It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: TheWhisper

Google it, like I did. I even told you where I found it - you know very well where Apollohoax and its archives are, as you are a member there.

I have given you everything you need to find the quote, and it also exists on many other sites on the internet.

And I repeat: Middendorf's quote says nothing about him giving the rock to Drees.

Sorry but are you not able to backup your claims here with proper links?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

Google it, like I did. I even told you where I found it - you know very well where Apollohoax and its archives are, as you are a member there.

I have given you everything you need to find the quote, and it also exists on many other sites on the internet.

And I repeat: Middendorf's quote says nothing about him giving the rock to Drees.

"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

An UK newspaper has this quote maybe yo can add it the the AH database.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

As it happens I've seen some docu-drama's about if the moon landings are fake or not and now this.....

At the moment I start to belief these landings were fake. Not only because of the evidence presented but also because of what people were in power in the USA those days.

If you'd asked me a few years ago if the landings were fake I would tell you that everybody who does think they were are mentaly ill between the ears. I am sorry to say that after the murder of JFK things became worse in the USA. It is as if that country is running on lies and corruption today.

not good!!

When you look at some comment here you will understand how it all goes. Some started to yell that the source that was used is fake or wrong, and the moderator place the article under skunk. Well if the Queen didn't get a moon rock the journalist would had put out a rectification that is normal practice in the Netherlands. TW has looked for a rectification but was not able to find it. A possible lead to a second source is investigated at this point. For now the article states that the queen got a moon rock from the Apollo 11 astronauts.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well if the Queen didn't get a moon rock the journalist would had put out a rectification that is normal practice in the Netherlands. TW has looked for a rectification but was not able to find it.

How hard has TW been looking? Are you determined to prove yourself wrong?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well if the Queen didn't get a moon rock the journalist would had put out a rectification that is normal practice in the Netherlands. TW has looked for a rectification but was not able to find it.

How hard has TW been looking? Are you determined to prove yourself wrong?

For sure if TW is wrong about it then we will prove that also, the news article is stating that the Queen did get a piece of moon rock. At this moment a lead was sent to us about a second source that is speaking about a moon rock given to the Dutch Queen during this event. It is not to find on the internet as far as TW knows and TW is tracking down the source. What is strange is that some people are not searching for prove one or the other way. They only assume and sell it as the truth.
edit on 26-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: her removes

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

I will post the video again, but it`s Dutch.

The voice-over confirms the "moon rock" was given to Drees by Middendorf the day that astronauts visited The Netherlands.

This comes from the video at 0:40 sec...

"De gever (Middendorf), nu hoogbejaard, hebben we gesproken, en die weet alleen nog dat het brokstukje kwam van het State Departement."

"The giver (Middendorf), nowadays highly elderly, we have spoken to him, and he only still knows that the piece came from the State Departement."

Source

Seeing this comes from our number 1 news, who have the most solid reputation in such matters which you can wish for, they have contacted him for sure as they say...

On television, NOS Journaal bulletins can be seen on channels of the Netherlands Public Broadcasting, the Dutch public broadcaster. Its flagship 25-minute bulletin airs at 8:00pm every night on NPO 1, formerly Nederland 1, - the most watched news programme in the Netherlands, with an audience of around 1.5 to two million viewers daily (around a fifth of the market share around that hour).

Source

There isn`t even a discussion if the rock was given to Drees in The Netherlands by Middendorf...something which Middendorf himself has confirmed.

edit on 26 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

The voice-over confirms the "moon rock" was given to Drees by Middendorf the day that astronauts visited The Netherlands.

"De gever (Middendorf), nu hoogbejaard, hebben we gesproken, en die weet alleen nog dat het brokstukje kwam van het State Departement."

"The giver (Middendorf), nowadays highly elderly, we have spoken to him, and he only still knows that the piece came from the State Departement."

Source

Seeing this comes from our number 1 news, who have the most solid reputation in such matters which you can wish for, they have contacted him for sure as they say...

On television, NOS Journaal bulletins can be seen on channels of the Netherlands Public Broadcasting, the Dutch public broadcaster. Its flagship 25-minute bulletin airs at 8:00pm every night on NPO 1, formerly Nederland 1, - the most watched news programme in the Netherlands, with an audience of around 1.5 to two million viewers daily (around a fifth of the market share around that hour).

Source

There isn`t even a discussion if the rock was given to Drees in The Netherlands by Middendorf...something which Middendorf himself has confirmed.

This OBM is just not listening he keeps repeating the same wrong information over and over again. Also the UK newspaper Telegraph is quoting Middendorf.
"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is what is told in the Dutch video you refer to:
"We have spoken to the old Ambassador and he only remembers that the rock came from the State Department, the ministry of foreign relations in Washington. "

Why are some people here still defending what is not to defend?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It seems to me you are the one defending a story that has no basis in fact. All of the sources but one agree that the Queen was given a replica plaque, not a Moon Rock. The piece of petrified wood was never presented by the astronauts, nor was it ever claimed to be an actual lunar sample. What, then, is the point of this thread?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It seems to me you are the one defending a story that has no basis in fact. All of the sources but one agree that the Queen was given a replica plaque, not a Moon Rock. The piece of petrified wood was never presented by the astronauts, nor was it ever claimed to be an actual lunar sample. What, then, is the point of this thread?

So one source is just a beginning but it seems that some people here are more interested to labeling the source article as wrong without any prove. Find the rectification of the article would be a good start for them. As told before TW has a lead to a second source that states the queen got a moon rock but that needs time to be confirmed to be correct first.

