It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Abiogenesis Be Separate From Evolution At A Philosophical Level ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Actually I made this thread because I had to concede to the scientific separation of the two topics in the other threads.
I do not, and will never accept the separation of them at metaphysical level and philosophical level.
You guys don't seem to understand we will never give in at this level, my philosophy is that of Winston Churchill you know the quote. And Winston Churchill wasn't a troll.

"Tough Cookies", if you don't like the topic, then don't post and complain, nobody is making you post.
This is the forum for these topics.

Metaphysics is a traditional branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the fundamental nature of being and the world that encompasses it, although the term is not easily defined. Traditionally, metaphysics attempts to answer questions in the broadest possible terms

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Speaking as a citizen of the Commonwealth, Winston Church Was a troll. He was not the great leader people make him out to be either. Ask the various ANZAC soldiers in WW1 and WW2.

However that is all an aside. I know what metaphysics is. You do not have to give in. You are a creature of free will. However while you do not agree, you are still subject to the facts

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tell you what, try RATS or Skunk works next time
You might get the favorable responses you seem to crave

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33No I think they need to be addressed together

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If abiogenesis and evolution are not linked and are separate, then why wouldn't creation and evolution be also separate? After all abiogenesis is creation. Evolution is everything that happened after.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yet there is no reason they need be linked either. The mechanisms will be vastly different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join