It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atum, The Macrocosmic Avatar "space suit" and the first born over creation.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Wifibrains

Egyptians were symbolic and literal with their teachings

Yep. If you take "symbols literally"
they embody the living spirit of that which they symbolically represent.(word made flesh?) Its how they can be used as portal in magic. They believed to be emboding the cosmos by the cosmos being embodyied in the landscape. The Egyptians did not live in a world of "things" everything had a spirit, purpose and personality.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Following the Egyptians perception of the Abyssal-Void or NUN

As well as how they are described to of studied the pathways and or possible celestial or Osiris Anubis paths between the living and the non living realms.

NUN would seem to be described following the Egyptian perceptions as the region that all Created where manifested in form from. And ATUM being the first born or Created, from what is described as NUN in this region of Existences level of Egyptian perceptions would be the God over all manifested beings/deities/entities from ATUMs created consciousness...

Some regions of Existence and levels of awareness of them Objectively un-perceivable until Ascended into and or accessed. Some labels however may be describing things in actual relation to reality generated...

To possibly expand on the collective more-

What would this region be described as by a non human, not from this Galaxy that may live between galaxy or within the more radiation associated wavelengths or dimensions 1 wonders Wifibrains?
Would the inverted wells be accessible still, if there is no similar circumpolar star regions observable from here present in their regions of existence or galaxy or (ISM-IGM-Dark energy and matter)-Void like regions to the perceptions and awareness of some from exterior locations to them.

How would some there perceive the NUN? Or would the region perceived as NUN from here be observed from a different perspective there?

In astronomy, the interstellar medium (ISM) is the matter that exists in the space between the star systems in a galaxy. This matter includes gas in ionic, atomic, and molecular form, as well as dust and cosmic rays.

The intergalactic medium (IGM) is "a rarefied plasma[1] that is organized in a cosmic filamentary structure.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

How would some there perceive the NUN? Or would the region perceived as NUN from here be observed from a different perspective there?

Funny you should ask that...

Uploaded yesterday and right on que... Nice1 Danny boy!

Hope those help.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes they did

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Another discription would be something like this I guess...

The the formula might be variable and allow ingress to different locations/levels ect. Like a chemical address book for bilocation experience. In line with the premis of this thread I think their teachings/magic/spells/rituals ect at different locations produced the dmt inducing the experiences of communication and interactions on different planes and cosmic locations using the pyramids a surrounding mass as a kind of conductor and sitting in a liquid... Water?

The idea springing from this picture from the south Americas....(I did not put the circle on there btw)

Does make me wonder about the murcury pools bieng disscussed recently as it also conducts electricity....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Greetings, Wifibrains:

While looking up references to the Asclepius conversation, I happened upon this article: Philip Coppens, The Lament.

He starts out by showing a similar "as above, so below" paradigm. He goes on, I can't quite tell if he's giving his own view or merely paraphrasing another's views, but writes:

The purpose of all rituals in ceremonial magic was – and is – to unite the microcosm with the macrocosm, to join God, or the gods, when invoked (prayer or concentrated thought) with human consciousness.

A little over halfway through, he brings up theories of the differences between ancient brain and modern brain.

There is much in the Lament that is difficult to understand and our modern mind is ill-equipped to comprehend. That is, in fact, exactly what Hermes is saying in this dialogue – though it is largely a monologue – to Asclepius

And in this section of his paper, he states:

The gods were called upon and asked to manifest themselves. This was done via a ritual, which involved the invocation of the First Time, which was seen as an existence outside of this reality, comparable to the world of archetypes as defined by Carl Jung. The magician tapped into this pool and re-enacted archetypical scenarios. These scenarios – templates – are known to us, as they are, for example, the story of the battle of Horus against Seth. In the ritual, an image of the god that was called upon was made.

