It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could end the world and renew it or stay as we are forever, Which would you choose?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Answer
Resetting it all is a bit extreme.

Not really, it has happened before, and is destined to happen again now.

Due to mother nature, yes... but a person doing it because they don't like the way things are is, as I said, a bit extreme.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Resetting it all is a bit extreme.

Not really, it has happened before, and is destined to happen again now.

Due to mother nature, yes... but a person doing it because they don't like the way things are is, as I said, a bit extreme.

Mother nature, act of god, divine intervention, or whatever you choose to call it. Past civilizations unknown to us have been destroyed.

It is what it is.... Inevitability.

A cycle that repeats endlessly, or until humanity evolves, and advances beyond that which always eventually facilitates its destruction...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That really is what this is all about.

I think the only way to evolve, or at least make room for the next version of us is for us to get out of the way.

As long as our world remains the same, they wont have a shot in hell of even getting off the ground....I say this like a neanderthal looking on at sapiens sapiens.

I know it wont be my world or my version of mankind, though I will keep the faith it will come about. Maybe my descendants can breed with them....if not lets just live our lives until the fat lady sings....hope for reincarnation into them....who knows.

edit on 4 25 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Its funny that while I was reading this thread, I was opening my fortune cookie, and this is what it said:
"There is in the worst of fortunes the best chance of a happy ending"
I think I picked up your fortune cookie

OP, I think you just need to hurry your ass out of Mexico and come back home. Its starting to get to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Na, truth is something we design.

You did say you were tired of the lies? And want to burn it all?

I meant not some ultimate truth but just exposing the lies. Thats way better than burning everything.

I mean I get your frustration and all, but you can't possibly hope to burn everything, the project is too big, theres too much stuff. Starting along that path just makes us more of the problem, a little more smoke on the horizon…

I might be interested in the particular lies that made you so frustrated you began the thread, though…

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There are no singular "lie" or lies, but a culture of lying. A mentality of not facing oneself, of not facing ones own truth...

I dont know if I am reaching the limits of my design, but I am utterly unimpressed with humanity. It sounds pretentious, self aggrandizing, and entirely self absorbed....but I see humanity and I dont feel like I am part of it anymore.

I spent half the day with a headache, and the other half feeling great because I have learned to use pain and transform it. I thought at one point while feeling great, how most people would be little jerks to everyone just because of a little headache. How they would find my instructions on how to deal with a headache to be dumb and would not understand them....they would be stuck with a headache....even if I could show them how to overcome it and turn the pain into power. How to overcome it /transform it and feel GREAT.

Its the little things. Humanity is terrible. I have been throwing around the idea that it really is an abomination and have fully accepted my own place within that. If people were to see the truth, they would turn angry and violent. THEY would burn all trace to this fundamental truth and hide the fact.

Fear and anger is what governs them. I would like to burn that, not them. I am also moved to pity us. I understand fear and anger. I understand our dark side. It does drive me to have pity on us all.

That consideration makes me want to see them in a world that is truly theirs, ours. Civilization is not our thing. We are better as near animals. That or we should try to change ourselves. This halfway point between divine and mortal is absurd.

Anyways, I dont want to burn the world. I want it to remember where it came from and CHOOSE where it wants to be and commit entirely. Either we choose the wild or we choose the city....but we must choose. As it is, we all just stumble around and hide from things that make us fear or lash out at things that make us fear.

Few try to understand so as to make fear into wisdom. Anger into knowledge.

I am angry and scared like the rest. I know that it doesnt stop there and I press on. I dont think that makes me better, I just know we are worse than our own potential.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 4 25 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Survival tactics.a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Tada, I feel like you maybe just finally reached the point I reached a couple of years ago. With the internet, it is easy to look for and find all the horrible things of the world, the travesties of humanity and the cruelty of life forms to inflict violence on one another. It can be overwhelming. You have to understand you are one person out of billions, and we are not even part of the outer party! It actually depressed me, until my dad helped me put things a little more in perspective.

