It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Citizens! When is enough, ENOUGH?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
My final straw has already broken my back. But there aren't enough others to form the beginning of a revolution. Just as the government has always planned, we are mostly slugs, leeches and ticks sucking on the blood of every other citizen and praising the evil government for the money they take from some, and give to others.

I've given up with the exception of my voice. We will be checkmated in the coming few years.

You're very intuitive. Most folks are under the assumption that Revolution will have some Magical affective outcome, when all that will happen will be lock down, round up, disarmament ,with a media blackout and Business as usual.

Better to Unass the AO and fair a safer life style Elsewhere

Unfortunately, the AO is home, so I can't unass it. This is where I'll die, and that is exactly what will happen before I'll be rounded up. Media blackout means nothing to me - i never planned on being a hero of the revolution anyhow. Who the hell wants to bunk with Mao?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

My final straw has already broken my back. But there aren't enough others to form the beginning of a revolution. Just as the government has always planned, we are mostly slugs, leeches and ticks sucking on the blood of every other citizen and praising the evil government for the money they take from some, and give to others.

I've given up with the exception of my voice. We will be checkmated in the coming few years.

If you're willing to break a few laws (much less a crime than being a revolutionary is), it doesn't take many. I bet 10 people in only very minimal communication with each other (lone wolves beyond the initial planning/funding), 1 month of prep time, and a combined bank roll of under a million dollars.

I would tell you how to do it right now, what types of attacks to plan, where to attack, and everything else (i've put some decent thought into this concept). But, your biggest gripe seems to be that the government uses welfare, to give the minimal amount of help possible to ensure the poor aren't dying on the streets. That is not a cause that's worth fighting over.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
HAHAHA!! Good one!

When's your next comedy show?

I'm completely serious. Do you think anyone goes into office with the express goal of making the country worse? The disagreement isn't over improving. It's all about how. The poster referred to a government that wants what's best. What they want is what they believe is best. That may not be what you believe is best, but it doesn't mean they aren't acting in what they perceive to be your best interests.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
wow, this thread has taken on a life of it's own. want to hear something funny? i got an official warning from the site, no explanation whatsoever, and couldn't even reply to it. someone is pissed. keep up the discussion guys, time to shake off the cobwebs and get somewhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

no, most do not begin their term with ill intentions for the country.... rather, they are willing to sell out their fellow countrymen, and their ideals, for personal gain.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

yes, i think we both know the only solution is for a group of people to not take it any more. the question for ppl like us is how to get those kind of ppl to stand in solidarity, until the government lashes out because it cannot defeat us and shows the rest of the country it's true colors.

And the rest of the country still wont care, the 'haves' will do all in their power to keep what they have, the 'have not's can go screw themselves, if they have not already.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Will as fair as push and shove go I think they've already pushed everyone. But we're wrapped in red tape that protects the very people that wrapped us up in it and force us to play by it's rules other wise we are just shown as monsters.

We can't make missteps for everyone we make, it will just make it harder for our self and others later on. Not saying we shouldn't work to making things better, but as it stands right now we have to follow the red tape and play by the rules.

Till we can clearly see they have crossed not just the moral line but ignored the same red tape the binds them we'd best keep from drastic actions.

Till the day we can show with out a doubt in any ones mind that they have crossed the red tape, we wait and keep an ever keen eye on them.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: fixitwcw

And how many of those things you rail against in your OP are actually supported by the majority of the people.

And yes, as I said just a couple of days ago in response to another thread like this, acting against the will of the people in an imagined crusade against the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT would be deemed terrorism. You would be not unlike any other radical group seeking to usurp the democratic process to inflict your political ideals onto a society.

But, and this is the important part many people like you ignore, you don't get to decide what is best for your country and use force to achieve it, you don't get to take up arms against your government for an imagined political Utopian ideal, the moment you do that you are a terrorist.