I'm a little confused. Is he agreeing with Jaynes when he writes:

He stated that the theocracies of the ancient world were the only means for a bicameral civilization to survive. Circumventing chaos, these rigid hierarchies allowed for "lesser men hallucinating the voices of authorities over them, and those authorities hallucinating yet higher ones, and so" to kings and gods. According to Jaynes, "the idols of a bicameral world are the carefully tended centers of social control, with auditory hallucinations instead of pheromones."

Or is he just stating a position that he doesn't agree with?

Perhaps you could read this paper and explain what it means.

Also. What are your thoughts on the Corpus Hermeticum itself.

Thank you. This does stimulate many questions for me.
edit on 27-4-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Hello pthena

I think it could be seen from either angle depending on what side of the fence you are on. Some people may be unable to see metaphor and experience the otherworld and want to live in a literal world and will interpret it as as just that.

Children of the bonds?

Jayne says it is about control but contrary to his/her assertion there is a possibility of whole other worlds to be free within where imagination and dreams are manifest, the first occurrence experience for example everyone eould have been familiar with the creation story planting the archtypes early for the experience later on.

My question would be is it control or extended freedoms?

I supposed the answer would depend on how much self awearness one has throughout these er- secretions? lol. or weather they are fully at the whim of the created experience created by the belief in such societal norms, who created it and for what reasons. No different from the world we live in today... mostly unawares of the "matrix overlay"...

It's there tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

the created experience created by the belief in such societal norms, who created it and for what reasons. No different from the world we live in today... mostly unawares of the "matrix overlay"...

Funny that you bring Matrix up.

Within the last month, my son in law and I did a Matrix marathon viewing. He, because he couldn't find anything decent to watch, and I, because I couldn't remember which pill was which.

Here is what constantly nagged in my mind:

Wait a minute. Why were people waiting for a "chosen one" to appear to save them? A prophecy? Made by a rogue program? If Neo could do these incredible things within the Matrix, presumably because he knew he was in the Matrix, yet his real person was outside; what was preventing all the other free people from doing the same thing?

Had they been preprogrammed to wait for a "chosen one"? Were they in fact living another matrix, outside of the matrix, but influenced by that which existed in the matrix(the prophet)?

Curious-er and curious-er.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Read Dr. Joseph Farrell's 'Giza Death Star'... It is by FAR the best analysis of the Giza plateau.
Sorry to say it, but the analysis here misses the mark, by a lot....
edit on 28-4-2015 by Psykotik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Psykotik

Maybe you should elaborate on your whole post?

Just dropping into a thread and telling someone to buy a book because you like the theory better and saying the thread content is way off the mark does not say anything for the topic at hand and just advertises the book.

Are you Dr J Farrel by any chance? Lol

How about some quotes and links?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This thread seems to be related so i am cross-referencing here and there...

Pyramid texts, how to OOBE...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Nice1

Nice too?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Or the door was found to be open in the GP . Which was the only gateway to heaven. The original entry door was hinged slightly to the left of the structures centre. If as the Bible says, their is a temple to God at the border, (Giza) it might be interpreted as the border of Earth and heaven, which was the GP, or the doorway to Heaven . Or in more prosaic terms, doorway to the Stars, Space, and what lay therein.

If the GP. is a lot older than Khafre , who claimed to have refurbished it. Then a lot of what is said and written in his time, might be embellishments and added on from a greater time back, and might be needed to be looked at in a far more pragmatic and practical way. As his times were spent pursuing the more earthly delights and holding on to material power. From threats of invasion , I.e.. the original Empire that left its legacy in the Tibetan book of the dead, and the Egyptian book of the dead ,and in the Pyramid structures all over the world were originally synonymous . With a high knowledge of mathematics and astronomical, knowledge, But had decayed, and fragmented, for the same reason, that all empires decay and fragment. Which is Self interest and personal gain . Which was the state of affairs in Khafres time.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thanks Wolf, if I can bring anything to the discussion with a few "out there" possibilities. ill try to do my best.

