It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Border: Corruption, Cartel, US Companies, De-Dollarization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

AUSTIN, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol Agent Hector Garza testified before the Texas Senate Subcommittee on Border Security in support of creating a multi-state border security compact.
BP Agent to Texas Senate

As U.S. oil companies look south of the border in order to take advantage of the new energy reform, one of Mexico’s sad realities surfaces. Drug cartels have unrivaled control of vast territories in that country and in order to exploit the natural resources, American companies will likely have to deal with theft and other crimes from those cartels just like other companies are already doing. In some cases, they will even have to pay protection money.
US Companies Investing in Mexico Regularly Harassed

As Mexico continues to spiral into chaos with their out of control cartel violence, the U.S. government continues to fuel the drug war by providing weapons, helicopters and hummers to what is considered by many to be one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

While officials are reluctant to describe the cartel situation in Mexico as a war, officials on both sides of the border have been stockpiling weapons in order to deal with cartels.
Mexican Drug War

Breitbart Texas traveled to the Mexican border cities of Reynosa and Matamoros to recruit citizen journalists willing to risk their lives and expose the cartels silencing their communities. The writers would face certain death at the hands of the Gulf Cartel if a pseudonym were not used.
L ook Back at Cartel Rescue Attempt that Paralyzed a Border City

Sometimes a picture is indeed worth a thousand words (or a thousand yuan) which is why we present the following map which shows all of the countries that have joined the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank ...
De-Dollarization In One Simple Map

-
OBSERVATION:

Perhaps We'll Know More On/After Monday

( or an attempt at: ... merging asymetrical-events ??? )

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

It's really hard to factor into events the China connection . They have so many US$$ and will need to spend them on something .Payback could be a bitch for US citizens but seems to have been a bitch for the Mexicans for a lot longer .

TPTB create the institutions and control them from the get go . As long as we allow them to do that we are frigged .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The fact that our government has been arming and allowing US banks to launder money for these cartels should tell everyone that we aren't far behind Mexico when it comes to lawlessness.

Complete insanity for us to support any of these cartels.
The Feds have forced this situation upon the states to protect themselves and their people
edit on 25-4-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
FarleyWayne S&F no matter how much this stuff is reported nothing changes except the tunnels get bigger and tha Cartels and gangs get stronger and more creative.

A great sight for the latest is called Borderland Beat. www.borderlandbeat.com...
edit on 25-4-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The fact that our government has been arming and allowing US banks to launder money for these cartels should tell everyone that we aren't far behind Mexico when it comes to lawlessness.

Complete insanity for us to support any of these cartels.
The Feds have forced this situation upon the states to protect themselves and their people

Create a cartel of the just and fight them to the death. Those that allow it are also on the other side. When it gets that bad, I'm fighting to the death. Plain and simple. Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that. No one wants to live in fear. I'm not afraid but I am fed up. How long before the 350+ million have had enough? It's going to be glorious. It's the natural progression in this play.

I'll be content for now but I am preparing for it. I'm hooking up with the bikers if the # hits the fan. LOL

new topics

top topics

join