It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Jenner and the "Transgender"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

My daughter used to be on Lupron/Luprilide to protect her from being taken advantage of by boys in school and she was too young for birth control, we were told.

WHAT???

Leuprolide has been tested as a treatment for reducing sexual urges in pedophiles and other cases of paraphilia.

(from the Wiki)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Looks like he is transitioning into Geddy Lee.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

My daughter used to be on Lupron/Luprilide to protect her from being taken advantage of by boys in school and she was too young for birth control, we were told.

WHAT???

Leuprolide has been tested as a treatment for reducing sexual urges in pedophiles and other cases of paraphilia.

(from the Wiki)

Back about 10 years ago, my daughter was blooming very early, it was also used to prevent early puberty and sexual urges. My daughter was 9 but with a mentality of a 4 year old. She was very concerned with friends and being "popular" in school. Her idea of popular was having a lot of friends, but she could easily be manipulated. She still can. All a boy had a say was if you let me do 'x', I'll be your friend. She didn't know the boy would be lying to her, so to prevent her from getting pregnant, IF she did 'x', we went with that option. We didn't want to, trust me. But we, I should say I, as my ex was more concerned with his video games, but I did a TON of research, I went to therapy with her where this was discussed extensively and she said yes she would do this to be popular. She spoke with the doctor, numerous counselors. I did not enter this decision lightly. Now she is on the Depo-Provera shot, but I don't hold much faith in it, as she is a depo baby. I was on depo when I got pregnant with her. It was my 2nd shot when I got pregnant. And her group home doesn't keep up with her shots. If she doesn't feel like getting a shot, her group home doesn't take her. She's 19 but has the mental capacity of a 8-12 year old. She doesn't have the capacity to raise a child. So I would have to raise it for her. Not that I would have a problem with it. I am just trying to prevent her from having to deal with that issue being raised. She has oxygen loss from birth, is missing part of her brain, and is autistic as well. Any and all decisions regarding her health and weighed very, very, very heavily. Always.

Edit to add, the last neighborhood we lived in, at the age a 13, there was a 9 yr old boy and his 11 year old sister who tried to get my daughter to have sex with all the boys in the neighborhood. If I hadn't found out about it, they would have succeeded. When I put a stop to it, they resorted to physically bullying my daughter so badly, I had to go to management and management kicked the whole family out. My daughter asked why I was so mean, she was going to go to night night with their friend. She still didn't understand real friends don't do that to you.
edit on 4/25/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Astrocyte

Who cares he aint harming anyone.
Live and let live.

Exactly. I have noticed something in some people. They think that because THEY haven't experienced something (gender dysphoria), it's not possible for anyone else to experience it. Why not just accept that Jenner feels the way he feels and let it go at that?

I don't know what it's like to "feel like a man in a woman's body". I've always felt like a female. Even when playing with trucks as a kid and tuning up my car as an adult. I ALWAYS felt like I was a woman. There was never a question. I've never wanted to be a man or felt like I am one. But I am not so presumptuous to think that EVERYONE is so grounded in their gender identity.

I respect other people enough to take them at their word. Why question it?

(post by Mc740052 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Astrocyte

Who cares he aint harming anyone.
Live and let live.

Exactly. I have noticed something in some people. They think that because THEY haven't experienced something (gender dysphoria), it's not possible for anyone else to experience it. Why not just accept that Jenner feels the way he feels and let it go at that?

I don't know what it's like to "feel like a man in a woman's body". I've always felt like a female. Even when playing with trucks as a kid and tuning up my car as an adult. I ALWAYS felt like I was a woman. There was never a question. I've never wanted to be a man or felt like I am one. But I am not so presumptuous to think that EVERYONE is so grounded in their gender identity.

I respect other people enough to take them at their word. Why question it?

I'll admit there are times when I feel "manish". I have the emotions of a man. I don't believe in crying. I don't believe in PDA. I love action and shoot 'em up movies. As a kid I was the first in the tree to get the figs out. I was a very fast runner. Some things I'm a woman. I love dresses and make up. I love to cook and bake. I adore babies. Just hand those buggers over! Do I think I'm hardwired differently? A couple of times, I do. I know everything is normal, chromosone wise because I had a chromosomal testing done as a child because doctor's thought I had Turner's Syndrome. But some of the times, I feel "off", but I don't know what I "feel", for lack of a better word. I doubt I'll ever figure it out, since I've yet to in 45 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mc740052
what are you talking about you idiot you think this is a factual documentary, u show some common sense, how the hell u know what hasbeen done physically? yeah u show the most common sense whn talking about people who blow smoke and mirrors and nonsensical entertainment for a living.....yeah ur right though im the wacko a reply to: Anyafaj

If you watched the show on ABC last night, you would know Diane Sawyer asked if he was doing this for publicity. He talked about his next step, which he said WAS gender reassignment surgery. In other words, he's cutting it off! Do your research. He's also been photographed lately wearing a bra. Therefore, he's been undergoing hormonal therapy and has boobs to go with his new long hair and adam's apple shave. All of this is to give him a more feminine appearance. Pay attention please. Adam's apple goes bye bye, Boobs say hello, long hair says hello, wearing nail polish, talks about cutting off his male appendage, equals becoming a full fledged woman. Kept referring to the new Bruce as Her. Didn't want to give Diane his new female name so as to have reporters go insane. Said he would reveal it AFTER gender reassignment surgery, (in other words, AFTER he CUT IT OFF).

