It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Eight hundred plus pounds of lunar samples brought back by the Apollo missions.

Samples distributed for research all over the world. No researcher has ever claimed that what they were given was fake.

But in this ONE INSTANCE (or allegedly two, I'm not going to bother to read this thread) the U.S. for some idiotic reason decided to try and pass off an easily identifiable fake?

Either that or the entire global academic establishment(s) is in on the big conspiracy and has been for 46 years without so much as a drunken graduate assistant spilling the beans.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Yes, but other countries are given very small sample sizes to examine. Not entire rocks. You keep posting "800lbs" but nobody outside of NASA examines this large quantity of rock. So, they could simply be sending small sample sizes of moon meteors that crash-landed here. Cutting through the charred exterior and sending the meaty insides for others to examine; claiming they came from the moon. Just to nullify your ultimate proof here

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bobbypurify

Meteorites have what is known as a "fusion crust." Removing this crust would reveal signs of machining, so, no, that's not what they did.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The sample sizes other countries examine are smaller than teresstrial pebbles from what I can gather. Which could simply be the guts of a moon meteor sans fusion crust.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The way asteroids form, and the way moon rocks form are different.

Scientist are able to tell the difference between a rock from Earth, a rock from the moon, and a rock that has been floating out in space.

The lunar rocks that have been examined by scientist are different from Earth, and from asteroids. If the Lunar rocks are "fake"......then where did they come from? They don't match Earth rocks nor asteroids that fall as meteors.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I thought when asteroids crashed into the moon, rocks from the moon were captured in Earth's gravitational field and eventually crash into the Earth. These have been collected in Antarctica. I'm not talking about asteroids, I'm talking about moon rocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Everyone. The OP's title:

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

We know that this is not true. Thus, this thread belongs to the HOAX forum. It matters not where asteroids come from - the point is, the claim that HMQ Juliana received rocks from Apollo 11 is simply not backed.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

And didn't Apollo 17 return over 250lbs of rock? Where did they put this? Wouldn't this have skewed the fuel estimations? That's like another suited astro.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobbypurify

I thought when asteroids crashed into the moon, rocks from the moon were captured in Earth's gravitational field and eventually crash into the Earth. These have been collected in Antarctica. I'm not talking about asteroids, I'm talking about moon rocks.

Yes, they do.....and they take millions of years to get here in most cases, and that passage of time of sitting in space leaves it's mark.

So does passing through the Earth's atmosphere for the ones that survive.....and then, there's the weathering that the rock experiences as it sits here on Earth waiting to be discovered.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And didn't Apollo 17 return over 250lbs of rock? Where did they put this? Wouldn't this have skewed the fuel estimations? That's like another suited astro.

You're grasping at straws now.

It wasn't done on a whim. It was planned for.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

While the picture certainly appeared to be an entirely different object than a moon rock; there seems to be some disagreement on what actually transpired that day. It appeared as if the Queen attended said meeting and according to some journals, a rock was part of the transaction. So, I think it's still up in the air but favoring the Queen did not receive a rock

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not grasping at anything. I'm asking a question. Where were these rocks stored in the LEM?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Why would it when their presence was part of the estimation?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Seriously? This again?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

One random post in a monster thread that contained no links, just that we are to believe a box containing 250lbs of rocks would fit where the posters alludes to, and you say, "not this again?!!"

Was I somehow supposed to know about that one post in one gigantic thread for you to ask if I'm serious? Look, if they stored the rocks there, fine, but Google searches and reading Apollo journals seems to have left that out. I asked a question, like literally because I did not know - how is that so stressful? Can you provide a link rather than have me just trust a post on a message board?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: swanne

While the picture certainly appeared to be an entirely different object than a moon rock; there seems to be some disagreement on what actually transpired that day. It appeared as if the Queen attended said meeting and according to some journals, a rock was part of the transaction. So, I think it's still up in the air but favoring the Queen did not receive a rock

TW did find a second source and is tracking a third and fourth source. This takes time but the second source is confirming the article that is presented in this thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

What did the second source translate to? Sorry if I missed it, this thread has so much interpretation it's hard to understand what's going on sometimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

We know that this is not true. Thus, this thread belongs to the HOAX forum. It matters not where asteroids come from - the point is, the claim that HMQ Juliana received rocks from Apollo 11 is simply not backed.

A second academic source confirms that what is said in the article. Can you show a rectification of what is written in the article.

"When the astronaut arrived the Queen received a replica of the message the astronauts left on the moon and a PIECE OF MOON ROCK."

Also leads to a third and even fourth source are under investigation. But it has little use to upload them here as you seem to have already made up your mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

You do realize that ATS members can confirm sources too, yes?

And it can be done by a multitude of people here, and from all around the world since ATS is a international forum. You can get much faster results by posting it here than doing it all by yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The OP title is correct as the article states that Queen Juliana got a moon rock from the three astronauts. NASA tells no moon rocks are given at all. Well if that is true then any rock given must be fake according NASA.

Find a rectification for the article TW found and you may have a point. Again we have a second source that confirms what is said in the article.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join