With regards to the ancient religions . I think we might be on fairly safe ground, by saying, that their were those in the know, with the majority being held in awe and superstition, and thus safely controlled.. Priests , Druids, Brahmin. etc. What they knew is the million dollar question. They knew a lot about mathematics, and had a lot of astronomical knowledge. Also its fair to say a good knowledge of the herbs and plants required for healing the general ailments,of the human body. That's one heck of a lot of knowledge, for a supposedly stone age people .Who built the GP Where did they get it? Knowledge is power, its worth more than gold.

What is a religion? but a group of people ,told to believe from an early age that if they don't show reverence (brown nose) to a supernatural being bad things will happen, if they don't do what they think this being wants of them. In this definition. We have the control by superstition. Or rather ignorance. Which would have stabilised the ancient society, and allowed for Stonehenge and the GP. Plus all the other great monuments, to be built. Which let those in the know get on with it. Because if you have a load of uncontrollable savages cruising around nothing would work, or get done. So it worked, it still does , but these days the blessing, and a strife free life comes from the money machine, essentially the same things apply. The order, maintains and feeds the population, essentially they are now eating because of the order imposed by something they don't understand . The alternative is bleak, if it breaks down . This order allows muscle to be used, to build the great monuments, of ultimate refinement. The GP. in particular.

But the basic premise of all religious concept were not the manufactured fairy tales to en-trance. It was the Shaman getting into Shamanistic trances, to invoke shamanistic flight, to contact non human entities. By any means possible, for knowledge that would benefit a small nomadic group. In other words consciousness exiting his body to go to other worlds, and then come back to this one . With the power of knowledge, to make a difference. Everything else was theatre.

The Romans at first were worried, because the Celts fought naked showed no fear and just threw themselves at the armoured legions, the belief was if you got killed, it didn't matter because you could just come back in another body. The belief that you were not just your body, was long believed, at this time. So we have the concept, of leaving the body and gaining knowledge from off world sources well entrenched in the ancient world . It could only gain in refinement and technique.

So what was Death, but the leaving of a worn out biological suit, made for walking about planet Earth, which had passed its use by date, as all physical things have the tendency to do. But to those in the know, it had obviously, long been realised that, you didn't have to die to leave your body, although it helped. Note the Egyptian and Tibetan treatise on the subject. Although lacking the simpler days of the shaman, which incidentally still lingers in some South American tribes, whom if lost in the forest simply consume a certain herb, exit the body and review the situation from the top of the forest canopy, then get their bearings to continue on . A simple little trick, if your in the know. Relaxed within your biological niche, and well up with the play on knowing what to do, if the situation requires it. But laying on your back looking up at the night sky, into an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, might be another matter entirely. It would require a lot of something else, you could get lost out there and never get back so working what the something else was, at this distance in time and space, has to contain a lot of "Suspend the disbelief " and have a go at it.

When Strabo was having a look at the GP. It still had its proper entrance door in place, it fitted the casing stones so perfectly, that you had to know where to push , the door swung inward from a push on the bottom, and you had to stoop to get under, getting out was easier as it was just a gentle push instead of a hearty heave. That's as far as you could get, at that time the door closed and you were in the descending passage, all the granite plugs were in place, so any further incursions were blocked from the time it was made. You found yourself in what was basically a descending antechamber, which would remain that way until the vandals, started to force a way in and got lucky, striking the ascending corridor behind the granite plug. That was around 1400 AD. The so called sarcophagus was all they found, it is assumed they bashed the lid off, breaking the granite construction, having found no treasure, took the lid, and used it in the holy of holies in Mecca , where it resides to this day. That was a strange way to treat the granite lid, of Cheops/ Khafre supposed last resting place, wasn't it? www.gizapyramid.com... note the sketch of the interior, it shows what I think is a chimney, to conduct the fumes, of psychoactive plants from the subterranean chamber, where hallucinogens were burnt, to infuse the air of the Kings and queens chamber with vapour. The reason being to separate the astral from the physical. In this sense I mean to actually separate, not to hallucinate.