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry i missed that ABC documentary i will give it a watch before saying that entertainers talk #, sorry a reply to: Anyafaj

(post by Mc740052 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
LOL i will cut it off but i wont tell you my female name LOLOL wtf, yeah research my ass ABC, in scotland we just say ur talking # reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The fact is Jenner has an X chromosome in every cell of his body, an Adam's Apple, and the musculoskeletal system of a male. The fact that someone will cut off his privates and replace it with a hole that does nothing and give him hormone shots to create fake breasts does not alter that. This is a phenomenon made possible by modern medicine and enabled by a self-indulgent society that mistakes civil rights of people who cannot change what they are, such as race, with preferences of people who can pretend to be what they are not.

Sure he has the "right" to do what he wants, and people who have no idea what the ramifications are in his personal sphere will continue to claim he "isn't hurting anyone" without knowing if he is or is not, but other people also have the "right" to view this as representative of the decadence of society, and his choice to do this as laughable and pretentious. "Bruce Jenner is a woman!" Riiiight. Whatever you say, bub.

I couldnt agree more.... couldnt word it better myself!

Hear here!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'll admit there are times when I feel "manish". I have the emotions of a man.

I feel masculine sometimes. I think each of us has a "male" and "female" energy, some stronger than others. I'm very comfortable with my logical, rational, linear thought patterns as well as my nurturing, emotional, compassionate side. But I've never felt I was a man "trapped" in a female's body. I imagine it's pretty hard to deal with.

I love crying and PDA.
But I don't think I own a dress and I haven't worn make-up for nearly 30 years.

But some of the times, I feel "off", but I don't know what I "feel", for lack of a better word. I doubt I'll ever figure it out, since I've yet to in 45 years.

I think there are several areas in life where each of us exists on a continuum. Some females are ALL female and wouldn't think of playing with trucks, but would rather be a princess. Then there are boys who are more emotional and nurturing, but don't really "feel" like a woman.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sorry i missed that ABC documentary i will give it a watch before saying that entertainers talk #, sorry a reply to: Anyafaj

Not a problem. I accept your apology.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
u actually made me smile a reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

LOL i will cut it off but i wont tell you my female name LOLOL wtf, yeah research my ass ABC, in scotland we just say ur talking # reply to: Anyafaj

Right now the press is hounding Jenner hard. They are following his every move. So much so when he was riding a motorcycle, they blew up a picture just to determine he was wearing a women's sports bra. A little invasive, don't you think?

Daily Fail

They called it a sports bra, though it looks more like a surgical bra you wear after breast enhancement surgery.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

This is besides the point.

If the issue can be resolved at a psychological level, why, WHY then, go to the irrervesible extreme of changing your biological gender?

The issue is the matter of fact, truth and reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'll admit there are times when I feel "manish". I have the emotions of a man.

I feel masculine sometimes. I think each of us has a "male" and "female" energy, some stronger than others. I'm very comfortable with my logical, rational, linear thought patterns as well as my nurturing, emotional, compassionate side. But I've never felt I was a man "trapped" in a female's body. I imagine it's pretty hard to deal with.

I love crying and PDA.
But I don't think I own a dress and I haven't worn make-up for nearly 30 years.

But some of the times, I feel "off", but I don't know what I "feel", for lack of a better word. I doubt I'll ever figure it out, since I've yet to in 45 years.

I think there are several areas in life where each of us exists on a continuum. Some females are ALL female and wouldn't think of playing with trucks, but would rather be a princess. Then there are boys who are more emotional and nurturing, but don't really "feel" like a woman.

I think for me, my emotions come from being raised by a single father who didn't know what to do with crying daughters. We were told to "suck it up". It was a strict military household with strict military discipline. I think I lived with Tom Hanks "There's no crying in Baseball!" That was his philosophy at home. My deal with PDA I believe comes from sexual abuse. Because I know I saw it with my father's girlfriends and my stepmother. It weirds me out. A lot! Some days I'm ok with sex, most days, I really could do without. I know I have very low testosterone and estrogen levels. But I'm not in menopause or early menopause, go figure.

Then again, my body is VERY whack. According to a bone scan, my bones are in their 90's, yet I'm 45. I had to have a CT scan of my chest done because the bone scan revealed dark matter on my chest and they thought I had breast cancer. Cone to find out, I have an underdeveloped sternum. As a child, your sternum is a bunch of very tiny bones. As you grow, your sternum fuses into one hard bone to protect the heart. Mine never fused into one hard bone, so technically I have nothing protecting my heart. Awesome, right? I have a bone spur on my right hip, something you don't see until your elderly. I have an elderly hearing disease, Meniere's. Just a whack and weird body. Half the time doctor's hate me, half the time I think they want to study me. LOL Me, I think I float between man world and women world.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The sad part of all this is how obsessed the media and a large portion of people in the world have become with this one person's story.

Honestly, who gives a sh1t?

He's a guy who wants to be a woman... it happens all the time but the whole world doesn't lose their damn mind over it. If the Kardashian family weren't such die-hard attention whores, this wouldn't be news. If there weren't so many braindead morons that want to know every single move that nightmare family makes, this would never see the light of day. A fairly popular movie director, Larry Wachowski, had full gender reassignment surgery and kept it totally secret until the day came that he finally had to appear in public and the world didn't go nuts.

I can't visit a single news website without headlines popping up about "Kylie Jenner brushed her teeth!!" "Kim Kardashian ate an apple!!" "Khloe Kardashian hooked up with another rapper!!" "Kris Jenner bought some ice cream!!"

What the hell is wrong with people?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: boymonkey74

This is besides the point.

If the issue can be resolved at a psychological level, why, WHY then, go to the irrervesible extreme of changing your biological gender?

The issue is the matter of fact, truth and reality.

This issue is, it is Bruce's truth and Bruce's reality, not our own. And we should respect that. That is the issue. Whether it can be solved or not, Bruce does not feel whole until He is in the body He feels He should have been born in. If He is not harming anyone, who are We to judge?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join