It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Fake Dutch Moon Rock Given To The Queen Of The Netherlands By Apollo 11 Crew!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhisper

So everything you have hinges on:

"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.

Which is an out of context quote, presumably from 2009 when the article originates - which is 40 years after the alleged event and when Mr Middendorf is an 85 year old man.

How do you know he's talking about the petrified wood? Because a newspaper implies it? Why are you so happy to put this much trust in the same media that assures you Apollo happened, but which you do not believe?

What is the context of this conversation?
Is he talking about the same stone we are?
How was the question put to him, was it in a suggestive manner that could result in memory implantation?
Could he be confused?
Does he suffer any neurological issues now as a result of his age?
Is he lying to save face and doesn't actually remember?

Remember - the only connection between the petrified wood and the commemorative card are that they were found in a draw together (and probably with other things) after Dree's death. They were put together for an artistic exhibition in 2006 and a narrative drawn up by independent, non-official parties. It was 2009 when it was tested and found to not be a piece of the Moon.
You really are going to let your argument hinge on an out of context quote from an 85 year old man 40 years after an event? based on a narrative constructed by a pair of artists in 2006 that the card and rock went together and were presented in 1969? And then build your fantasy narrative about the Queen having a 'fake moon stone' on that?
Did someone not teach you that you're not supposed to build a strawman argument against yourself?

TRANSLATED: From October 6 through November 19, 2006 the art project 'Fly me to the moon "was presented. Central to this project was one of the oldest objects in the collection of the Rijksmuseum: a moonstone. The Rotterdam artist duo Liesbeth Bik and Jos van der Pol presented in this project various issues in this never before shown to the public object, including whether the Rijksmuseum will open a branch on the moon.

www.rijksmuseum.nl...

Just some of the questions you could ask, but you won't because it's inconvenient and the only thing that loosely ties you to your fictional narrative that 'due to protocol' the Queen 'must' have received a rock too. And to 'confirm' this both in your OP and on your private blogs you use a likely altered photograph of poor quality that does not show adequately she is actually holding a commemorative disc. The pictures have been made available you as has video, there is no question she has no stone, yet you continue to deceive and present your pictures as implied evidence. You also fail to acknowledge any of the various things I have brought up above and other people have presented to you over the course of this embarrassing [HOAX] thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Dutch National Geographic reports (translated)
“Most moon rocks are in position of museums, royalties and former heads of states. President Nixon did give away moon rock between 1969 and 1973 as gifts.”
www.nationalgeographic.nl...

Question to NASA: Who did receive moon rock in 1969 from the Nixon administration or the Apollo astronauts?

When you ignore Royal protocols it can be very painful.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

When you ignore Royal protocols it can be very painful.

Painful indeed. What is the penalty for altering photographs of the Royal Family? What is the penalty for telling lies about the late Queen?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

originally posted by: TheWhisper
It is mentioned in a newspaper did you forget about that?

But now there is another source explicitly stating only two gifts were given; no moon rock. The interesting part however is that in the news paper in your TS only two gifts are mentioned also.
You yourself already made the mistake thinking Queen Juliana was holding the moon rock in her hand judging on the photo. So it is likely somebody else could have made the same mistake more then 45 year ago.

That the moon rock given to the Dutch Queen is not mentioned by other newspapers is irrelevant

It is very relevant, you keep whining on about protocol and how big the size of the moon rock the Queen should have gotten, however nowhere (except, so far your single, source) else it is mentioned.

rock given to Drees is...

See www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please show some links to the sources you refer to about the gifts.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: AgentSmith

Dutch National Geographic reports (translated)
“Most moon rocks are in position of museums, royalties and former heads of states. President Nixon did give away moon rock between 1969 and 1973 as gifts.”
www.nationalgeographic.nl...

Question to NASA: Who did receive moon rock in 1969 from the Nixon administration or the Apollo astronauts?

He didn't request the displays to be constructed until November 1969 after the visit you're so hung up on.
And is it supposed to be impressive the article is in Dutch? From 6 months ago? Does it mean it has extra authority?

www.collectspace.com...

For anyone interested by the way, apart from the gift samples which are no longer tracked by NASA - a database of available samples (for scientific and educational institutions) and also including locations of pieces on loan for public viewing can be found here:

Apollo Sample Catalogs

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Why are you not confirming what you found in your archives/research.

Already did it multiple times:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Please show some links to the sources you refer to about the gifts.

Already gave them twice, this is the last time I'm babysitting:

For now I don't see this discussion going anywhere. I have to repeat myself over and over again. I know it is something you like to do, but I don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
Remember - the only connection between the petrified wood and the commemorative card are that they were found in a draw together (and probably with other things) after Dree's death.

Right, that is why I prefer to have that discussion seperate.

Middendorf did at one point hold a moon rock and showed it to somebody who showed much interest in it; most likely it just wasn't Drees. (he already had a pretty bad sight at that time).

So indeed; somebody calls you up forty years after this has taken place and starts asking about a moon rock; wouldn't you also remember the single one time you were showing one to somebody? (Notice the quote TheWhisper repeats doesn't say anything about 'giving' even though he claims it does; a nasty habbit he has in doing so)

Just take a look at the pictures at the end of my post here (and preferably continue the discussion also in that thread); and read that Middendorf quote out loud. Somebody looking very interested at a little piece of stone, it perfectly matches the description doesn't it

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
planet.infowars.com...