Can you find any source article about the rock given to Drees from 1969? TW asked other Apollo believer that same question but they ignore that question why would that be you think. Some people here seem all so negative about things they don't want to hear. All of them were asking on ATS why the Queen did not get a moon rock now TW finds a article for them and it is labeled fake or wrong. LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Second source confirmed, the source is a magazine with a high reputation.

Also information about a third and possible forth source is brought to our attention by friends. TW salutes this people for supporting a journey towards the truth for all mankind.

TW will not uploaded the new source here at this moment, the thread is labeled as skunk for some reason.
edit on 26-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: as-is

edit on 26-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: as removed

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Your thread is in Skunk Works because it's highly speculative (nor did you provide a source in your OP originally).

That is what Skunk Works here on ATS is for: to discuss subjects that can be highly speculative, without requiring proof or sources.

The forum gets it's name from the Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program and is nicked named "Skunk Works". The forum even uses the same logo.

While not required to provided sources here in Skunk Works, claiming to have such, and then failing to provide them can speak volumes here to the membership of ATS. Most who post here, when they do find a source are more than happy to provide them.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Source

Source

However we still do not have Middledorf's words, in person, saying he gave the rock to Drees. It says that they have spoken to him and they report that he believes it came from the State Department. That is not the same as him saying he gave him the rock. It is also absolutely not the same as saying "I gave him a rock and told him it was from the moon".

As before, the reputation of a media company is no guarantee that there is a basis in fact to what they have reported. If that is the case then we can stop discussing this, because many reputable news organisations have reported that we went to the moon.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper

Source

Source

This OBM is just not listening he keeps repeating the same wrong information over and over again. Also the UK newspaper Telegraph is quoting Middendorf.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

No, you are failing at reading comprehension. Show me in the Daily Telegraph article where Middeldorf says "I gave Drees the rock" and/or "I told Drees it was a lunar rock".

This is what is told in the Dutch video you refer to:
"We have spoken to the old Ambassador and he only remembers that the rock came from the State Department, the ministry of foreign relations in Washington. "

As above, show me where it Middeldorf says "I gave Drees the rock" and/or "I told Drees it was a lunar rock".

You claimed you had photographic proof that Apollo astronauts presented a lunar rock to Queen Juliana. You failed miserably at that thanks some of your usual shoddy research and are now trying again to make a story by seeing words in newspaper reports that aren't there.

No-one presented a moon rock to anyone in Holland during this tour. No-one ever claimed to have presented a moon rock to anyone in Holland during this tour. Even the evidence that the US Ambassador gave a fossil rock to Drees is tenuous and debatable.
edit on 26-4-2015 by onebigmonkey because: name correction

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

The link to the newspaper is already given but maybe you mist it.
www.delpher.nl... 15121%3Ampeg21%3Aa0009

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

And it took you several pages of repeated requests to produce it.

When I provided information above you demanded a source, even though the quote itself had a link in it, and I mentioned exactly where I found it. You did none of those things.

As far as I'm concerned this thread is done, it's pointless, and it's more about you getting your attention fix than proving anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

Your thread is in Skunk Works because it's highly speculative (nor did you provide a source in your OP originally).

That is what Skunk Works here on ATS is for: to discuss subjects that can be highly speculative, without requiring proof or sources.

The forum gets it's name from the Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program and is nicked named "Skunk Works". The forum even uses the same logo.

While not required to provided sources here in Skunk Works, claiming to have such, and then failing to provide them can speak volumes here to the membership of ATS. Most who post here, when they do find a source are more than happy to provide them.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhisper
a reply to: eriktheawful

The link to the newspaper is already given but maybe you mist it.
www.delpher.nl... 15121%3Ampeg21%3Aa0009

That source link was not in your OP, and as stated (and anyone else can go back and look), you would not provide the source for your OP for quite a while.

If you have an issue with your thread being in Skunk Works, then you should privately contact the staff member that moved it to here (which was not me, as the rule for us on staff is: we do not moderate threads were are participating in).

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Middendorf got asked about the rock he gave on that day and his response was, "it was given to him by the State Department"...that`s just simply answering he gave it or else he would have denied he gave something.

It`s also not a question when it was given, so Drees had to assume it was a moon rock and Middendorf most likely thought himself it was a moon rock too...you don`t give an ordinary old rock normally as gift in such an occasion and you don`t take it with you to the opening of such a big moon landing exposition if you`re not under the impression it was a moon rock.

It`s simply just plain logic.

About if there has been given another rock that day, I don`t think so. However, later the Dutch Queen has received moon rocks which have been send out by Nixon to World leaders.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Middendorf got asked about the rock he gave on that day and his response was, "it was given to him by the State Department"...that`s just simply answering he gave it or else he would have denied he gave something.

It`s also not a question when it was given, so Drees had to assume it was a moon rock and Middendorf most likely thought himself it was a moon rock too...you don`t give an ordinary old rock normally as gift in such an occasion and you don`t take it with you to the opening of such a big moon landing exposition if you`re not under the impression it was a moon rock.

It`s simply just plain logic.

About if there has been given another rock that day, I don`t think so. However, later the Dutch Queen has received moon rocks which have been send out by Nixon to World leaders.

The second source (academic) confirms that a moon rock was given to the Netherlands during the goodwill tour by the astronauts.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The second source (academic) confirms that a moon rock was given to the Netherlands during the goodwill tour by the astronauts.

"The Netherlands," not the Queen. A "Goodwill Moonrock" may well have been presented to the Dutch government. That would be entirely separate from the claim you are incorrectly making.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join