It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange balls..cruising

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i was hoping to get more responses, but thats ok.
this was something that will be forever imprinted on my mind.
maybe someday we will know what these orange balls are.

I think the orange ones are usually associated with stress in fault lines. It might be something to do with the quartz in rocks under stress. I saw one once but it just hovered for a few minutes over the sea, it was so bright it lit the sea up with an orange glow. Then just switched off like a bulb, it was about three hundred feet in altitude, above one of the intersections in Bruce Cathay's grid crossings. These earthquake type lights are a funny one , as many anomalies are associated with them . Did anything out of the ordinary occur during or after you saw them?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
They are talking about these on coast to coast AM right now. They say these orbs are light beings and responsible for some of the crop circles

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have also seen something similar many years ago in a forest in Wales, UK.

Witnessed by the friend who was with me at the time.

Football sized orange sphere moving about 20-25mph, left to right. This one dissappeared after it had travelled about 30 feet.

Freaky stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I just choked on my coffee! Ruined a white T-shirt. I have seen something very similar to what you describe and wasn't going to say anything here except through PM to a buddy of mine.

It was about a week ago maybe more and I was up all night after working the closing shift. I was actually browsing my favorite forum on ATS when I got the impression to get up and look out the window, IIRC I was already on my feet heading to the window before I realized what I was doing. Got to the window and peered out and saw a very odd light to the south.

The light was very similar to the color of the amber street lights and couldn't have been more than 1.5 miles away. I know this because I have a laser rangefinder and know the distance from my window to several distinct trees and hills in the distance and witness this light pass in front of a particular hill and tree line. The light was not very high up over the trees, less than 500ft at best, moved to fast to be a helicopter and was WAY to low to be a fixed wing aircraft. Also not a sound could be heard. It moved off to the east a disappeared behind the hills.

The best way I could describe this light was if you could confine luminescent smoke into a semi translucent sphere but with an intensity about it. This is the ONLY time I have seen something in the sky I could not explain, I am a avid aviation enthusiast, know how aircraft operate around the big airport and outlying smaller airfields here and know the flight paths. This was no fixed wing aircraft, this was no rotary winged aircraft. Could it have been a drone/UAV? Sure but that would be a pretty big UAV and IIRC the ones big enough to fit the bill would have made noise.

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I am pursuing the theory they are sentient plasma based entities. I have read several accounts of a basketball sized red orbs associated with large black triangle craft a small few have took to calling "Phantasms" as TR3B is not accurate.
edit on 26-4-2015 by StratosFear because: multi-quote

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

when it passed over head i could see that it was opaque and had red and orange colors swirling inside it

The description of the movement and the quote above does sound like it was a lantern , you aren't the first nor will be the last to be mystified by these objects , they can look odd if you don't know what they look like in person.

The swirling is caused by the flame , you saw an orange one but other colours are available.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

When you say orange ball, do you mean a solid lighted sphere or a round plasma orb?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I have seen a large, basketball size white orb (with a tinge of blue) approximately 50 feet in front of me, about a year ago. It was approximately 5-6 feet off the ground. It made a "path" that was approximately 4 to 5 feet long, like it was tracing an outline of a plateau and valley. Then it disappeared, poof, it did not fly off.

I have also experienced an orange fire fly type light (it was still spring, too early for the fireflies yet) and it danced and swiveled and followed me and a friend and her baby on our dog walk; an entire mile that thing followed us over our heads, dancing and flitting and having a good ole time.

I'm in southeast Kentucky, and the orange orbs and white orbs are extremely common here. I have heard UFOs are attracted to nuclear installations, and surprisingly enough, I've been researching that very thing possibly being located under the mountains of Appalachia. Thanks for letting me share.

edit on 26-4-2015 by CharlieAtTheGap because: Brain faster than my fingers- forgot words.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That being said, I have heard the military is testing lasers around here, so it could have been somebody having a serious amount of fun with me.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No lanterns, it totally fits the description of other UFO sightings. Read the following about Flight JAL 1628:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here are some sketches included, where you can see the ball shape:
www.ufoevidence.org...