The funny thing is there are some (minor) errors in that image he is linking ( 4.bp.blogspot.com... )
One would expect a rectification of those errors right?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It is indeed an interesting question. Pity you chose not to answer it, so I'll simplify it for you. Why did the queen of the Netherlands supposedly get a moon rock from the crew, and the queen of England did not get one? Nor did the kings, queens, and prime ministers of other countries that contributed to the Apollo program? What made the Netherlands so special that you believe they got a moon rock from the crew and nobody else did?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissaCat

It is indeed an interesting question. Pity you chose not to answer it, so I'll simplify it for you. Why did the queen of the Netherlands supposedly get a moon rock from the crew, and the queen of England did not get one? Nor did the kings, queens, and prime ministers of other countries that contributed to the Apollo program? What made the Netherlands so special that you believe they got a moon rock from the crew and nobody else did?

Well lets see maybe your good question will be answered in time. Maybe you can do a little research yourself that is always a good advise TW gives to people who demand answers.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I've done my own research and nobody, including the queen of the Netherlands received a moon rock as part of the tour. I just asked the question, because it is part of true research to question things you find wrong and since I find it wrong that your claim of only the queen of the Netherlands got a moon rock, I dispute your assessment. My question has already been answered but I was just curious what your interpretation of it is. It doesn't strike you as strange that only the Netherlands got a rock? Or did that fact go over your head?

In your opinion, why was the Netherlands the only country that supposedly got a moon rock, where many American allies, some of whom made contributions to the program, got nothing? I'm not asking for a link or evidence, simply your opinion of this rather ridiculous claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissaCat

I've done my own research and nobody, including the queen of the Netherlands received a moon rock as part of the tour. I just asked the question, because it is part of true research to question things you find wrong and since I find it wrong that your claim of only the queen of the Netherlands got a moon rock, I dispute your assessment. My question has already been answered but I was just curious what your interpretation of it is. It doesn't strike you as strange that only the Netherlands got a rock? Or did that fact go over your head?

In your opinion, why was the Netherlands the only country that supposedly got a moon rock, where many American allies, some of whom made contributions to the program, got nothing? I'm not asking for a link or evidence, simply your opinion of this rather ridiculous claim.

Maybe they all got some petrified wood from Nixon.
edit on 29-4-2015 by TheWhisper because: they

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Seriously? Is that what you actually believe?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It was obvious before, and even more so now that you are a delusional person. It doesn't ring any alarm bells in your head that the queen of England, the P.M. of Australia, or any other world leaders didn't get a moon rock, but the queen of the Netherlands somehow was special and got one? You can throw out stupid comments about petrified wood, but the fact is the Apollo 11 crew did not hand out moon rocks. I'm sorry if in your desperation to proved Apollo didn't happen in the face of overwhelming evidence that it did, you cling to the most flimsy of stories and then chide others for "not doing their research."

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

How's about you answer the question, instead of being an evasive smart-alec, huh?
edit on 29-4-2015 by DDBrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2015 by DDBrock because: added quote

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DDBrock
How's about you answer the question, instead of being an evasive smart-alec, huh?

I think you have to get used to this (although I think you are already aware of it). He never answers a question (and then certain people use a NASA acronym sometimes for being a evasive in answering questions; now meet The Whisper...
).

Another habbit of him is this constant repeating of untrue claims or abusing quotes; Just look at how many times he has now repeated this single quote from Middendorf

“I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it’s not real, I don’t know anything about that,”

In his mind 'interested' is transformed into 'given'. However this quote doesn't say anyting about "given". On the contrary, it sounds like the person was only allowed to watch or hold it for a moment and talk about. I'm wondering how many people here would use the above phrase when they give something away?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MissVocalcord

"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.

When you disagree with that quote we advise you to contact The Telegraph newspaper who published this quote.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Also the Queen got a moon rock during that visit according the TS what started this thread. TS is happy to see that you are willing to connect this two stories together.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord

originally posted by: DDBrock

I think you have to get used to this (although I think you are already aware of it). He never answers a question (and then certain people use a NASA acronym sometimes for being a evasive in answering questions; now meet The Whisper...
).

Another habbit of him is this constant repeating of untrue claims or abusing quotes; Just look at how many times he has now repeated this single quote from Middendorf

“I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it’s not real, I don’t know anything about that,”

In his mind 'interested' is transformed into 'given'. However this quote doesn't say anyting about "given". On the contrary, it sounds like the person was only allowed to watch or hold it for a moment and talk about. I'm wondering how many people here would use the above phrase when they give something away?

The question where is the moon rock given to the Dutch Queen by the Apolo 11 astronauts.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Seriously? Is that what you actually believe?

Who knows, but a Dutch newspaper has reported that the Dutch Queen got a moon rock from the Apollo 11 astronauts. Middendorf has confirmed that he did give a "moon rock" to Drees. The rock given to Drees was petrified wood, what is given the the Dutch Queen is still a mystery. But it is clear that the whole story around the fake moon rock given to Drees is connected to the story that the Queen got a piece of moon rock from the astronauts.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join