What the world and humans are doing right now, today anywhere in the world, has been going on exactly the same since civilization began. There will always be a few on top, some in the middle, and many many more at the bottom. identify where you are at, and where you want to be. If everyone actually wanted to be rich with mansions and luxury vehicles, we wouldnt have 20 year veterans mining coal and/or oil. Or sanitation workers that stay more than a decade. people will find what they love to do, and just try and succeed. Success does not require ignorant embrace of idiocy or super rich. Just succeed at providing for your own (which from conversations past I know you have done), and then you can worry about the rest of the world. Those were my pop's words.

The world is too big for one person to dwell on its problems all day everyday now that the world can literally be in your hand. People may not realize it, but carrying those problems in your hand everyday is what breaks people down. One person born thousands of years later into our existence at a time when every action and opinion can now be recorded and played back indefinitely. To see a horrible act just once in person, it can be shocking, but it becomes an experience that you can actually learn from. But to have the ability to watch it over and over again on a screen, that can wear you don, and has a different affect on the brain than actually experiencing it in person.

Even those who witness things in person and do nothing still feel less helpless and depressed at the end of the day than the person who watched it over and over again on a screen wondering, what can we do??

It is part of the devils plans, it is why the beast is making sure to enable all of humanity be able to watch and witness and read about the atrocities of evil the world over no matter where they are, and be bombarded with it all hours, day after day after day. This method of witnessing the cruelty of humanity is much more successful at beating a human being down mentally and psychologically than actually witnessing (experiencing) it.

Remember that the establishment has spent at least the last six decades and multi billions of dollars to study exactly how the neurons in your brain communicated to the body and how they can be affected/manipulated with stimuli. Hoping to hit the reset button is a defeatist attitude , and I dont mean to offend. I was on this exact frame of thought for a couple of years after my second child. then I had third and fourth, and ALL of my free time was now dedicated to them. And that is when my pop's words rang clear as day in my head. If I just worry about succeeding for my family FIRST, and allow my mind not to dwell on the worlds problems which I can do nothing about in my current situation in life, I can be happier. And it was true. I became much happier.

Even now when global media gives us the illusion that the world and humanity has never been in a worst state than it is today, I am still happy. Because I know what it takes to change that. it began when I had to admit that "my mind was not free, my thoughts are not my own" . No people I am not hearing voices and about to go crazy.

It means recognize when the thoughts and actions you take everyday are truly that of your own opinion, or perhaps are they the result of the power of suggestion and six decades of neuro-science being spun through the 24/7 exposure to some screen here and there?

A simple experiment, identify everything that is a brand name that you own. That can be anything from shoes, to appliances, snacks, food, vehicle, pencils, clothes, magazine subscriptions, video game franchises, electronics, radio stations and so on. Were these purchasing decisions made based on research of the quality of the product, or can we honestly admit that maybe, just maybe that the power of suggestion and clever marketing has more to do with it??

As for the rest of the world, # them. Worry about you first. That is how you survive. People who live off the land in places like Alaska, Kentucky, Texas, The East coast mountain folks are not worried about the worlds problems, they are only concerned with how they can succeed for their families and themselves. Now Once you have done that and still want to help the world, start in your own community. Educate the next generation, get them to help you with your community endeavors, and they can pass that on.

Because believe it or not, everyone who is in a position of power today started it this way, or their ancestor did if they inherited the position. You cannot think about how you can make a difference today, because real changes are long term. If you really want to make a lasting legacy of altruism and human progress, you have to accept that you need to become successful for yourself and your family first today, and then educate your next generation while setting up the programs and institutions for the next generation to multiply that difference.

We only have so many years in this particular existence (the mortal experience is envied by higher beings all over the universe). We can spend it allowing the evil one to influence and break us down through his 24/7 screen demons, or we can cast aside the negativity and take back our minds.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Upon ending your OP, I was in agreement, except for one thought -
What if WE are not the center of the universe?
Maybe we are --- but, what if we are not?

We may be a little virulent offspring of generations of virulent offspring/s...that the Center of The Universe doesn't even know or care about (except for accounting purposes).