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule where the 51% rules over the 49%. The U.S. was founded as a constitutional republic where the liberties and rights of the INDIVIDUAL are protected regardless of the what the majority want. An act of terrorism IN THIS COUNTRY is willfully acting to subvert the Constitution. The 2A was added by the founders to protect both the individual and the Constitution...NOT the government. You would make a fine totalitarian.
edit on 27-4-2015 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2015 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My last straw has already been pulled. I'm only 22 and hate to see this country and where it's going. I hear the stories of how great we once were. I joined the military to help and be part of something bigger and better. All I found are (mostly) corrupt individuals #ting on those who work hard and do the best they can. I'm sick and tired of the media spewing lies and bull#, I'm sick of our "leaders" being corrupt and greedy. I'm sick of them #ting on the constitution and reading it how they think it should be read. I'm sick of everything quite frankly. I know I'm young, and haven't seen much, but I can assure you ten million percent this is not how I want my daughter to grow up. This is not how I want my generation to deal with #. The question is how many people have big enough balls to stand up to the govt and corporations? If to few people try to start a revolution, they will be labeled terrorists. It can't be a small scale operation. It would somehow have to be nation wide, organized, and quick. It would take forever to be able to set anything up and not get caught. This thread undoubtedly is being monitored and its contributers tracked. Most people are okay with being blind and living their daily lives as long as they make a paycheck. They don't care about the atrocities that are committed every day right under their noses. Sorry... Rant over...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowstalker

This is exactly my point.

There won't be a revolution, because that sort of thing doesn't show up overnight. Anyone who tries to start one will be labeled a 'terrorist' because they're against the government- and either executed or locked away.

That's how dictatorships start, and anyone who stands up against such a vast and powerful government (Or the governments even more powerful central banking masters) will be silenced.

The only revolution that stands a chance is the kind that comes out of nowhere, involves everyone, and ends with a huge body count. This is what will happen if the supply chain breaks down- This country would burn from both coasts within a week once the food stopped coming in.

But nobody wants to talk about that- even now people are getting up from reading this to go to their pathetic jobs so they can make just enough money to go to the grocery store and eat for another week.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your wasting your words, people, the masses, are too stupid to comprehend what is about to be done to them.

The final straw, is when you are told too surrender your weapon.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

During the Revolutionary War, only THREE percent of the people actually fought against Great Britain.
Only TEN percent of the citizens actively supported that three percent.
Approximately TWENTY percent considered themselves to be on the side of the Revolution, but they did not actively participate.
Towards the climatic end of the war, approximately THIRTY percent actually fought on the side of the British.
The rest of the citizens had no disposition either way. They didn’t care. They didn’t want anything to do with what they deemed to simply be a political issue.
The sanctity, liberty, and freedoms of this nation were brought about by the unselfish, honorable, patriotic, committed, and determined acts of a mere 3%. This three percent didn’t let the comforts of life blind them to the eternal significance of freedom. They didn’t allow evil speaking to sway what their heart told them was true. They didn’t postpone their actions for a more convenient time. They didn’t value their own life over the life and liberty of their fellow citizens. In many cases, they sealed their testimony of Freedom, Liberty, and Choice with their blood and the blood of their families. Although it was only three percent, it was still sufficient to create a nation which was to be an example to all the rest of the world of a truly free republic. This three percent laid the foundation of the most powerful and prosperous nation on the earth. This valiant three percent manifested to the entire nation, and surely even the world, the unalienable value of hope, faith, family, virtue and freedom.

The question is does this nation still contain a “three percent” who possess the same traits? Is there a “three percent” among us who can save this nation from crumbling into a vile, unrecognizable society?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
If the brainwashed become the majority as it seems is the case, I will have no choice but to revolt. I'm sure you can see the logic in that.

There is no logic in that.
What makes you right?
What gives you the right to imagine that everyone who wants a stable society and decent life under democratically elected government is "brainwashed"?

You really don't see how extreme you sound?
If anyone here is brainwashed it's you.

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
I can open minds with the truth in certain things but it's hard to fight the brainwashing. Most don't care as long as it doesn't affect them in the moment. When it does affect them, they will be ready to join the revolution. Have a nice day!

And as these things are not affecting millions of free citizens living decent lives your fantastical "revolution" will never happen, and that's what you're so angry about.

This isn't about people being "brainwashed", it's that you just don't want to admit that you are a minority, that most people actually enjoy their lives, their comforts, their healthy kids and their careers. Most people understand how good they have it, regardless of the little obstacles that come up now and then.

Life can be good, life can be tough, blaming your "evil government" for everything that's wrong in your life is not what most sane and rational people do.

What makes wrong? Go turn on your television and watch the cities burn. Tell me how wrong I am while putting up with the breakdown of society.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

A Total Disregard of an American Citizens Constitutional Rights by the Federal Government .
If that Ever Happens , then the LAW is No Longer within their Power , and the Consequences of that are Very Thought Provoking IMO ......

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Total Disregard of an American Citizens Constitutional Rights by the Federal Government .
If that Ever Happens , then the LAW is No Longer within their Power , and the Consequences of that are Very Thought Provoking IMO ......

