It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nepal Quake, The Dalai Lama and a Shambhala Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Not only the Soviets, the Nazis too:

Germany sent annual expeditions to Tibet from 1926 to 1943. Their mission was first to find and then to maintain contact with the Aryan forefathers in Shambhala and Agharti, hidden subterranean cities beneath the Himalayas. Adepts there were the guardians of secret occult powers, especially vril, and the missions sought their aid in harnessing those powers for creating an Aryan master race. According to these accounts, Shambhala refused any assistance, but Agharti agreed.
Berzin Archives

And I think it is pretty save to assume also the Chinese and U.S. did take a closer look.

Buddha's Warriors is the first book that brings to life Tibet before the Chinese communist invasions and depicts the transition of peaceful monks to warriors with the help of the CIA.
goodreads.com

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Of course the CIA was there too LOL.......

*Goes reading* Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
"The end of times are coming", The end of times are coming". etc etc etc How old is this planet? Its been a long time in coming!

Species come and species go, no point in getting paranoid and should we expect to be around as long as the dinosaurs were?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

the norse version will be the most accurate this time around - temperature wise.

it's written in the ice cores.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The V'ril, how apt! how very apt.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age.
Wikipedia - Shambhala

While strictly speaking Shambhala is a mystical otherworldly (non)place modern Buddhist scholars point to the higher reaches of the Himalayas as its location -

Shambhala, Agartha etc is same thing different names throughout different cultures even the Egyptian high priest knew as did Atlantians and most pre deluge ashlars as well. These are found within the inner earth. All the world governments of any NWO importance have already been to, gained from, manipulated by, and all have dodgy agreements in place with the inhabitants of inter earth. All the world governments, Tibet have all been conned just like the Mayans, Aztecs, and the Hopi. The inner earth is not what it seems and plays into the great delusion as alluded in the bible. The initial inner earth was paradise but when man ate of that famous apple we were banned from the garden to walk of the earth the rest of our days. Now its filled by fallen angels, hybrids, nephalim, demons, false prophets and various demonic creatures and creations. Remember all the fallen angels can manifest as angel of light or any other form to trick us they even manifest as UFO'S. If you trust in the Lord Jesus you will be fine and all will be revealed to you if you fully surrender and allow it, it's knowledge and refinement at it's finest. Any angel truly of the Lord would never ask blood sacrifice, as all the false gods of the Mayans, Aztecs, even back to Sumeria with baal child sacrifice that still goes on to this day. If ever in doubt test it with the power of Jesus christ. Also a note about that swarm of a army coming bringing that golden age......Actually is Cern assisting the Devil smashing the veil and getting his appointed short time and that army is demonic and all hell will break loose and all will suffer and pain will be among all those without the seal of God and their name written in the lamb's book of life, and they will wish for death but it will evade them. This will not take place until after the mark is forced for 3.5 years with threat of death then at that 3.5 year mark the wrath bowls of god will truly start to manifest. If many have eyes they will already be seeing the signs everywhere manifesting this. God Bless all and may we all get right with the Lord and receive our crown.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age.

Considering St Udio's comment that there's a magma hot spot underneath the Himalayas, could the 'Kalki king' be a super volcano ?

edit on 27-4-2015 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

You say the bible hints to underground people, where exactly? I know the one in revelation but that is all.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: BlessedLore

You say the bible hints to underground people, where exactly? I know the one in revelation but that is all.
a reply to: Acidx

Here's one link I found from a web search using the words , "bibles verses about hollow earth". The first link I found was not bad actually. Here's the link:

Bibles Verses about Hollow Earth

Here's three quick verses for you:

Philippians 2:10 ESV
So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Ephesians 4:9 ESV “He ascended,” what does it mean but that he had also descended into the lower regions, the earth?

Genesis 4:14 ESV

Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

Hope that hopes also book of Enoch talks about it a little as well. Hope this helps and God Bless

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
not to get off topic but traditionally Sheol / the grave is underground. this is where the spirits stay until judgement day.

anyone else ever hear about a supervolcano under the Himalyas?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Men are here to end civilization, end humanity for absolute freedom. And woman here are to save civilization and trap us in eternal misery. I see woman are way to ahead than man. However man is not behind, they have have enough nuclear weapons to turn the living to dust. Guess who is gonna win? Man kill man in form of wars, battles and massacre . Woman makes man for having pleasure, to own a man and for someone to take care them in elderly. It's truth, it's happening since the beginning of time. War is not a curse, it's a final step to freedom. Birth is not a blessing it's and eternal curse of misery. You all can see , everyone is destined to death. But what we have got here is. This is just a thing to consider, we can't go on and kill people for freedom that's illegal. But see giving birth to 10-20 children in legal. Killing is illegal giving birth is legal. Where is the balance for nature? Suppose there are 20 seats on a classroom, and 5 more have been admitted, where will they #. Don't you think 5 worst students should be restricted. That's a balance. You see there's lighting only on tropical rain forest areas. Why? Just to ignite fire on deep dense forest. Because too much trees would kill all the trees, the lack of carbon dioxide would kill most of the trees. So burn them and produce carbon-dioxide so other trees can breathe. That's the universal law. Sacrifice!! Again you see deer, wild buffalo, elephants feed on trees just to control the forest from getting dense. And who will control those animals from growing into big herds and save the tress? Lions and tigers, and who will control lions and tigers from growing into big herds, The humans- the most powerful. Now tell me who will control the human from gowning into the biggest herds? No one, nothing. But man itself they fight and kill each other. But there ain't war like it used to be in the past. Nature had made diseases, flushed with tsunami, earthquake and many other natural calamities. Even nature had failed with us. In destroying us, nature could possible destroy herself. There will be only peace if their is limited living beings. It's all out of control. Humans are hurting their own mother earth. The mother earth will call a help from heaven to help her end her suffering someday. She won't love us till her death. When she make a call there won't be lighting, or earthquake or tsunami or disease. It's a rain again, rain of Armageddon. Rain of asteroids It will wipe out everything. SO what? We just lost ourself. There will always something to replace the most powerful, like dinosaurs were replaced by humans..
‪#‎Paradox‬

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join