It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s a martian hiding in this latest NASA photo, apparently

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There’s a martian hiding in this latest NASA photo, apparently
metro.co.uk...

There’s something a little sinister about this Nasa photograph of the Endeavor Crater rim.

Apparently there is a martian lurking in the image, along with a whole stash of weapons and missiles.

The martian is supposedly hiding from view inside a bunker cut into the rocks, according to alien hunter Andre Gignac.

But the alien wasn’t clever enough for Gignac – Gignac spotted the violent beast watching the Curiosity Rover from a secret window.

See this picture here? Definite proof, right?

Here is the raw image, in case you weren’t totally convinced.

And these are all his weapons.

Frankly it’s remarkable the Curiosity robot has survived this long.

The 58-year-old Canadian told Crytozoology News how he had been curious about a ‘dark spot’ in the image and decided to investigate further.

Upon finding the martian’s secret lair, he said:

I was stunned. It was a massive panoramic window built in the inside wall of the crater.

You can see a person behind the bunker’s window.

I always look carefully at a given picture of Mars, and then decide to focus in one or more areas of the photo. I enlarge those areas, and if nothing of interest appears, I let go and pass on to another area of the photo. I do not change anything, I do not add anything.
Mr Gignac has been looking at Nasa photographs of the red planet every day for the last 11 months in the hope of finding something.

Aliens inside bunker in Mars, former journalist claims
marketbusinessnews.com...

One of the photographs taken by Mars exploration rover Opportunity has a bunker built inside the wall of a crater with alien people inside, says former journalist Andre Gignac, who claims to be interested in astronomy since the 1970s.

Mr. Cignac told Cryptozoology News that his “stunning discovery” came after he noticed a dark spot on the rim of the Endeavour crater. He says his curiosity got the better of him, so he decided to examine the photograph in more detail.

The alien enthusiasts’ journal quoted Mr. Cignac as saying:

“I was stunned. It was a massive panoramic window built in the inside wall of the crater.”

The original photo (top). The one below is after Cignac used “usual tools, such as focus, contrast, exposure, color and tint.” He says he can see aliens in the second picture. (Images: Cryptozoology News)

The Mars enthusiast insists he can see ‘people’ inside the window of the bunker. “You can see a person behind the bunker’s window,” he claims.

Mr Cignac speculates that the bunker is probably a corridor to a larger one. Near the bunker window he says there are rockets, missiles and structures deployed in a circle.

Here is a somewhat downsized picture of the "bunker" from another site I found:
www.techienews.co.uk...

edit on 25-4-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The one thing that eludes me is where exactly did the alien "expert" find this so called bunker in the picture? I didn't want to spend my entire day scaling the picture to find out where the location of it is.

I also think that sometimes our eyes get played on by the pixels in pictures...it may look like there could be a "person" or "weapons" surrounding the "bunker" but what if the pixels are making us imagine that?

I would like to believe that there could be something military going on on Mars...especially since we are sending humans there to colonize the planet and maybe governments want to ensure protection is already established there.

I also wonder if any pictures by NASA to allow for public viewing are so-called soft pictures...those pictures which do contain a form of intelligence that the normal person would not notice unless they really went hard on detailing the picture like this journalist.

I think each picture NASA takes must be an important one...otherwise if something busts in the camera NASA and the government (and military) would lose valuable photos of perhaps alien life or military operations.

What are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I do find small interest in the rock with a black stripe down its middle found in the lower right corner of the pic...

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm amazed that he pieces together a few pixels and suddenly he knows about Martian weapons and what a violent creature it is and is so shocked that the rover is still going.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow.. let's just go out on the longest limb possible, and call a black, blurry, impossible to interpret picture, an alien stashing weaponry in an underground bunker.

That IS Human thought process, not ET. There is no proof or any kind of .. why would they hide in rocks with WEAPONS, on a planet that has no life, and little atmosphere left?

Who would they use weapons on? The rocks probably

Sorry guy, these photos are not high enough quality to assume anything alien. Also, NASA would of freaked out if it was ..

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

hmmm.... I have now scanned the pic, and nope, no sign of a bunker there... Totally bunk.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'm amazed that he pieces together a few pixels and suddenly he knows about Martian weapons and what a violent creature it is and is so shocked that the rover is still going.

Reminds me of Archeologists who find a thimble full of broken pottery.

Then they somehow extrapolate an entire society.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Those are my thoughts as well on the Mars picture identification of things. We have seen this before on ATS where threads are creating depicting speculations of bones, aliens, military vehicles, etc...in NASA pictures.

Does this thread make it any different from those as well?

I think going microscopic on big pictures such as this one really creates the illusion of something being there when in fact distortion of pictures due to pixelization make it seem we are seeing something when in fact we are not.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Pun intended???

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I would like this story to be true...but unfortunately it most likely isn't. I don't see any real evidence of anything that is claimed.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
NASA photos are fake from the moment they're released so anything in their pictures that you'd believe are "pareidolia" are in fact just images from random Google searches eg Gorilla/Signpost/Rear view mirror which are then photoshopped into NASA snaps and discoloured to match the scenery of a dead rock.

Because let's face it when was the last time you or anyone you know had a conversation about curiosity or images from Mars without a Coffin or a Statue or a building...

No one gives a # about rocks and NASA know it.

My all time favourite was the Guy Fawkes mask blended into the background...
They really rubbed it in with that one.

I'll try & find it.
Back soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Anyone found the location of the said 'window"?

His image's "window", of course due to editing, is more defined and sharpened unlike the images below:

Is this the location of the claimed window which located in the top left corner:

The False color image. vs the original image.

Thoughts?

edit on 25-4-2015 by dreamingawake because: images, links

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Martian duck hunters in a blind?
Interesting, though. I still don't see area in the photo from which the enlargement was pulled.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Reminds me of Archeologists who find a thimble full of broken pottery.

Then they somehow extrapolate an entire society.

My god! From the way this shadow falls across this rock face, I can now say that this entire civilization is warlike, armed to the teeth, single gender, lays eggs, and has a 413 letter alphabet with no consonants!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Pareidolia?

Maybe...

Anonymous...
Yes IMO.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is just a dilly.
An alien hunter??????????

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That's clearly a giant frog sunning itself.

Why can't you see it?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's clearly a giant frog sunning itself.

Why can't you see it?

Stop it Shamrock I'm trying to spread misinformation so we can keep denying the amphibious life on Mars...

You know the common folk are not supposed to know about it's beautiful dusty red oceans filled with rock shaped fish.
edit on 25-4-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It looks like those 'Martians' are holding Lugars.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A rock!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join