Maybe it would be clearer (to me), if I knew at what point in the history of the world, you are wanting to reset to.

In any case - on a center-of-the-universe level...I agree with the OP - ReSeT.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If reset means resetting the govt structure...yes.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't get it. Why don't all of the people who say they want to reset the world just move to a different place? Like a sparsely inhabited area, or an area with no functioning govt, etc? This world is incredibly vast & you can easily cut yourself off from culture & humanity if you actually try. And there are plenty of other ways to escape from reality if you think reality is that horrible.

I would keep things exactly as they are. But that's probably because I focus on the positive aspects of life on Earth. I enjoy the personal bonding, fruit, beaches, chocolate, landscapes, beautiful ladies, music, chocolate, sports, and interesting cultural quirks I see from around the world (and chocolate).

The only real problem I see with the world is its negative people. But even they can change with medication, "medication", friendships, a hobby, a puppy, etc. So why should everyone else & our lives be destroyed just because you're grumpy & pessimistic about the world? Of course things will appear to suck if you only focus on the flaws.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Hey,

Yeah I hear you loud and clear. I do agree with you and what you describe is actually my only purpose in life. If not for my family and the little joys they bring me I would be lost. I have had my life saved many times and my family is the last and most important thing that saved me.

I dont know if wanting to reset it all is defeatist, maybe it is. I dont dwell on these thoughts since they dont really amount to anything. I do think about them from time to time though. A random, "why doesnt a billionaire somewhere just hire a mercenary force to rescue sex slaves", or "why doesnt a powerful person just go nuts and burn out trying to rid the world of the worst people around?"

They are more fantasy, hope, though my faith is what keeps me.

I dont know. I do try to push on, smile at the difficulties and enjoy a good laugh. I do know that I am one of billions. But I have to ask our total worth if out of those billions, and in that millions of incredibly powerful and wealthy people, why some of these problems arent solved.

Why doesnt a billionaire somewhere rescue a town that is going to become a ghost town in foreclosures? Why doesnt a powerful person somewhere walk into a hospital and pay for lifesaving treatment for all the kids inside?

The only conclusion is that they dont because I wouldnt. I would do as I do now, like you tell me to, like I tell myself. Just worry about your own. Do right according to you and that is enough. It is too.

There comes a time though, when you see there is room for more. You also say to get wealthy healthy and wise and help people...that is what is driving me nuts. I am trying, but I cant do enough. I cant do anything. I am just another random person out of billions. I can barely take care of myself at times. I fail frequently. Then I think about this insurmountable task I wish I could face, but all I do is WISH. I, wish I could do more, anything.

I think I need to help more people, in my capacity. In what I AM capable of. I think I do, but at the end of the day, I am just worried about myself and my own. I, WISH, dream, of being able to make a real difference.

I dont know if a reset would be the answer. Its just what I end up feeling out of frustration. I would like to raise an army and rid this world every sadistic asshole. Make trillions of dollars and remove the shackles of debt from so many. Be smart enough to educate thousands, strong enough to defend thousands, wise enough to heal thousands. Etcetera....

All I got are my kids, and that is enough....and nothing I do beyond them will last forever. Human nature will just come back like sands unto the wind and RESET any good I or anyone could possibly do. I still cant help but wanting to do it anyways.

It is almost what keeps me sane....LOL, going insane contemplating how to do something great with the nothing I can offer. It gives me a purpose I cant fulfill, but motivates me to bring that will to the little things I can....it drives me to stay true to my purpose.

I just dont understand though. Why out of billions of us, cant a few save the best of us from the worst of us. Why? Well I think I know...because we may not be worth it. We may not be worthy in their eyes, so our suffering is what it is. Ours, not theirs....like the suffering I dont take on. Like the suffering I cant.

Is it even worth it to think about? No, this has always been true.

I cant help it though. I can almost see the change, almost taste it....yet it just leaves you hungry....blind.

"One day", I will say that and just hunker down. Hold down what I can...but I am always thinking "one day".