edit on 30-4-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The subterainium chamber and grotto are interesting features and surely must have been essential to the function of the pyramids... Is their any indication on weather this substructure is older than the "Tomb" water was also seen as a spiritual doorway and supernatural activity was said to be more prevalent around ancient water sources such as springs and wells. Maybe the area was chosen for the pyramids for this reason... Wondering is water from these places are charged with elemental energies?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I like you Wifibrains, I've enjoyed your works and input on ats, and this is another applause from myself

Good work. Nothing revealing or eye opening, as me thinks the Egyptians understood the natures of MBS, and the universe.

The micro and the macro, the internal and the external.

Thanks friend

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Cheers.

There are many it might not be that revealing too, for some though that might means it is confirming.

Thanks too friend...

Here's a tune..

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There is a difference between the Egyptian Gnosis, which was very open minded, lay people spoke their dreams and visions, not guided by the rabbi so to speak, and women and men took turns. It was like the Tao, shamanism, the body of ancient knowledge and wisdom.

Atum is the One God, rays of the sun? And this is what Moses, tried to instill upon Egypt. Mind you I've read up on Moses and David lineage as pharoah's and the righteous teacher, Joshua, the son of Moses who became replacement for the father when he was exiled and was loved for opening the doors to temples again. Though its possible that a farther back righteous teacher was Buddha, or whoever he was based on. He went to meet with his father at mount sinai to welcome him back though not to meddle with the minds of others, for in a sense what Moses was trying to instill in the land amounts to dictatorship and sharia type domination of the beliefs of others. And his followers murdered Joshua and hung him from a tree.

So some actually view Joshua as Christ. However, again, think he was schooled in that which went further and deeper back.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
There is a difference between the Egyptian Gnosis, which was very open minded, lay people spoke their dreams and visions, not guided by the rabbi so to speak, and women and men took turns. It was like the Tao, shamanism, the body of ancient knowledge and wisdom.

Atum is the One God, rays of the sun? And this is what Moses, tried to instill upon Egypt. Mind you I've read up on Moses and David lineage as pharoah's and the righteous teacher, Joshua, the son of Moses who became replacement for the father when he was exiled and was loved for opening the doors to temples again. Though its possible that a farther back righteous teacher was Buddha, or whoever he was based on. He went to meet with his father at mount sinai to welcome him back though not to meddle with the minds of others, for in a sense what Moses was trying to instill in the land amounts to dictatorship and sharia type domination of the beliefs of others. And his followers murdered Joshua and hung him from a tree.

So some actually view Joshua as Christ. However, again, think he was schooled in that which went further and deeper back.

Their must be a bit of synchronicity operating as I wondered about Moses, but its pure speculation . He would have been well versed in the religious practices of Egypt, the dimensions of the coffer in the Kings chamber are the same as the Ark of the Covenant. In the Bible it says he made it, did he just take it ,or know how to construct another one . Since it appears the GP was sealed at the time of Moses , or most likely had a secret entrance, its enigmatic. The Jewish people would have been a main asset to Egypt, but if they got to strong they would have been a danger . The pharaoh, with regards to letting the Jewish people go seemed dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't, but obviously Moses had more power than the Pharaoh. Pharaoh changed his mind and decided to round his asset up, then came to grief.

The Syrians took, the Ark in a war, but gave it back because it is reported to have caused them great misfortune. In fact the Jewish people have endured a lot of misfortune. The day Moses left the scene whatever the Ark was , the power was uncontrollable. So can we assume it needed a priest from Egypt, who was in the know to control its power. Moses is reported to have lived around 1300 to 1500 BC. The GP. was obviously still up and running at that time but as a major construction gets very little mention in the Judaic work. Only mention being , that their was a "Temple to God at the Border".

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join