliens are good and some bad (good cop, bad cop routine). None of them seem good or can be trusted to be so until they come out into the open for examination.
3. That they are 'studying' us. Taking samples etc. They would have done all that a long time ago and there is more to the abduction scenario than bio classes.
4. They want to help us. Any help they give us is in their own interest.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Agreed!

One of OUR problems tho is once you ask a few questions regarding the alien behavior & what does it indicate? The whole conversation kind of peter's out.......
Dunno if it's the inability for us to think "that far" out of the box, or if we just get discouraged in constantly slogging thru the fake implanted memories to get to the common facts of the events?

Bluesma I "get it".
Trying to get proof of a experience you are trying your damnedest to avoid makes perfect sense. People outside of the experience looking at it can't see the problem with you going all CSI on it, but if it's YOU hip-deep in it it's VERY different. Just let me state, Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda isn't helpful for folks like you, who were generous enough to share your experiences.

WHWIV You never know how you would react until something happens to YOU. Maybe you'd handle it differently, then again it's more likely you wouldn't due to the emotional response something like this generates. You're basically asking someone who just was "intruded upon" in a most traumatic way, quite possibly has been psychologically tampered with to just "shake it all off" and get busy as a objective operative fact gatherer.

Truth is it's much more complicated & difficult than that for the person involved.
Now, that said, having a human support system makes all the difference. For example Bluesma may not be able to go all "CSI" but possibly a friend or relative could step in & take care of that angle? Theoretically.....that is, since he/she stated this happened before the necessary tech was affordable AND available.

Not meaning to speak for Bluesma, maybe he/she will come back and elaborate?
edit on 28-4-2015 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: objectman

To answer some of your question maybe you would not like what you may find. You may believe or not what i would say about this theme in particular, this is with my experience with "UFO's" and ET encounters so you may tae it or leave it, your choice.

There are 2 types of abductions, one is the normal type , this means you are in your bed, you see little greys and up you go, you cant move, you are in a table, they do some procedure and then you "woke up" in your bed remebering very little about what happen. The second type of abduction is only the soul (body stays), sounds ludicrous but souls can get out of the body (with permison from higher spiritual beings) and take for a ride to see the wonders of space or even talk with family members who has pass out from this earth. This types type of rides most of the times are erased and you only remember talking with a decease love one or family member, Sounds creazy isnt?

Why does some ET's shows destruction to some abductees or put them in a position of trying to do something about it?? , this is not for preparing the abductee, this is more like misinterpretation from what you are experiencing. Actually they are showing maybe some old life you had in another planet that happen that, or putting you in a test to see what you do, Yep rencarnation is very real and karma too! and some of specifics on your soul are blend with the DNA of the body. In any case , this is taken mostly by us humans that "I was send here to help others when the times comes" and thats uttery bull#, thats us misinterpreting what they show us. Planetary destruction level events are common , even our own solar system have faced with that (examples is Mars and The planet that was between mars and jupiter, the asteroid belt) but this doesnt happen from one day to another, it takes billions of years to do so, and some of that memories that are "show" comes from these types of events (that doesnt mean it will happen in the next 30 years or so) earth have plenty of time to go my friend.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What about the possibility that these are test subjects? Proof of concept, being used to iron out the kinks before the real thing. Or perhaps, what's planned has no specific deadline and as such, a constant influx of trained abductees need to be maintained for when the decision to implement whatever the plan is, is enacted.

Reincarnation is not necessary for this to make sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
First, let me say this is a great thread, the OP and all replies have been very insightful and thoughtful.

As far as dead abductees go, there are a great many of them. My mother passed away a few years ago, my dad has terminal cancer. My mom was taken before I was born, around 1961. They took my parents and me often from 1966 on, and as my brothers were born they were taken as well, my youngest brother was taken probably more than the rest of us, for whatever reasons. My dad was taken the least frequently, far less than the rest of us.
They took me up until the late 1980s. I think my involvement ended then but I can't be sure, those are the last incidents I recall. But you really never know with these beings. I did witness abductions and returns as late as 1997', when everything really came out in the open for my family and we went public in a significant way, worked with the big researchers, and received some moderate media attention.

I'm angry at these beings for allowing abductees to die from diseases and conditions that these beings could no doubt treat or cure.
Somehow we are so essential, so important or valuable enough to ambush and kidnap us year after year, as they use us for their own agenda, but they abandon us when they could actually help us.
Anyway. It is what it is. Whatever that is.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
First, let me say this is a great thread, the OP and all replies have been very insightful and thoughtful.