Its my foolish venture, the kid inside I didnt let die.

It does get to me at times though. I almost feel the pain others feel and its.....too much sometimes.

Thanks though. You improved my state of mind.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 4 26 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes lots of bad things happen but a lot if good things happen too. To 'reset' would be to basically wipe out tens of billions of lives past and present which in my book could never be seen as anything but a very, very bad thing....

It's usually crazy fundamentalists that wish we could return to more primitive times.....

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Get rid of them all including their supporters, because you've got to take down the horse and the rider not just the rider. I really don't like this world, I don't care what you say, it has to GO. I don't like how those people operate nor their policy nor their language. It doesn't even what your opinion on the matter, not to bragg but the Power is backing me and your world has to go. You could go silently, which We know you won't do. You'll will be pushed off. Why? Because 2 objects can't occupy the same space. editby]edit on
edit on 26-4-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Without Evil I'd die of boredom. "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise." -Victor Hugo

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4moola

Without Evil I'd die of boredom. "An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise." -Victor Hugo

People only say that because they have no clue what Hell's really like. I had some out of body experiences, visions, & revelations before I submitted to God. And He showed me a sliver of what Hell was really like. If Hell is anything like what I saw & was forced to feel, I don't wish it on anyone. Not even my enemies. Because it was waaaaay worse than what I imagined, and I have a pretty detailed & graphic imagination.

That's one reason I realized just how incredible life on Earth is. People have no clue just how lucky we are to get to experience this reality. To my understanding, there are/were many other creatures that are/were jealous of our spirits' chances at what we call "life". I say "are/were" because it seemed like it was all happening at the same time, like the past, present & future were overlapping. Kind of like our lives in this Universe were video clips in a video editor, and the creatures could see all of our clips at the same time.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Aww you have also come to see the truth. It is why I put this at the end of my last post

(the mortal experience is envied by higher beings all over the universe)

I suppose that can mean the dark entities in hell as well. Hey Tadaman, did they ever change the law in mexico back to the burden of proof on the prosecution?? because it was supposed to go in effect jan 1 2012 up until that point anyone could accuse you of a crime and the burden of proof would be on the accused. Pretty effed up there man.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Aww you have also come to see the truth. It is why I put this at the end of my last post

(the mortal experience is envied by higher beings all over the universe)

I suppose that can mean the dark entities in hell as well. Hey Tadaman, did they ever change the law in mexico back to the burden of proof on the prosecution?? because it was supposed to go in effect jan 1 2012 up until that point anyone could accuse you of a crime and the burden of proof would be on the accused. Pretty effed up there man.

I agree. I still can't understand everything I saw and experienced, so I've been trying to rationalize it so I don't go completely crazy. But it seemed like this existence was like a high level in some inter dimensional game. And our spirits were chosen to experience this realm, using bodies as the vehicles to experience it. And that other spirits were bound into different animals, while most didn't get the opportunity at all. I don't know if they failed the previous levels or what.

But it was like our original souls were strapped in seats in a large sports arena. And the field was the Universe (or whatever our existence is). Our spirits would "log in" to the Universe "game", and that's when our bodies would wake up. The spirit on your left in the arena could've been bound to a 3,000BC body in China. While the spirit above you in the arena may be attached to a body in 45,000AD living in some distant galaxy. Some other spirits outside of the arena seemed jealous because they were left out of the Universe game, if that makes any sense.

Either way, we should enjoy our time on Earth. Too many people whine & complain about things they hate while ignoring the things they love. If they just focused on the things they love & ignored the things they hate, they'd probably be much happier & wouldn't want to "reset" this world.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I am not sure. Things are pretty awful here when it comes to being accused. Basically if they have money and you dont, you are screwed. The burden of proof may be irrelevant but maybe they did change the official policy in regards to evidence.

I cant wait to get the hell out of here. LOL. Its been an experience.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You choose the easy way out. You just described suiciding society. How do you feel about suicide? Now expand that to the entire society, because that is what you are endorsing.
edit on 27-4-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join