Note that on this incident it also was a flying object in amber/orange/whiteish color - AND with an overall size of an aircraft carrier. Yeah, that's how big it was. A huge "mothership", also in the shape of a ball. The same guys having this technology probably got smaller "scout" balls, driven by the same technology, probably remot controlled. I don't know who owns them, but I surely would like to meet those guys.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Funny headline....

Check out this site about orange orbs LINK

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've seen them too. The orange ones i saw were completely round and the swirling inside looked as if magma was rolling around inside.
I have also seen a group of different colored ones. Around ten together a few feet off the ground.
I have seen silver metallic spheres in daylight also.
I cannot help but wonder why some of us see them and others don't ?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
No lanterns, it totally fits the description of other UFO sightings. Read the following about Flight JAL 1628:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here are some sketches included, where you can see the ball shape:
www.ufoevidence.org...

Note that on this incident it also was a flying object in amber/orange/whiteish color - AND with an overall size of an aircraft carrier. Yeah, that's how big it was. A huge "mothership", also in the shape of a ball. The same guys having this technology probably got smaller "scout" balls, driven by the same technology, probably remot controlled. I don't know who owns them, but I surely would like to meet those guys.

OR....its seismic lights.

no motherships needed

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Funny headline....

Orange Balls... Tripping.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
3 red headed dudes in a convertible driving by?
3 ginger blokes in an open carriage (English translation)

I'm kidding I believe you just couldn't resist the title.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

First: Dont be put off by the deniers, thats exactly what they want!

Second: They ALWAYS poke "Lanterns" into the conversation, ALWAYS!!! And its not because they are asking you if it could have been lanterns, for eg: In a thread I made about a similar experience, I made it VERY clear in the op that I had a clear view and knew it wasn't lanterns, and yet they constantly kept shoving lanterns into the conversation. Its a form of denial, they just daren't let themselves realize that they've been wrong for all these years.

Third: I believe you.

I saw two orbs, they were brilliant orange, and just hanging in the sky about half a mile ahead of me as I drove home in my car. The really weird part was that I had no memory of seeing them at first. I only found out because I posted on ats about how I'd fallen asleep while driving and being woken up by what felt like a massive electric shock. A member in the thread asked me if I'd seen any ufo's that night, and as soon as I read his post I rememberd all about the orbs, and where I'd seen them was where I'd fallen asleep!
Did they make me fall asleep? Did they wake me up? I dont know, and I doubt I'd have any memory of them if the poster hadn't asked me about ufo's.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes, ignore the deniers, unbelievers,and infidels!!!
Only listen to the faithful!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I have seen the orange orbs on many occasions. My most incredible sighting happened in 2009. While in the back yard smoking a cig, I saw an orange orb flying silently from north to south.

As it went out of sight, I looked back around and about 100 of them came from the same direction as the first one.

They were arranged in groups of three, and they flew almost directly over my head. There was no sound at all.

This sighting was very uplifting and there was no fear on my part. I hurried inside to tell my (ex) wife, and she shushed me because she was watching her recorded soap operas.

Also while camping in Arizona, orange orbs were visible every night. It was fun to point them out to people and watch them scramble to come up with an explanation.

I offer no explanation. But the orange orbs are real, and apparently they aren't leaving anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'll leave now

Good!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is a very good case of orange balls.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've seen a truck sized red orb, with two other friends, about 6 years ago during the summer in a quiet neighborhood we grew up in. It was late at night and we were on a dead end street and it started coming directly towards us, hovering just above the street and traveling maybe 15-25 miles per hour. We quickly ran not knowing what it was, thinking it maybe the police.

We dashed up a hill through a backyard and turned around to look and we could see it shine so brightly red through the trees. Based on the glow I determine it to be the size of a truck or van, definitely bigger than a basketball reading the thread. It made no sound and oddly didn't go down to the end of the end street where we ran from. It turned around, but the kicker is it didn't make a u-turn like a car would.

This is when all three of us knew were were looking at something extremely weird. It basically bounced back like the video game pong, perfectly without changing velocity and went back in the same direction it came in at the same speed still making no sound. Then went around the corner still shining bright red. It moved perfectly. We ran around the neighborhood looking for it but didn't see it. That night changed all of our friendships because we were all shaken about it for several months after. A couple years after we kinda talked about it, nowadays it doesn't bother us anymore to bring it up. I still will share with others who might be interested.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join