It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker since Last decade. Love to share wisdom and experiential insight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi yall! Just decided to log in since never. I've been coming here on and off since about 2006. Always on the lookout for those particular nuggets of gold that fit into the big picture.

I'm aware of the Military Industrial Complex/Banking corporate eco-economic food-web planetary disruption and I want to steer my life in such a way, not to combat, but as to construct and create an integration of compassion and peace for myself and those around me day to day.

I am particularly interested in the Neo-Con maneuverings in relation to human-rights and environmental violations on planet earth. I am aware of the PNAC connections to AIPAC and the agenda to destablize the mid-east and elsewheres. Also, Monsanto, Haliburton, MKUltra, Eschalon, musings on True AI(actual intelligence)--and the applications of both nefarious and altruistic intent, musings of covert technologies/capabilities/activities(purely speculative).

I'm into R. Buckminster Fuller's design science, Biodynamic Farming and harnessing cosmic forces, comparative mythology in relation to psycho analysis.

My hobbies consist mostly of fermenting vegetables(soon to try wine) and banging out riffs.

Oh yea! Does anyone remember Dimensional Detective, marg3662(something like that), Skeptic Overlord...there were so many people I have forgotten who I have never spoken to, but I read they're research and words and discussions and I can honestly say so many of you on ATS who really get it have influenced and enriched my live in a very profound manner(not just sleepless nights fact-checking)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomorangatangarang

Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay.
I remember a few of those people but haven't seen them in a while. Skeptic Overlord is the big boss man here. Meaning, he is part owner of the site. He pops in to do a thread now and again. Not too long ago he did a political poll to see where members were politically.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow, impressive intro - glad you joined - you'll surely add value to the family!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

ATS is a wonderful place! It is good to have another deep thinker join the ones that question just about everything!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thank you kindly. I am really quite eager to impart and contribute in anyway I can. I've been told by certain folks that the world is missing out on me, since I'm not doing the facebook thing. Wouldn't want to hold out on the world like that.

I know its hard to cope with the reality and gravity of our interconnectedness, and so I feel I can give a small bit of counsel to people here, who are trying to understand and be aware so as to solve the problems we face today. Because I can see that ATS is very different than what is was 10 years ago. There is so much emotional turmoil here, and understandably due to miscommunication and attempts to cope with all the injustice.

With an open heart, we'll get to the bottom of all of it, my friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to the ATS MotherShip.
* "Together we can explore Space. Both Inner, and Outer, forever..."

* R.I.P. Bill Hicks. May He Rest in Peace......

Syx...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you, Syx.

I would like to present a very little known segment of unprecedented discussion between the Dali Llama, Vincent Harding(MLKjr. speech writer), and Sister Helen Prejean(portrayed in Dead Man Walking(1995)). I only display it here because I had the privilege to attend myself back in 2011, and it made such an impression that my life and world perspective have never been the same since.

Turning Swords into Plowshares

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-4-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: How do I into embedded video?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thank You Boomor! Here is the video you posted a link to. If you would like help in dropping videos into your posts, please send me a U2u, (Message) and I will be glad to help You in that endeavor! I will watch this a bit later when I have the time to enjoy it! Once again, Thank You! Syx.

edit on 25-4-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2015 by SyxPak because: I did an Oopsy...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A nine year lurk????? Why, ah, that's almost, ah,,,creepy.
What possesses you to this extreme decision and jump from the shadows?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

9 years, I know right? I was kinda thinkin Stalker, but I didn't want to write that in here. Oops, I just did! LMFAO!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
a reply to: Galadriel
a reply to: caladonea
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SyxPak

I love all of you!

And why not be a career lurker? With the vast amount of insubstantial postings, I'd almost feel guilty about adding to the pile. I was content to scroll through and find the links and sources. You know, the certain posts thatconnect the dots.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Knock-knock
"Who's there?"
"Boomorangatangarang!!"

Welcome to 'the speaking world' of ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just you wait, Snarl.

When the Boomorangatangarang hits the toy stores...nothing will ever be the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomorangatangarang

Just you wait, Snarl.

When the Boomorangatangarang hits the toy stores...nothing will ever be the same.

LOL I'll be happy just having your thoughts on the boards. I should've made an account way back when I first discovered ATS. So, consider me a kindred spirit.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Well Boomor, Starting here a bit late,
considering when you first started to Stalk all of us,
is better than NOT climbing out of the Rabbit Hole long enough,
to sign the Roster and come OnBoard the ATS MotherShip at all!!!
( Dam that was Freakin' Long Winded! LMAO!!!
)

Snarl I have enjoyed being somewhat of a unkowing until now,
registered Stalker,
and taking note of a lot of Your Posts here OnBoard The ATS MotherShip.
So I'll take this opportunity to say I'm glad You finally signed up here,
Boomorangilly Kindred Spirited!
Keep em comin' so we can SNARL-em' up! LOL!!!

~CHEERS~ To You Both!!!

edit on 26-4-2015 by SyxPak because: Had some spellinged oopsy's...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Figured out the friend button, so now I'll go on a friending spree.

I guess I just don't have enough posts and points to u2u. I'll take you up on that video and picture embedding crash course as soon as I'm permitted.

I have a funny name-related picture I would like to share here.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hey . You need 20 posts to get the door open to your messages. Keep posting here or go take a cruze though some other places. You wil never see it all here!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

#20!

It took so long because I want to put forth as much effort into my post as I can, so that it contributes something of some sort of value and meaning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join