As far as dead abductees go, there are a great many of them. My mother passed away a few years ago, my dad has terminal cancer. My mom was taken before I was born, around 1961. They took my parents and me often from 1966 on, and as my brothers were born they were taken as well, my youngest brother was taken probably more than the rest of us, for whatever reasons. My dad was taken the least frequently, far less than the rest of us.
They took me up until the late 1980s. I think my involvement ended then but I can't be sure, those are the last incidents I recall. But you really never know with these beings. I did witness abductions and returns as late as 1997', when everything really came out in the open for my family and we went public in a significant way, worked with the big researchers, and received some moderate media attention.

I'm angry at these beings for allowing abductees to die from diseases and conditions that these beings could no doubt treat or cure.
Somehow we are so essential, so important or valuable enough to ambush and kidnap us year after year, as they use us for their own agenda, but they abandon us when they could actually help us.

Wow, great but sad post my friend, my condolences on your losses.

If you don't mind I have some questions, nothing burning though so if this is a tough subject for you to discuss no problem if you're not up to answering.

What kind of researchers did you work with, were they military, just governmental, academic or corporate? What were their conclusions? Do you or have you discussed this much with any family members that are alive today? Do your children or any of your siblings children get abducted? Have you ever figured out if there are any reasons for your family's abductions? It sounds like there is some genetic interest from the visitors. Does your family have any rare or interesting genetic traits?

It would be great if you did a stand-alone thread on this, though I realize that may be tough for you. Maybe it would be cathartic? Peace my friend.......

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
he worked with Budd Hopkins apparently.

It would be great if you did a stand-alone thread on this, though I realize that may be tough for you. Maybe it would be cathartic? Peace my friend.......

That's exactly what I said! but he just calls me names whenever I mention it.

edit on 2-5-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
he worked with Budd Hopkins apparently.

That's exactly what I said! but he just calls me names whenever I mention it.

Well..........try not to take it personally. I can understand someone getting upset when they are questioned/doubted on the most significant events of their life, questioned on whether the events actually took place, questioned on whether it was all just psychological.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why would I take that personally? I have had some personal experiences too and question my own sanity...on a daily basis. For me, every day is just freaking weird.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Scdfa

Wow, great but sad post my friend, my condolences on your losses.

If you don't mind I have some questions, nothing burning though so if this is a tough subject for you to discuss no problem if you're not up to answering.

What kind of researchers did you work with, were they military, just governmental, academic or corporate? What were their conclusions? Do you or have you discussed this much with any family members that are alive today? Do your children or any of your siblings children get abducted? Have you ever figured out if there are any reasons for your family's abductions? It sounds like there is some genetic interest from the visitors. Does your family have any rare or interesting genetic traits?

I will take time to answer your questions, planet x, as soon as I can. Thank you for your kind words.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: objectman

What if these aliens are actually just screening 2012?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
We arrived 3 hours late to our destination, but when my grandfather asked my folks questions about why they took an extra 3 hours, they would only reply that "we must have stopped somewhere". I was aware that we expeeienced missing time, though I didnt understand why at the time. This was all pre internet and i really hadnt known anything about aliens at all.

As usual, the abductees are strongly persuaded to 'let the memory go', to 'forget about it'. Would any of you really trust the perpetrators of such abductions? I don't think so.

The sad part is that OBVIOUSLY the US Government must be aware of these experiences and they continue until today to deny any knowledge about it.

People is being abducted by years, many, many people, and the whole subject is STILL being ignored/dismissed massively, really disturbing is you ask me.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So have we come to any decent hypotheses for the ongoing ET interaction with earth?

The OP suggested inculcation of souls and/or genetic material so future humans will be more amenable to disclosure?

I think that is interesting, but if disclosure was one of the ET's first goals, they could achieve it without having to resort to long term inculcation of souls and/or DNA, and achieve it in a much shorter manner. For example, fleets of ships appearing above most major cities of the world at the same instant would probably achieve disclosure for the majority of the populace, and they could go from there.

Yet they do not do this.

If they wanted to achieve disclosure, and world governments or the PTB did not want them to, do you think the world governments or the PTB could prevent them? I don't think so. So ET remains undisclosed by choice. Why would that be?

I'm guessing the reason is negative for us.

Dr. David Jacobs as well as many others have come to the conclusion based on much evidence they have seen that there is an alien-human hybrid program. Why would ET want to hide that? Probably because it is not good news for us. Homo Sapiens will probably go the way of Neanderthal Man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join