It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jude11...After My Break From ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Not so long ago I tried to say farewell to many of my friends here on ATS. Saying farewell to so many old friends was not as easy as I had imagined.

So, this is just a short note to say I have come to know my time on ATS is not yet finished and that I truly feel a need to return in order to play out whatever direction/path I may have or will yet be traveling.

Some will understand while most will not care in any way, shape or form. And that's ok.

I have of course been lurking (a first for me) and my fingers have indeed twitched on the keyboard many times. But... I held back from contributing in a measure of self control. The question then becomes...Why?

Quite simply, it's an acknowledgement and awareness of myself and the change of mind, self, social, political, spiritual changes that I have undergone during my short but deeply entrenched time and involvement here on ATS. It HAS changed me...and not all for the best. But then again, not for the worst either.

So without going down the rabbit hole but rather just peering from the edge...I'll say HELLO once again.

Looking forward to seeing all the older members as well as the newer members on the boards. And I have seen MANY new members whether you know it or not.

And to the Mods...Hello once again. I actually missed you...

Jude11

edit on 25-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Now please restore your Avatar to your rightful position....

Welcome home....

edited YOU n your POV were missed..... Your AVA has been loaded you are now officially BACK!

edit on 4/25/2015 by IceHappy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IceHappy

Now please restore your Avatar to your rightful position....

Welcome home....

I forgot...

I will.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Glad you are back.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Welcome back my friend in whatever capacity you wish to be here in. You're always welcome. You can take some more time if you wish. I can't speak for anyone else ,but I miss your posts. LG

link   
Hey Jude.

link   

Good to see you back as I do grow from your input . Maybe not in the ways you intended but all things can work in the way of growth for the individual ....peace

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Glad you are back.

Thanks.

Gonna stay back in the dark a bit but will be lurking.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Good to see you back as I do grow from your input . Maybe not in the ways you intended but all things can work in the way of growth for the individual ....peace

We all grow from all input whether we realize it or not.

Personal intentions matter not.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm glad you're back. Hope you enjoyed your break. You're one of my favorite contributors here.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
Hey Jude.

Wow!

"Hey Jude"

never heard that before...

Thanks highfromphoenix!

Peace

link   

Knew it wouldn't last. Ats is like that.
Good to see you back and continue fighting the good fight.

link   
I'm confused.. how long were you gone? I'm sure I saw you post here recently..

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome back home

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Time flows a little funny when you are in an ATS withdrawal.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I took a break from from here for a year in 2012 (i think) to be honest was the best thing I did. I was on ats all the time posting on every thread... wasting precious time that could have been used elsewhere.
now I just check in now and again and post if I have something to say.. or am drunk lol..
during that break I started a successful business, met my fiance and had a baby, so was a positive thing for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im a lurker/reader and have read many of your threads and comments and am glad too see you back. Keep on keepin on.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Only a few weeks ago but i have ninja'd a few threads

It was far more difficult to stay away than I first imagined.

I am weak.

jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Not so long ago I tried to say farewell to many of my friends here on ATS. Saying farewell to so many old friends was not as easy as i imagined. So this is just a short note to say I feel that my time on ATS is not finished and I feel I have to return in order to play out whatever direction/path I may be traveling.

Some will understand while most will not care in any way, shape or form. And that's ok.

I have of course been lurking (a first for me) and my fingers have indeed twitched on the keyboard many times. But I held back from contributing in a measure of self control. The question then becomes...Why?

Quite simply, it's an acknowledgement and awareness of myself and the changes in mind, self, social, political, spiritual changes that I have undergone during my short but deeply entrenched time and involvement here on ATS. It HAS changed me...and not all for the best. But then again, not for the worst either.

So without going down the rabbit hole but rather just peering from the edge...I'll say hello once again.

Looking forward to seeing all the older members as well as the newer members on the boards.

And to the Mods...Hello once again. I actually missed you...

Jude11

In which ways, if I may ask, do you see it having changed you?

I say this because I definitely think I've changed since not only ATS but let's say being open to researching many of the topics that appear on here and other places. Some things I am grateful for, but sometimes I think I'm less carefree or even motivated with society.

Example, I used to be all about getting into public office to "change things," or high level social justice. But often I feel that it is so corrupt at the top that it's useless.

Welcome back!!
edit on 25-4-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Im a lurker/reader and have read many of your threads and comments and am glad too see you back. Keep on keepin on.

And your comment is exactly why I feel a loss of home.

thanks

Jude

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join