It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Politician warns her country about whats coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

As far as her being a Nazi, well so what if she is?

But I thought the Nazis in Ukraine were the bad guys!

Isn't our government training and arming them?

Which government is "your"government? Russia's?

Wave those flags higher boys for the good ole red,white,and blue.

That still describes the Russian flag!

We like Nazis now,haven't you heard? We refused to vote against Nazis at the UN along with Ukraine.

Wrong, the United States refused to vote in favor of pro-Stalin censorship:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nazis are now the good guys. Because we say so. Suck it up and keep on training em.

Yes, Putin has been financing and possibly training and arming Nazis:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

"Ukrainian Politician Nataliya Vitrenko talks about a law recently passed in Ukrainian Parliament, which effectively dismantles Constitutional system in Ukraine in case marshall law is declared. De jure the governement will take shape of military junta".

In other words, even a pro-Russia Eurofascist admits that the current government in Kyiv is constitutional, is not yet a military junta or ruling under martial law. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sorry try to turn the arguement around all you like,we have 800 people over there right now training them. Have fun.

second line

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The actions by kiev were in line with their constitution.

Exactly what she is saying. This military junta or whatever you want to call it,will violate their constitution. Stay on the issue. This isn't about Russia,or Crimea,or who has what where. This is about a LAW THAT WAS PASSED that will take over the Kiev and Ukraine government. How hard is this to discuss?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Okay,at this point I am going to ask the mods to please close this thread. It is unfortunate that others can not discuss the issue that was brought up.I have several times now pointed out that the issue is about a law that has been passed. Yet others are determined to side track this thread over other issues. I will not be back to this thread whether it is closed or not,due to I am only going to discuss the issue of the law. Since this is not what others want to discuss I will not return to this thread and keep it going with other issues. Those need to be discussed in other threads,not this one. Thanks you

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Which rebels are those then?

The rebels who violated the rule of law, illegally occupied government buildings, and were generally murdering their way to breaking up Ukraine...or the patriotic Ukrainians who did not, and still don't recognise anything the treasonous criminals occupying Kiev have to say?

You can bleat on all you like about elections in Kiev...it's illegal, as power was violently and murderously usurped and anything that happened as a result of that undemocratic power grab is null and void.

Or perhaps a bank robber who murders bank security and staff to get into the strongroom, should be forgiven his crimes if uses the loot for a good purpose like giving it to charity?

Do you imagine the Police would allow the charity to keep the money given to them, and allow the murderous bank robber off, or do you think the charitable donation would be null and void and the money confiscated?

Same principle. Illegality is what it is, regardless of what happens as a result, whether we're talking about a murderous bank robber or a murderous gang ignoring the law, ignoring the constitution, and ignoring the sanctity of the lives of their own countrymen.

The fascists stole Ukraine and the West put them up to it..and now they are going even further by decimating the democratic process and reducing the people of Ukraine from Citizen status to that of worthless serfs without rights.

Fantastic that you still see Russia as the boogyman and turn a blind eye to the stripping away of the basic rights of the individual Ukrainian.

I can hear them polishing their Jack boots and peak caps from here...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

No, power wasn't "usurped". The former President fled (as he was facing impeachment) and the Ukrainian Parliament (which had been elected before all this kicked off) then followed the constitution, removed him, installed a transitional Government which then held further elections to form the Government they have now.

All following the established Constitution and it has been recognised by Russia herself.

Not quite sure what Universe you live where all what you claimed happened took place, but it didn't happen in this one.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join