If you can't count on help, you take matters into your own hands. Anarchy won't last long if the fabric of society breaks down. It can go a couple of ways. Good or bad. If you do nothing bad is sure to take over. See you on the battlefield.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
People won't rebel as long as they have television, internet and beer. Kidnap their kids, tax them into submission, put them in debt that they could never pay off, take their house, their car, all their worldly possessions, except their computer, TV and refrigerator. As long as they have television, internet and beer the masses will remain docile and compliant.

I fully expect our government to become even more overwhelmingly evil than it is now, and the public will collectively sit on their butts and allow it to happen. Because Kardashians are on and they have a cold bud.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

You're very intuitive. Most folks are under the assumption that Revolution will have some Magical affective outcome, when all that will happen will be lock down, round up, disarmament ,with a media blackout and Business as usual.

Better to Unass the AO and fair a safer life style Elsewhere

Thank you...you are correct...and it really sucks!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
crazy stuff going on in the Bltmorwarzone. ats censoring alot of traffic. scanb---alt----imore.com will let you piece together a picture...... especially when the new voices break in panicing or talking about shots fired. keep hearing about stingray comms jamming, and many live streams constantly going down. good luck people. this is getting REAL.
edit on 28-4-2015 by fixitwcw because: update

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewRevolution

As the Harbinger of the Second American Revolution, I am obligated to ask what is asked of me in my countless attempts to rile support and force people to recognize the futility they continue to live in.

So the question is: what do you suppose we do to change this, should a majority of us decide to not take it anymore?

The only workable solution is to get educated and get connected. That's what the elite do and that's how they can operate society. Ignorance is like mental illness, you don't know you're there until you aren't. The more knowledge a person obtains, the more he realizes how truly ignorant he was. Self awareness and creative potential comes through the intellectual evolution of acquired knowledge. Take a look at the wealthy who calculate finances and the variable potential of a virtual standard of trade. A whole society cannot remain free in its ignorance.
edit on 28-4-2015 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowstalker
My last straw has already been pulled. I'm only 22 and hate to see this country and where it's going. I hear the stories of how great we once were.

I don't mean to pick on you too much, only a little but there's just something about your post that makes me want to respond point by point.

I joined the military to help and be part of something bigger and better. All I found are (mostly) corrupt individuals #ting on those who work hard and do the best they can.

This isn't a military thing, or a corporate thing, it's a human thing. People will bend the rules in an organization to their own benefit. Regardless of the political system, corporate structure, or political oversight this type of thing happens. Have you ever wondered why the brilliant scientists that invent everything are only in mid level positions while business majors make 50x as much as the company head? The world isn't a meritocracy and very often those who do perform simply reward those who don't. Remember that statistically half of everyone is below average at their job.

I'm sick and tired of the media spewing lies and bull#

What else would they spew? In a free press everyone has their own viewpoint, and some of those viewpoints are going to come across as BS, just look at how different the exact same story sounds when reported by MSNBC or Fox.

I'm sick of our "leaders" being corrupt and greedy.

Name one leader who wasn't. How many did Lincoln kill just so he wouldn't go down as the guy that split the country? How about the hypocrisy of our abolitionist founding fathers like Jefferson and Madison who kept slaves out of convenience or wrote the 3/5's compromise? More recently you could look at Reagan, celebrated as one of our greatest presidents and as part of his campaign strategy he went around Congress and President Carter to negotiate with Iran to continue to detain American citizens... solely for political gain to make Carter look bad.

[quote[I'm sick of them #ting on the constitution and reading it how they think it should be read.

Opposed to how you think it should be read? Why is your interpretation the accurate one?

If to few people try to start a revolution, they will be labeled terrorists. It can't be a small scale operation. It would somehow have to be nation wide, organized, and quick.

You underestimate how big an impact a few people can have. King (Rodney or Martin), Dorner, Zimmerman, Manning, Assange, Snowden, Bouazizi to name but a few.

It would take forever to be able to set anything up and not get caught. This thread undoubtedly is being monitored and its contributers tracked. Most people are okay with being blind and living their daily lives as long as they make a paycheck. They don't care about the atrocities that are committed every day right under their noses. Sorry... Rant over...

Are you familiar with anti conspiracy laws? Normally under the law you can only be charged for acts you have committed, however a charge of conspiracy which typically carries the same penalty as actually committing the crime can be used if you have made an agreement with another person to commit a criminal act. If two people make an agreement with each other to detonate a bomb they can be charged with conspiracy but if they work separate on two individual bombs they cannot.

The moral of the story, never collaborate with others if you plan to do something like this. That way, even if you're caught they can't actually do anything to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join